Create Account

Did Bill Gates kill Steve Jobs to monopolize TPE?
(This post was last modified: 01-16-2022, 06:34 PM by NJBadApple.)

Need some light Sunday reading?  Buckle up and hear me out.

Let's go all the way back to the 1980's.  Bill Gates is often projected as the easy-to-recognize face associated with modern technology, but what most do not realize is that Steve Jobs has been in the game just as long.  Furthermore, the argument could be made that Steve Jobs was even ahead of his time when it came to the OG software development and rocketing modern data science into what it is today;  I digress.  Anyway, early on in both careers Gates and Jobs worked terribly close together, even entertaining the possibility of combining Gates' Microsoft and Jobs' Apple into one super 'machine', with the base of it being the Apple II PC.

However.

Gates saw many flaws in Jobs' ultra-friendly technology, and deemed it 'too simple' to stand the test of time.  To put the cherry on the pie, Jobs' was also known to have quite the attitude problem... something Gates was certainly not a fan of.  In 1983, the two appeared in a strange video (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NVtxEA7AEHg) that was screened for Apple employees ahead of Macintosh's initial launch.  Gates went on to actually compliment the 'Mac', saying it "really captures people's imagination".

[Image: pzm2VsG.jpg]

After a few years of working together, fast-forward to 1985 when Microsoft releases the very first version of Windows.  To put it lightly, Steve Jobs was fucking.  PISSED.  He quickly accused Gates of stealing the idea of 'graphical interfaces' (AKA what we use today on computers).  Bill Gates couldn't have given less of a shit, since Jobs didn't have exclusive rights or a patent on the idea.  In a soon-to-follow biography, Bill Gates went on to say one of the most famous quotes in technology history:

"Well, Steve, I think there's more than one way of looking at it. I think it's more like we both had this rich neighbor named Xerox and I broke into his house to steal the TV set and found out that you had already stolen it."

From this point on, the partnership was over and the gloves were off.  From then until eternity it would be Microsoft vs Apple.  For the remainder of the 1980's, after Jobs briefly left Apple, Microsoft pulled away as the clear technology winner... for now.

In 1996, Apple was in danger of going under.  In a desperation move, Apple CEO Gil Amelio moved to buy NeXT (Steve Jobs' own company) in an attempt to bring Jobs back to Apple.  Gates moved mountains to avoid this from happening, but eventually failed as Apple purchased NeXT for $400M.. returning Jobs to Apple.  Over this purchase, Gates said:

"I know his technology, it's nothing but a warmed-over UNIX, and you'll never be able to make it work on your machines. Don't you understand that Steve doesn't know anything about technology? He's just a super salesman. I can't believe you're making such a stupid decision."

Within 1 year of returning, Jobs was once again Apple's CEO.

[Image: 2Ln2RUe.jpg]

In 2003 during a CT Scan, doctors found a dark spot on Jobs' pancreas, eventually finding out it was a rare form of pancreatic cancer.

For years after his return, Gates and Jobs exchanged verbal blows while vying for the title as technology king.  In 2006 Bill Gates left Microsoft entirely to focus on his foundation, which Jobs stated

"Bill is basically unimaginative and has never invented anything, which is why I think he's more comfortable now in philanthropy than technology,"

By May of 2010, for the first time since Microsoft took the technology world by stranglehold, Apple had dethroned them as the leading technology producer in the world.

On October 5th, 2011, Apple founder and pioneer of technology Steve Jobs passes away after a long battle with a rare form of Pancreatic Cancer.  Highly respected members of the technology communities came out to show support for Jobs after his death, including none other than Bill Gates.  He had this to say:

"I'm truly saddened to learn of Steve Jobs' death. Melinda and I extend our sincere condolences to his family and friends, and to everyone Steve has touched through his work. Steve and I first met nearly 30 years ago, and have been colleagues, competitors and friends over the course of more than half our lives. The world rarely sees someone who has had the profound impact Steve has had, the effects of which will be felt for many generations to come. For those of us lucky enough to get to work with him, it's been an insanely great honor. I will miss Steve immensely."

So, did Gates actually have Jobs killed to save Microsoft?  Probably not....

...however.

Less than three weeks after Jobs' death, the SHL was formed.

[Image: 4X2WA95.jpg]

Based on this account, SHL was established right about October 25th, 2011.  Keeping this date in mind, as we stated above, the SHL was formed just three weeks after Steve Jobs passed away.  Coincidence?  Let's take a look at the evidence:

- SHL was launched on 'myBB', a forum-based SQL and PHP language software that blah blah blah.. throw out all that jargon, it basically allows customizable forums much like ours.

- Who owns myBB?  Niles Partners Inc, which is a cloud infrastructure service that seems to have it's hands in a lot of peoples 'pots', so to speak... not the least of which is Azure.

- Azure is a cloud-computing service that was founded in October of 2008 and is owned / operated by Microsoft, and is the primary host for all myBB services.

