Create Account

Season 62 SHL Awards Show

01-09-2022, 06:23 PMsköldpaddor Wrote: i feel like they're all gonna be in order except for just like, one, just to troll us

i hope so

[Image: sve7en.gif]

[Image: 1tWWEzv.png][Image: 8zFnf2t.png][Image: 6Lj3x8E.png][Image: xkAdpbO.png][Image: xnZrhKU.png][Image: 9YigPG2.png][Image: bpYxJ69.png]

And your winner is…

StampedeALEXANDER ROACH Stampede

01-09-2022, 06:14 PMSamsung virtual assistant Wrote:
01-09-2022, 06:13 PMwumaduce Wrote: You were first in my heart

imagine winning awards tbh

I mean, I did imagine winning one. And I imagined my rookie goalie teammate winning the same award. Go figure.

[Image: FJPVyys.png]

01-09-2022, 06:21 PMTheDangaZone Wrote: Yet again goalies get no love when they absolutely go off

[Image: 60859_s.gif]
Aleksi Kettu
[Image: 7MO9RpC.png]

Flexin on em

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

01-09-2022, 06:26 PMwumaduce Wrote:
01-09-2022, 06:14 PMSamsung virtual assistant Wrote: imagine winning awards tbh

I mean, I did imagine winning one. And I imagined my rookie goalie teammate winning the same award. Go figure.

I am but the messenger of the Award Committee's decisions. I have no influence in any of the voting. I just write it out and thought both you and Olof had great seasons... sorry if thats unhelpful
(This post was last modified: 01-10-2022, 02:08 AM by DeletedAtUserRequest.)

01-09-2022, 06:18 PMKenitohMenara Wrote:
And your winner is… oh boy this is awkward

DragonsALEXIS SAINT-MICHEL Dragons

[Image: A67D66F2-3DC3-442B-83FF-883297E4DCF9.png]

Dragons

@KenitohMenara !!

[Image: OnGNB1G.gif]

[Image: cgv4vCv.png]|[Image: 95lCCDx.png]|[Image: KgwtJeY.png]
Knights|Dragons|Austria

Now onto the Bojo Biscuit award for best defensive defenceman. And your nominees are:

Disisde Dayudie syndicate - +7 TA/GA Average and 54 point season. Pretty good season all in all for Dayudie for the Syndicate

Luc-Pierre Lespineau-Lebrunette Steelhawks- +8 TA/GA Average and 99 blocks on the year, LPLL had himself a very strong year for the platoon

Alex Petrenko pride - Last year's winner has continued being dominant for the Pride. +29 TA/GA average and 163 blocks on the year, Petrenko continues to be dominant.

And your winner is…

prideALEX PETRENKOpride

Now onto the Lance Uppercut Award for the Best General Manager. And your nominees are:

The Chicago Syndicate syndicate - An incredibly strong season for the Presidents trophy winners. They continue to roll along as one of the strongest teams in the league.

Philadelphia Forge Forge - A team on the up and up and focusing on getting better and more consistent, there is something to be said about a team that keeps consistent and keeps on getting better.

The Los Angeles Panthers Panthers - The Pacific Division Champions, the LA Panthers have seen a stunning turnaround in recent years and are starting to look to go after the big four teams and win themselves are challenge cup

01-09-2022, 06:26 PMwumaduce Wrote:
01-09-2022, 06:14 PMSamsung virtual assistant Wrote: imagine winning awards tbh

o

maybe don’t imagine then next time Undecided

[Image: NCQjJT2.png]
Berserkers     -       syndicate      -     Berserkers

And your winner is…

PanthersTHE LOS ANGELES PANTHERS Panthers

Now onto the Joe Mckeil award for Best Coach. And your nominees are:

The New England Wolfpack Wolfpack - The team that gave the Steelhawks a scare in the playoffs, this team is on the up and up and a lot of that is due the front office working hard to make the pac competitive.

The Chicago Syndicate syndicate - Possibly the best coached team in the league right now, The Syndicate rolled the entire league this season and are well deserving of the presidents trophy

The Hamilton Steelhawks Steelhawks - Consistency, Consistency, Consistency. That is the keyword for the Hamilton Steelhawks, season after season they are a top team and always in the hunt for the title.

And your winner is…

syndicateTHE CHICAGO SYNDICATE syndicate

Cheat

[Image: arTbD7O.png]

Germany Berserkers Stampede Stars Barracuda syndicate