Create Account

S63 SMJHL PT #1 - New Places

As I walked into the locker room on my very first day after being drafted by the Detroit Falcons, it felt like this was the place that I belonged in. As I walked in I got greeted by all of the coaches, general managers, players and even some of the Alumni that decided to stick around. It helped that as I walked in I had known some of the previous players from experience so it was an easy transition for Johnny. I was expecting some sort of rookie pranks as we entered the room but luckily for myself and the other rookies we did not get any of that. Everybody in this locker room seemed to have the mindset of these new players are motivated to help us create a winning culture and that is what we are here to do so it made it easy to walk into somewhere where I had some similar thoughts.

Words - 156

As I was late to the draft party, signing with the Newfoundland Berserkers and entering the locker room was a surreal feeling. Seeing my locker with my name on a jersey was probably the coolest thing ever. I quickly met with the GM and he ran down contracts, playing time, and the history/atmosphere in Newfoundland. He also welcomed me with a press conference, had a bunch of media people waiting for me as I left his office. Then going back to the locker room, I met my teammates for the first time. Great group of guys, all welcoming and already making me feel comfortable. You could instantly catch the vibe in the room that this was the place to be. Everyone was open with each other, having fun, and just there for a good time.

The craziest part about this whole situation was actually choosing which team to sign with. With so many good teams and managements across the league, Newfoundland somehow stuck out to me and I'm so excited to start my SMJHL career there.  Berserkers
(This post was last modified: 01-12-2022, 03:58 PM by jaypc8237.)

The first day walking into the locker room was nerve-wracking. I had no idea what I was walking into, all I knew was that it felt like a dream. Coach Sparky brought me into his office and gave me a tutorial of the team, introducing me to the team. I felt as if I belonged on my first steps, and I even received my nameplate on my dressing room stall! I feel at home here, and I plan to stay my entire career in St. Louis. 

To me, the money never mattered. The ice time is what mattered. I don’t care about making a 10 Million dollar contract to sit on the bench, I would rather make a measly 6 Million dollars and play hard minutes. St. Louis was the best fit for me to play, and I wouldn’t change my decision for the world.

- Jayden Cloutier #4 RD

S72 Best Season of All Time
[Image: S72_IIHF_CHAMPS.png?ex=661c5898&is=6609e...height=662]      [Image: S72_4-STAR_CHAMPS.png?ex=661c5873&is=660...height=662]

Walking up the concrete hall in the WhalerDome, adrenaline courses through my veins. One part anxious, another part cocaine bump i did before I left with an excitement chaser. I am a walking cocktail. I put my hands on the double-doors and push them open like aragorn in lord of the rings when he returns from swimming in that river with his horse. Far from the epic entrance I was expecting, a wall of vape smoke and butt stank blows me down like a clothesline made out of piano wire. And vape. Dazed, i open my eyes and see a familiar face standing over me. It's Sven Svechnikov, back for his yearly hazing of the new guys, despite his SHL debut. A stringly, skrunkly arm reaches out to assist me up and I grab it with a massive fuckin muscular grip. After I'm up, 5 other whalers come from behind and give me the biggest wedgie of all time, except my underwear has disintegrated before their very eyes, leaving my crack unassailed and their hands befouled. I have won. This time.

[Image: premierbromanov.gif]

Fuck the penaltys
ARGARGARHARG
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]

PBE PT

[Image: bgwUtVZ.png]

[Image: YBuIai7.png]

[Image: Sugars2.png]

my new teammates on the colorado raptors were very accommodating they are all very nice people and the alumni in the locker room are very nice too including people such as @micool132 whose player angus mcfife the eighteenth used to be on the colorado raptors and so he is in the locker room. he is also coincidentally one of the coaches on the team so he has given me some solid advice about things i should watch out for in the simulation hockey league, such as dragon medics. i would say that my introduction to the locker room has been a big success and i have even managed to con them into voting for me as one of the assistant captains. however there was one thing that i missed in the colorado locker room and that is the company of my brother paul koivu @Briedaqueduc he's way out in anchorage with the armada team of the simulation major junior hockey league, and i have heard that they experience a weird phenomenon over there where every day there is a new birthday.

