Create Account

Philipp Winter Retires

After having to leave Los Angeles this off-season I contemplated for a few days, but ultimately came to the decision that I would rather end my career as a one-team player than play another season or two for a different franchise chasing individual career stats. So after 18-seasons in the SHL and almost to the day exactly 20 seaons after being drafted by the Panthers, Philipp Winter hereby retires from the SHL.

I would still like to thank the various GMs and players who reached out ofter the last few days to bring me to their teams though, you guys made this decision quite a bit harder than I thought it would be and it was an honor to see the interest in my services even though my player has dropped to such low TPE-levels. Thank you to you and thank you to the Los Angeles Panthers of course for allowing me to spend an amazing career with them. I will make a much more in-depth post about my time with this team at some point in the future and until then... it was an honor!

Evan Winter
Edmonton Blizzard
Player Page - Update Page

[Image: winter-500.png]

Another one bites the dust :(

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

Excited to see your next player! Hope Winter enjoys retirement

[Image: fishyshl.gif]
Thanks to everybody for the sigs :peepoheart:

[Image: czechpp.png][Image: czechup.png]

Shame we couldn't tempt you to stay another season in beautiful Cali! Great career _/_/_/

[Image: JvI8fTp.png]

[Image: 9tINabI.png] [Image: c97iD9R.png]

[Image: uDjThoa.png]

Man this makes me really sad. Winter was a legend and I loved being your teammate in LA, good luck with the next player! (I hope there is a new player)

[Image: 66818_s.gif]

Panthers Panthers Panthers Panthers Panthers Panthers Panthers

What a legend, can't wait to see the new guy!!

Taps buddy... You are amazing.

Panthers

[Image: Wally.png]

Panthers Panthers

[Image: kyamprac1.gif]
thank you amid and swoosh for sigs!

I think it goes without saying ReD that you're an absolute legend. I can't say enough about how amazing a teammate you have been since Fuzz and I came in and how great of a user you have been in your time here. I could never say enough great things about you.

[Image: thedangazone.gif]

Wonderful career.

[Image: OnGNB1G.gif]

[Image: cgv4vCv.png]|[Image: 95lCCDx.png]|[Image: KgwtJeY.png]
Knights|Dragons|Austria

Legend  Panthers

[img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/DYZ5jqO.jpg[/img]

_/_/

[Image: crtigger.gif]
[Image: murphy.png]

Cheers RED

Legend