Create Account

Toronto Names their Next Co-GM

Stars Stars Stars

After what feels like a whirlwind of an off-season in Toronto, we are finally starting to see the other side of the tunnel when it comes to season enjoyment.  For myself, it has been an interesting transition, but I couldn’t feel more welcomed into the Toronto family as a GM.  Outside of adding to my long list of trades, which continues to add to our re-alignment with future planning, I think the singular most important decision has been finding someone to fulfill the Co position with the energy to not only contain my focus, but to also provide a deep personnel concentration and strategy when it comes to our scouting and overall league support.

In saying that, I’m excited (and thrilled and more excited) to announce the Toronto North Stars Co-GM will be:

@BadWolf

I’m super grateful for all the help to kick off this season and now the shared opportunity to prepare the future of this organization! 

Thank you everyone!

With this… I will also open the floor for any questions as Toronto continues its next chapter.
————————

[Image: Wally.png]

Heart Stars

[Image: zS2lCMp.png] 

[Image: carpy48.gif]
sigs either by @Wasty, @Nokazoa, @sulovilen, @Capt_Blitzkrieg, @sköldpaddor, @Ragnar, @enigmatic, @Lime or myself

Stars Lions Berserkers
[Image: p1gG0LD.png][Image: DKMMlC3.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: ctsxTFg.png]
my portfolio | my sig shop | gfx discord
[Image: 3GX9nYb.png]

Makes me proud to be a star

[Image: premierbromanov.gif]

Fuck the penaltys
ARGARGARHARG
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]

Stars Stars Stars

[Image: 43436_s.gif]
Thank you Fever, sköldpaddor and OD for the amazing sigs!
Heart  Militia Montreal Impact/Militia Militia-Old Heart

Fantastic choice!

“The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again. ... There are neither beginnings nor endings to the Wheel of Time. But it was a beginning.”

[Image: ZGneEG5.png]

[Image: sig-hffo-atlason.jpg?ex=660efc59&is=65fc...001e3&.png]

Whooooooooooooa

[Image: 1rdovVs.gif]

[Image: X6NDpNM.png][Image: 6eXcLdf.png]

Congrats BW!

[Image: 59269_s.png]

S66 Damian Littleton

[Image: CsnVET2.png] || [Image: wu5MVvy.png]|| [Image: c8B2LE3.png]
Battleborn | Barracuda | Usa

Congrats BW!

[Image: vd5hdkM.png]
[Image: XigYVPM.png]
[Image: umZ0HLG.png][Image: VGl3CB4.png]
Sig credits to @sköldpaddor @ihatereyson

Congrats badwolf!

[Image: blurrybad.jpg] [Image: zomboy3.png]
Thank you Brandon, Fish, GeckoeyGecko, Karey, Kit, takethehorizon, and Ragnar for the sigs!
[Image: Pw202QP.jpeg]

Player Page || Update page