Create Account

Season 62 SHL Awards Show

@SDCore pulling a @juke I see

[Image: 1rdovVs.gif]

[Image: X6NDpNM.png][Image: 6eXcLdf.png]

Now onto the Damien Littleton award for Most Dedicated User. And your nominees are…

@Carpy48 - Is there a player in this league that hasn’t a Carpy made signature by this point? Seriously, the man just keeps making high quality sigs and make sure standards are kept as the head of the graphics team. We would be a much worse without him.

@Rangerjase - A person who has stepped up in a huge way in the head office during a time of great transition for the leaguel. He has kept the ship right and helped the entire league move into a new era.

@KenitohMenara - Okay Ken, don’t toot your own horn here, try and be sensible about this… okay. I have been called the SHL’s Premiere simmer for my work with commentary, I worked with the SMJHL PT team, I’m the new head of the hall of fame committee… yeah I do a lot.

And the Winner is…

@Rangerjase

And now we move onto the Ron Mexico Award for League MVP as voted by the committee. And the nominees are…

Steve Harrington Stampede - 98 Points, +/- of 50, kept him PIMs low and continues to lead Buffalo. What more do you need to say about Harrington?

Kaarlo Kekkonen Forge - The head blacksmith of the Forge, 91 points on the season and helped his team become a nightmare for teams to play against

Ryuuji Minamino syndicate - The man did it all this year. Points leader, Goals leader, leader for his team. What else can you truly ask of him?

Jimmy Wagner Panthers - The head of the Panthers team, 86 Point season and a key contributor of LA Panthers that went to the conference finals. A damn fine season for the head panther.

01-09-2022, 06:50 PMNhamlet Wrote: @SDCore pulling a @juke I see

Couldn't have done it without you, juke, Kyl, Jess, but specifically not jnh... Smh JNH riding coattails.. what else is new.

[Image: sdcore.gif]

Player Page [Image: berserkers.png] [Image: syndicate2.png]Update Page

[Image: sgu3vVP.png]
[Image: 9vq7IEu.png]

And your winner is…

syndicateRYUUJI MINAMINO syndicate

Nham op as coach and player

[Image: apSD6uj.gif]
[Image: leafsftw1967.gif] 

Malamutes  Stars Malamutes  Stars

And now we move onto the Sarmad Khan Award for MVP as voted on by the players. After length rounds of voting, your winner is…

syndicateRYUUJI MINAMINO syndicate

01-09-2022, 06:55 PMKenitohMenara Wrote:
And the Winner is…

@Rangerjase

Heyyyy
We’ll deserved.

[Image: OnGNB1G.gif]

[Image: cgv4vCv.png]|[Image: 95lCCDx.png]|[Image: KgwtJeY.png]
Knights|Dragons|Austria

Shout out to Chicago, Newfoundland and my S53 homies. 10 seasons my player scored 8 points in their rookie season but I still wanted to keep going at it and seeing what else could happen next.

Been an unbelievable ride so far.

The Vidrik Onoprienko Lifetime Achievement Award

This award is given to the member of the SHL Community that through many seasons and years of service, has positively affected this league in many ways. The vote for this award was unanimous as we celebrate one of the most dedicated members the SHL has ever had. He was the league's best simmer for many seasons and taught me more about simming than I could have ever figured out on my own. He left the sim team in hands of capable people after his retirement and we cannot thank him enough for his efforts.

This award goes to...

Thank you Kal, for everything you have done. No one is more deserving of this than you

And with that, I bring this ceremony to the close. Thank you all for watching tonight and I am glad I could be here with you for this event.

Thanks again for being involved. Lets look forward to what the future will bring.

Kenitoh

01-09-2022, 07:12 PMKenitohMenara Wrote:
The Vidrik Onoprienko Lifetime Achievement Award

This award is given to the member of the SHL Community that through many seasons and years of service, has positively affected this league in many ways. The vote for this award was unanimous as we celebrate one of the most dedicated members the SHL has ever had. He was the league's best simmer for many seasons and taught me more about simming than I could have ever figured out on my own. He left the sim team in hands of capable people after his retirement and we cannot thank him enough for his efforts.

This award goes to...

Thank you Kal, for everything you have done. No one is more deserving of this than you

Bowdown

[Image: sdcore.gif]

Player Page [Image: berserkers.png] [Image: syndicate2.png]Update Page

[Image: sgu3vVP.png]
[Image: 9vq7IEu.png]

Kal da real winner

[Image: arTbD7O.png]

Germany Berserkers Stampede Stars Barracuda syndicate

Kal award wen