Create Account

X Degrees to S1
(This post was last modified: 01-03-2022, 04:38 PM by Symmetrik.)

01-03-2022, 04:23 PMluke Wrote:
01-03-2022, 04:05 PMSymmetrik Wrote: Since Kinsinger is a babby who hasn't played in the SHL yet, I would have to use Luca Veccelli to make it interesting. Veccelli played in the SHL from S52 to S60.

I played with Luke Thomason in Manhattan and Thomason played with Lundberg to...

Luca Veccelli->Rainbow Dash->Esa Anrikkanen->Vladislav Smirnov->JJ Krever

I thought there was a chance Esa had someone from S1 but it doesn't seem to be. Smirnov played in S5 and that was as far back as I could find for a teammate of Esa's.

I'd be curious if you started from the longest tenured S1 players and see how far you could get in a reverse of this (in as few players as possible)

@Tomen did this
It went
Marcco (S1-S8) -> McKeil(S8-S32) -> LKS(S32-S52) which spans from S1 to S52

i don't read anything Tomen writes now

most players nowadays can probably get 4-5 with either 1 or 2 connections to get to LKS. You could also maybe get a connection through Kristian Eriksson back to S1 in 4 or 5 from some current players.

i don't have the brain power to check back from S21 to connect Eriksson to S1. There's probably a connection between him and Krever. Connect Eriksson to Lokitonov as well. If there's a TOR lifer between Krever and Eriksson you could make a hell of a chain of just TOR players.

[Image: symmetrik.gif]

Prince George Firebirds GM (S34-S36)
Toronto North Stars GM (S37-S43)
[Image: XtyrY3M.png]

01-03-2022, 04:37 PMSymmetrik Wrote: i don't have the brain power to check back from S21 to connect Eriksson to S1. There's probably a connection between him and Krever.  Connect Eriksson to Lokitonov as well. If there's a TOR lifer between Krever and Eriksson you could make a hell of a chain of just TOR players.

I tried to make a chain with only TOR players but I needed 5 players incl. myself to get to S1. Tried with 4, didn't work. Since we both had a small overlap I used your player before mine btw Smile

[Image: zS2lCMp.png] 

[Image: carpy48.gif]
sigs either by @Wasty, @Nokazoa, @sulovilen, @Capt_Blitzkrieg, @sköldpaddor, @Ragnar, @enigmatic, @Lime or myself

Stars Lions Berserkers
[Image: p1gG0LD.png][Image: DKMMlC3.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: ctsxTFg.png]
my portfolio | my sig shop | gfx discord
[Image: 3GX9nYb.png]
[Image: AfpXX8l.png]
(This post was last modified: 01-04-2022, 10:55 AM by Sean.)

I've got the same thing with Pepperoni -> Scholz -> Aitokallio -> Mexico

S14 -> S62 of only Blizzard

[Image: TommySalami.gif]

Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard

EDM All-Time Leader in Goals, Assists and Points