Create Account

S63 Draft Class

Hey to the fellow draftees welcome to the smjhl I'm excited to see new draftees myself. I want to let you know need any help I'll be glad to. I want to get you where want to be as well. I want to get you the same award I almost won last year as best rookie :(. I want to let you know that I'm very excited as I went through the same thing last year. I want you to give it your best earn as much as possible as well as play your best as well. It's been a good year for me I hope it is for the new rookie class as they start to become a shl great. I do think this class could be strong definitely and bring a new future to our league as we go into a new season hope to be your teammate this year and hope that you become my linemate it's going to be fun don't be scared to ask questions I'm not scared to answer any questions you may have. I want to help you get to the best that you can be so that we can win as well as you helping me as well. I want to see you grow into the players that you can be and will be in the future in the shl hope to see you at the smjhl draft live stream on YouTube and try your best with your gms that you get to talk to for scouting and hopefully you get drafted high.

267 words

01-06-2022, 02:05 PMNhlbeastmode_7777 Wrote: Hey to the fellow draftees welcome to the smjhl I'm excited to see new draftees myself. I want to let you know need any help I'll be glad to. I want to get you where want to be as well. I want to get you the same award I almost won last year as best rookie :(. I want to let you know that I'm very excited as I went through the same thing last year. I want you to give it your best earn as much as possible as well as play your best as well. It's been a good year for me I hope it is for the new rookie class as they start to become a shl great. I do think this class could be strong definitely and bring a new future to our league as we go into a new season hope to be your teammate this year and hope that you become my linemate it's going to be fun don't be scared to ask questions I'm not scared to answer any questions you may have. I want to help you get to the best that you can be so that we can win as well as you helping me as well. I want to see you grow into the players that you can be and will be in the future in the shl hope to see you at the smjhl draft live stream on YouTube and try your best with your gms that you get to talk to for scouting and hopefully you get drafted high.

267 words

Great first piece, since you'll be in the juniors though, you want to post this under the SMJHL media for future reference! Smile

“The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again. ... There are neither beginnings nor endings to the Wheel of Time. But it was a beginning.”

[Image: HFFO.gif]