Create Account

HIRED: Graphics PR Manager
(This post was last modified: 01-22-2022, 04:40 AM by Carpy48. Edit Reason: closed )

Hello everyone!

Exciting news, HO gave me permission to create a new job role to help improve the graphics department. It's a perfect job for anyone in the league really who would like to get more involved. Since this is a new job you can also help shape it.

Job title: "Graphics PR Manager"

Job tasks include:
- promote graphics contests/tournaments to all users in the league (via GMs/simmers)
- promote the graphics department to new users (via rookie mentors)
- run an SHL graphics twitter account (coming soon) to highlight great artworks, promote contests, get people to vote for contests etc.
- keep eyes open for people that need help with their submissions*
- and probably more Smile

You wouldn't have to do any actual design work, so the biggest required skill here is: be a communicative person. Especially on discord, because that's where we do our work. You will work together with the graphics assistants in the administrative area of the graphics department.

*not with the graphics, that's where the graders help, but where to submit weekly graphics, which submission rules we have, when to apply a bonus etc.

Pay: $3M/season, optional bonus.

How to apply: PM me your application until January 21st with any other questions you may have and write a bit about how you would like to shape this position and why you are the right person for this job.

[Image: zS2lCMp.png] 

[Image: carpy48.gif]
sigs either by @Wasty, @Nokazoa, @sulovilen, @Capt_Blitzkrieg, @sköldpaddor, @Ragnar, @enigmatic, @Lime or myself

Stars Lions Berserkers
[Image: p1gG0LD.png][Image: DKMMlC3.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: ctsxTFg.png]
my portfolio | my sig shop | gfx discord
[Image: 3GX9nYb.png]
[Image: AfpXX8l.png]

Bumping this.

sigs either by @Wasty, @Nokazoa, @sulovilen, @Capt_Blitzkrieg, @sköldpaddor, @Ragnar, @enigmatic, @Lime or myself

Stars Lions Berserkers
[Image: p1gG0LD.png][Image: DKMMlC3.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: ctsxTFg.png]

Extended deadline a bit.

Stars Lions Berserkers

I'd like to welcome @"chickentotts" to the team as our new Graphics PR Manager!

And while you're here, follow our new Graphics Department twitter account if you're one of those people that always misses out on contests.

Stars Lions Berserkers