Create Account

Blizzard Sign Goalie of the Future

Blizzard Blizzard Blizzard Blizzard Blizzard Blizzard Blizzard Blizzard Blizzard Blizzard Blizzard Blizzard Blizzard Blizzard Blizzard Blizzard Blizzard Blizzard Blizzard Blizzard

Edmonton is thrilled to announce the signing of star goalie, Anaheim Outlaws GM, Japanese medalist, and one of my favorite people on the site, @Talls. Everyone who knows Talls loves him and he's already made such an impact on the SHL as a whole, signing him is an absolute no brainer. Welcome to the Blizzard Talls!

Senji Seteki @Talls
S63: $5,000,000

Blizzard Blizzard Blizzard Blizzard Blizzard Blizzard Blizzard Blizzard Blizzard Blizzard Blizzard Blizzard Blizzard Blizzard Blizzard Blizzard Blizzard Blizzard Blizzard Blizzard 

[Image: OX6Yrrn.png]

[Image: hPSkjwC.jpg]
Thank you @xjoverax and @phoenix for the sigs!

accept

Japan Outlaws Blizzard  Blizzard Outlaws Japan

[Image: Talls.gif]

[Image: aAYvaDO.png][Image: wFihEpr.png][Image: FcT7qtH.png][Image: NwdnVLP.png][Image: DKMMlC3.png][Image: o2NPreS.png]

Blizzard

Welcome to Edmonton!

[Image: vd5hdkM.png][Image: 8cjeXrB.png]
[Image: XigYVPM.png]
[Image: umZ0HLG.png][Image: VGl3CB4.png]

Hordle and Rusty reading this like :eyes:

[Image: LB6bY06.gif] [Image: tanner.png]

Okay since you guys got Talls can we please have Hordle?

[Image: Keven.gif]
Thanks to @enigmatic, @Matteo, @sulovilen, @zeagle1, and @TheOPSquid for all the sigs!
Czechia Malamutes Rage Czechia
Canada Citadelles pride syndicate

01-03-2022, 01:31 PMKeven Wrote: Okay since you guys got Talls can we please have Hordle?
No

[Image: OX6Yrrn.png]

[Image: hPSkjwC.jpg]
Thank you @xjoverax and @phoenix for the sigs!

01-03-2022, 01:31 PMKeven Wrote: Okay since you guys got Talls can we please have Hordle?
No, cause I believe I speak for the team when I say Hordle is

[Image: yes-lawd.gif]

[Image: steveoiscool.gif]

No. Hordle has been really busy learning programming and has developed a really cool game. You should ask him for a link

[Image: visceralpotamus.gif]

@Hordle your Blizzard teammates won't let us share another LR so I guess you'll just have to get eldroH to send me the link to Hordle's game instead.

[Image: Keven.gif]
Thanks to @enigmatic, @Matteo, @sulovilen, @zeagle1, and @TheOPSquid for all the sigs!
Czechia Malamutes Rage Czechia
Canada Citadelles pride syndicate

processed

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

01-03-2022, 04:41 PMsteveoiscool Wrote:
No, cause I believe I speak for the team when I say Hordle is

[Image: yes-lawd.gif]
This made me smile and then I read Pasta's post and now I hate the team again.

[img=0x0]https://images-ext-1.discordapp.net/external/grUaWFD9ou9EjLV73AFr8OZ5Z5ZgBJHWeh35DDNtFgI/https/i.imgur.com/hQtmi8A.png[/img]
CitadellesCitadelles