[Image: glutes2.gif]
Signatures by Vulfzilla, Jepox, Jess, rum_ham, Ragnar, and myself
[Image: 9vAsr7c.png]
[Image: tkMQzhf.png] [Image: tdKmZA0.png]

ISFL PT same username

[Image: macgriddlesig.png?ex=6531467b&is=651ed17...9ee2d84f&=]
Finland  Stars  Berserkers

It's a pleasure to come to Detroit. There are pleasant feelings of welcome. In general, I was surprised at the fact that I was chosen at all, it is a real pleasure for me. The goalkeepers aren't always selected. In general, I can say briefly that there were nice, pleasant feelings. As soon as it was time to enter the locker room, it was filled with tension, but also pleasant feelings. Everyone was welcome, of course, perhaps the direct competitors were a little more elusive, because they see a competitor in me as a place. But overall, there was no big party, as the next day had to be worked in workouts. I'm prepared both physically and morally to achieve good and high goals with the team. Especially seeing some of last season's statistics. I think that after a season or a season we'll be able to make a joint effort to be able to coalesce.

Having missed the deadline to enter the draft, Daniel Benson (son of former SHL star David) endured numerous offers to sign with an SMJHL team recently; ultimately landing in Anaheim! Daniel had already had interactions with staff members and some players before entering the locker room for the first time so expectations were mostly set. To his surprise though, pranks were already set in motion and upon opening his locker for the first time he was blasted with flour to the face. Still unclear who was behind it, Daniel has made sure to get revenge sometime; in good faith!

His reception to the team was a warm welcoming thanks to his name being well known around prior to his arrival. Practice went smoothly, though Daniel recognized early on his skills were unpolished in comparison to some of the veteran teammates and he had lots of work to do if he wanted to have the same success in the league as his father did.

[163 words]

PBE PT affil

After I landed in Las Vegas, the GM herself was there to drive me to the stadium. While she drove she talked about how thankful she was that I had choose to play for the Nevada Battleborn and her joy if finding the goalie of the future.  I committed on the heat not being as bad as I thought it would be. Soon enough we pull up to the stadium. The GM took me through a tour of Hellcat Memorial Arena. It was a nice, modern arena given that the team and arena are under 10 years old. As the tour concludes in the locker room, there are my new teammates, welcoming me. In my locker was my new jersey and equipment. The coach asked me to get my gear on for they had a ritual for new goalies. So I get everything on and head to my net when the coach get all these pucks out on the blue line with my teammates ready to fire them at me. The coach said that this was the 100 shot salute and instructed me to stop what I could. And my teammates pepered me with puck one after the other and I stopped what I could. Afterwards one of my teammates who was native took the team to his favorite restaurant for dinner. It was a good day.

When MiNads-SLATT walked into the locker room for the first time everyone was absolutely amazed by the beauty I possess. They didn't ask any questions in regards to my hockey ability and skills, rather they were to busy trying to get into my panties. All "jokes" aside, i'm sure they were not expecting a woman on their team, especially as a UDFA and not a draftee. Nonetheless, I've enjoyed every moment in Newfoundland up to this point. The weather isn't too different from what i'm used to in Chiraq, although it definitely is a LITTLE colder. Another thing that was funny is that they recognized my brother SLATT Potts, a former member of the Newfoundland Berzerkers. With that being the case, I didn't get as much flack as I had initially anticipated, i'm sure if I was not related to Potts they would have been all over me otherwise.

[Image: minadsslatt.png]

First day at the Arena, before getting to the locker room, the GM pulled me aside and told me to just act cool and myself. So I walk in, I heard loud music and talking noise outside the door, but as I walked in quiet, so quiet, I could here the crickets chirping from the outside. The Team captain Wendolene Ramsbottom stands up, and asked me "So, you are the new kid we heard about. First round right?" Before I could open my mouth someone yelled "Give the kid a break, its his first day" Everyone bursts out laughing and storm me asking all kind of question, Showing me where I will be seated and apparently the GM had one of the Assistant Captains assigned to show me around the stadium. Everyone was super chill after I got to know everyone, and I even got the honor to be "ass captain" in my rookie season

155 words

Finland Update Page  Interview  Player Page  Wolfpack

[Image: Snussu.gif]

Thanks to everyone made sigs to me!!!! (Gif made by myself)

When I walked into the room for the first time in Anaheim, I didn’t know how my new teammates would treat me. However, any fear that I had was quickly dispelled as everyone was super chill with me. After I set down all of my gear at my locker, I went and found my GM Talls so that I could thank him for drafting me and getting any last-minute information for the day’s practice. Apparently, I should have gone to see him first because by the time I came back to my gear in the locker room, someone had tied my skates together, and had put flour inside of my helmet. I thought that I had found all of the pranks, but it was only getting started apparently. When I stepped onto the ice for the first time, I immediately fell down. Someone had put tape on my both of my skate blades. And finally, when I went to get a drink of water during a break, I was handed a bottle of water mixed with tabasco sauce. I was promised that the tobacco bottle was the final prank, and they finally welcomed me as a true member of the Outlaws.

201 Words