- 2008 was the same year the very first Apple iOS V1.1.4 was released, catapulting Apple into the stratosphere of user-friendliness and technology leaps.  The iPhone 2 was also released that same year.

- Does 2008 still sound familiar?  The stock market crashed in September of 2008, one month before Microsoft launched Azure.  What a coincidence, just in time to keep people plugged in.

- November of 2008 didn't get any better; the Labor Department reported losing 240,000 jobs in October ALONE.

- Steve Jobs and Apple suffer huge losses, but what about Bill Gates and Microsoft?  Funny you ask, because in June of 2008 Bill Gates announced he would no longer be a part of Microsoft and wanted to focus solely on his foundation.

- After the recession, Microsoft goes on a tear for the next two years... developing and/or buying the following products:  Bing, Windows 7, Office 10, Windows Phone 7, Lync, Office 365, Skype, Yammer, Server, and Visual Studio.  All of this was completed after the recession, but before Jobs' death in 2011.

- Stay focused, and jump back to 2008.  Azure was formed in October of 2008 by Microsoft... Sometime in 2008, it was reported that Steve Jobs' pancreatic cancer had spread into other organs and was going to take to leave in 2009 to undergo surgery to prevent further spread.

Did Microsoft make this huge growth push between 2008-2011 knowing Apple's savior, Steve Jobs, was rapidly declining in health?

AND WHAT DOES TPE HAVE TO DO WITH IT???

[Image: A9qxojs.jpg]

So this is where the conspiracy takes a turn for the crazy.  For the uninitiated, Bill Gates is notoriously famous in China and his obsession with social experiments can be traced pretty accurately through China's Social Credit System.  If you don't feel like doing too much reading, here's a very brief synopsis of what exactly this shit is:

It's TPE for humans.

Similar to how your 'Credit Score' in the US tracks your financial trustworthiness and capability, the 'Social Credit System' in China tracks your OVERALL trustworthiness and capability, and based on that you are assigned a number;  Your social credit score (AKA your TPE).

The program ran its first regional trials back in 2009, and if you're paying attention, that's the EXACT TIME that Steve Jobs took a leave of absence from Apple to undergo multiple surgeries to prevent his cancer from spreading even further.  However, the entire program remained under wraps until it was formally announced by the Chinese Government on:

OCTOBER 20TH, 2011.

15 DAYS AFTER THE DEATH OF STEVE JOBS,
AND FIVE FUCKING DAYS BEFORE THE LAUNCH OF SHL.

[Image: Hy4xilj.gif]

Alright, if you've made it this far, congratulations on being enlightened.  So, what's the end game here?  What are we trying to say?  Here's your TL;DR:

In 2008, despite publicly having a good relationship with Steve Jobs and not being associated with Microsoft anymore, Bill Gates still saw him as a threat to his predecessor Steve Ballmer.  He used his inherent 'pull' within Microsoft and Jobs' declining health as an opportunity to try and drive the final preverbial nail in his coffin.  Once Jobs passed away and by using his popularity and almost 'god-like' status in China, Bill Gates launched SHL to conduct a long-term digital human experiment on our reactions to a TPE-based society, much like his good friend China.

Code:
Words: 1,569 + some photos and research and shit

Player Page || Update Page

[Image: a5C9JXf.png]

CERTIFIED THREAD KILLER
MONTREAL IMPACT FOREVER

Checks out

“The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again. ... There are neither beginnings nor endings to the Wheel of Time. But it was a beginning.”

[Image: HFFO.gif]

x2 bonus for all of this

[Image: 59269_s.png]

S66 Damian Littleton

[Image: CsnVET2.png] || [Image: wu5MVvy.png]|| [Image: c8B2LE3.png]
Battleborn | Barracuda | Usa

My 5g sense is tingling!

[Image: FJPVyys.png]

Someone put this in the memorable moments thread

[Image: 65151_s.gif]

[Image: Tqabyfh.png] [Image: OOcGSpM.png]

01-16-2022, 06:43 PMwumaduce Wrote: My 5g sense is tingling!
we have been summoned [Image: TSm2pN7.jpg]

I think you're right

[Image: 64377_v.gif]
Whalers Whalers Whalers Panthers Panthers Panthers Panthers Panthers Panthers Wolfpack Wolfpack Wolfpack Wolfpack Wolfpack Wolfpack
Finland / Germany  
Big thanks to Pythonic(first sig evah), Sloth(first LAP sig<3) and Ragnar for their sigs<3
Two time playoffs MVP and two time nominee
Triple gold club
Discord: asska

[Image: 57879_s.gif]
[Image: 37742_s.gif]
[Image: jov7Yk9.png]

"“HA HA! THIS GAME WILL NEVER END! I POSSESS THE SOUL OF EVERY GOALIE ON TEAM B!! CREW 4 LIFE!! SIGN WITH EDMONTON FOR THE CUP!!!” cackled Belial as he placed a Fedora on his head."
SMJHL Commisioner S17-S26
Calgary Dragons GM S14-S23