Create Account

S62 IIHF Awards Ceremony
(This post was last modified: 01-10-2022, 02:26 AM by roastpuff.)

Hi all!

I'm sorry that this thread took this long to appear but this was one of the weirder IIHFs to have come about during my tenure. I hope that everyone had a great holiday season and 2022 is treating you well!

First up, congratulations to Team Finland for their gold medal! It's been quite a few hard seasons rebuilding so I'm super happy for them! This shows that you can be from a small country and still win the gold in IIHF, and that you should never give up!

Finland Gold Medal Winner: Team Finland! Finland

Congratulations to Team Canada for their silver medal! They are an extremely fearsome team and the gold medal game against Finland could have gone their way quite easily!

Canada Silver Medal Winner: Team Canada! Canada

For the bronze medal, congratulations to Team Japan! This is their fourth season in a row making it to the final four, including two back to back championships and a silver medal, so that is an amazing streak!

Japan Bronze Medal Winner: Team Japan! Japan

We have three awards to hand out as well, and they are for the best forward, best defender and best goalie of the tournament round robin!

For the best forward of the tournament, Sven Svenson @LordBirdman of Team Sweden! Sweden 18 points, balanced between 9 goals and 9 assists, and an absolute weapon on the power play with 4 PPG!

For the best defender of the tournament, Jukka Timonen @juke of Team Finland! Finland 14 points, split with 7 goals and 7 assists, an absolute shooting machine with 50 shots and a 13.21 sh%!

For the best goalie of the tournament, Strom Chamberlain @Geekusoid of Team USA! Usa 9 wins, 1.64 GAA, 0.950 sv% and a sky-high 24.79 GSAA, Strom was key to Team USA's 11-1-0 Round Robin record!

Thank you for your patience, we will work hard at making sure the next tournament doesn't repeat the issues that we had this time around, and that everything will go smoother!

[Image: hgcI1ti.png]

Finland juke OP

[Image: 1rdovVs.gif]

[Image: X6NDpNM.png][Image: 6eXcLdf.png]

Sven does it all for King Carl

[Image: BirdmanSHL.gif]

Jean-François Bokassa
Armada

Proud Father of Johnny Wagner-Svenson

[Image: unknown.png]
Sven Svenson Career Stats

Sweden Raptors pride

SVEN SVEN SVEN

[Image: gunnarsoderberg.gif]

[Image: xJXeYmQ.png]
[Image: DG0jZcS.png]
. : [Image: zS2lCMp.png] : .

I appreciate the best goaltender award, though that sort of performance, it cannot be understated, could not be done without a great defense in front of the net.  Thanks to my Team USA defenseman.

IIHF doesn't have an MVP? huh

[Image: 65151_s.gif]

[Image: Tqabyfh.png] [Image: OOcGSpM.png]

01-10-2022, 10:33 AMbrickwall35 Wrote: IIHF doesn't have an MVP? huh
You’ll never win it anyway

[Image: hgcI1ti.png]

01-10-2022, 12:50 PMroastpuff Wrote:
01-10-2022, 10:33 AMbrickwall35 Wrote: IIHF doesn't have an MVP? huh
You’ll never win it anyway
That's it I'm transferring to Parts Unknown

[Image: 65151_s.gif]

[Image: Tqabyfh.png] [Image: OOcGSpM.png]

geek gives himself 2 awards and we just accept that as fact?

[Image: premierbromanov.gif]

Fuck the penaltys
ARGARGARHARG
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]

01-10-2022, 02:15 PMPremierBromanov Wrote: geek gives himself 2 awards and we just accept that as fact?

Only see one award here.  You okay?  Too much tea to drink?

Sven all-time GOAT for Sweden in the IIHF

[Image: JvI8fTp.png]

[Image: 9tINabI.png] [Image: c97iD9R.png]

[Image: uDjThoa.png]

01-10-2022, 02:17 PMGeekusoid Wrote:
01-10-2022, 02:15 PMPremierBromanov Wrote: geek gives himself 2 awards and we just accept that as fact?

Only see one award here.  You okay?  Too much tea to drink?
im just thinking the USA awards swayed the judges

ITS JUST FISHY IS ALL IM SAYING

[Image: premierbromanov.gif]

Fuck the penaltys
ARGARGARHARG
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]

01-10-2022, 03:07 PMPremierBromanov Wrote:
01-10-2022, 02:17 PMGeekusoid Wrote: Only see one award here.  You okay?  Too much tea to drink?
im just thinking the USA awards swayed the judges

ITS JUST FISHY IS ALL IM SAYING
Want some chips with those fish?

SVEN!