Create Account

S63 SMJHL PT #1 - New Places
(This post was last modified: 01-16-2022, 10:31 PM by Wally.)

What a string of events that lead to my arrival in Regina. Definitely wasn’t expecting to go high in the draft, nonetheless to Regina… that had been trading down the board for quantity picks. For as unexpected as that was, however, the welcome was completely… well… empty?

I showed up at the arena to a locked players entrance and nearly spent my first hour searching for someone to let me in. I started wondering, “Did I go to the wrong build?” My mind wandered as far as wondering had I already been traded?

I ended up finding Gerald, the trash guy, around the corner sweeping up a mess of what looked like glitter. Puzzled… I entered the build to complete darkness. I found a way to the locker room by using my phone light, but upon pulling the handle… I realized that I was locked out once again. Glancing to the right with my light on… I found a note from the GM and it read:

Ashley,

Sorry… we used up all the glitter last night. Things got a little weird. Will see you Monday.

Welcome to Regina.

[Image: Wally.png]