Create Account

Escaping Hell: Chapter One (2X Draft Media)
(This post was last modified: 01-03-2022, 02:31 PM by Vik.)

Hey guys, I'm doing a fantasy style series about the origins of my player, I started writing it last season during the draft and haven't finished it yet but wanted to post the draft related content for double media. At the beginning of each article I will post the links to the previous chapters. Also if you're looking for a convenient place to read every article I made a little website to keep track of my posts.

Website

Chapters:
Prologue

Chapter One

Drakocarr is sitting on a makeshift bed made of straw stuffed inside a fitted sheet on the floor of a stone cell. He is slumped over with his head in his hands. Ifer is pacing back and forth at the front of the cell shaking his head and wringing his hands.

“How could this happen? How are we getting out of here? What are we going to do?” Ifer is rattling off question after question while Drakocarr sits as still as a statue. His skin is pale, bordering on pink.

“I think I might be sick,” groans Drakocarr.

“No reason to be sick now, we’re going to be dead soon. I’m too young to die! I just started eating eyeballs, I haven’t eaten enough yet! PLEASE DON’T LET ME DIE!!!” Ifer grabs on to the bars of the cell and starts screaming and crying.

“Oh you’re such a baby Ifer, will you quit screaming you’re going to blow my whole rescue plan.” A new male voice comes from the outside of the cell.

“ANTIGOR YOU CAME!!” Drakocarr jumps to his feet and runs over to the cell door wrapping his hands around the tiny bars.

“Of course I came babe, couldn’t let you two have all the fun, now could I?” Antigor throws his head back and laughs as he clicks a key into the cell door and turns the lock. The door swings open and Ifer and Drakocarr are left standing in the doorway completely dumbfounded, jaws hanging open in shock. On the other side of the door stands a tall charming looking Tiefling with cool blue skin. Antigor is a little shorter than Drakocarr and about 30 lbs lighter than him but still taller and more muscular than Ifer. He also has the distinct Tiefling horns that all Tieflings share. He is dressed very nicely compared to the other two, in what appear to be warlock robes.

“Where’d you get that key?” Ifer asks.

“From a guard I tricked, now hurry up we have to get out of here or we’re all dead” Antigor says, grabbing Drakocarr’s hand and pulling him down the hallway.

“But, where are we going? There’s nowhere we can hide in hell” Drakocarr asks, confused and panicked.

“We can’t stay in hell, we have to try to escape,” Antigor responds, now practically dragging Drakocarr behind him as Ifer runs to keep up. Antigor is picking up speed now as he seemingly effortlessly navigates through the tunnels. Suddenly Ifer grabs Antigor by the arm and yanks him backwards causing all three Tieflings to stumble. “What are you doing?” Whispers Antigor angrily.

“What am I doing?? what are YOU doing??” Ifer hisses back. “There’s no way we are making it out of hell alive we’re going to get caught.”

“Oh I’m sorry, why don’t you go back to the dungeon cell I just pulled you out of and instead you can wait there to get killed in front of a thousand demons. Yeah, that’s what I thought. Just follow me.” Antigor gets to his feet and starts running again. This time, Drakocarr and Ifer are right behind him keeping pace with each hurried sprint.

“HEY WHERE ARE YOU TIEFLINGS GOING?!?!”

“WE’VE BEEN SPOTTED! RUN AS FAST AS YOU CAN AND FOLLOW ME!” screams Antigor as he casts a Thunderclap spell knocking down the demon guards behind them. He then turns and runs at a full sprint turning wildly down seemingly random hallways. Throughout the halls, the demon guards can be heard yelling to each other while searching for the three fugitives from hell. Somehow the three tieflings avoid them until they reach a door at the end of a hallway.

“Fuck, this door is locked!” yells Ifer as he shakes the door handle, violently trying to get in.

“Let me try,” Antigor casts a spell on the door but it does not budge. “What the fuck, this door isn’t supposed to be locked.”

“What’s in the door?” Drakocarr asks, stepping forward.

“I’m not entirely sure, it’s supposed to be a portal to another world called Earth, I was reading about it in the library.”

“Of course you would find the library in hell.” Ifer chirps.

“Is this really the time for this? I’m trying to save your life, we’re all about to die and all you can do is tease-“

*CLICK*

Both Ifer and Antigor return their attention to the door. Drakocarr is standing there with his hand on the doorknob and the door opened a crack.

“How did you-“ Antigor begins.

“I don’t know…I just tried the door handle and it was unlocked” Drakocarr responds, staring at his hands like he has never seen them before.

“Well come on, we don’t have time to figure things out, let’s go!” With that, Antigor pushes Drakocarr through the door. As Ifer follows, the door slams shut behind them and immediately the lock clicks back into place. The three friends share a concerned look.

After a second of silence, Ifer is the first to speak. “I guess we are stuck in here now guys, way to go.”

Antigor lets out a sigh but as he prepares to chirp back all three Tieflings simultaneously notice the only other thing in the room. In the center of the room lodged in a large stone is a glowing red ice hockey stick.

“What’s that?” Antigor asks.

“It’s a hockey stick, duh.” Ifer hums, rolling his eyes. “You warlocks never play sports, always just wanting to wear your robes and use magic to fix everything.”

“Ifer you’re a bard, you’ve never played a sport before in your life I can guarantee it!”

“Yeah but I’ve watched them with Drakocarr, isn’t that right Drako?”

“It’s not a hockey stick,” answers Drakocarr in a dazed voice.

“What do you mean it’s not a hockey stick dude? It clearly-“

“It’s the portal, I can feel it.” Drakocarr says again in an unusually dazed voice.

“Hey uhm Drako babe why are your eyes glowing red?” Antigor asks as Drakocarr takes a step toward the stick arm outstretched. “Uhm Drako wait are you sure we should touch that.”

“Yes” Drakocarr reaches out and closes his hand around the shaft of the stick. The world goes dark.

Need a sig :-/

Subscribe

[Image: steveoiscool.gif]

pay andrei

[Image: premierbromanov.gif]

Fuck the penaltys
ARGARGARHARG
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]