Create Account

S63 mPT #1: Small Talk

My holidays were fine but then I went back to work (i teach 6th grade). I got the covid. Laid in bed for three days straight and felt like centipedes were crawling all over me and for some reason my eyes hurt really bad. I'm finally feeling better but missing being able to just lay there and make my wife bring me stuff while i watch peaky blinders and play civ 6. 10/10 would covid again

[Image: source.gif]
[Image: image.png]

Montreal is nice. Anaheim is fine. This offseason was a lot of waiting. Don't blame anyone for that since holidays, just not that exciting waiting for it all to be over.

Big off-season for LAP. After a good run in the playoffs, we used the off-season to get even better, with our players improving more and more and also adding quality players like Bobby Lane. We're ready to take an even bigger step towards Challenge Cup contention. I'm excited.

Guy Incognito - D - #24
Texas Renegades
Season 76
15-6-0
Regular Season - [G 2] [A 3] [Pts 5] [+/- +6] [PIM 10] [Hits 12] [SB 38]

[Image: ERs3IrD.png]

Love our team, I know we did not win the cup last year but sim testing shows us as having another strong squad again this season.  Some people will not like that but it is what it is.

[Image: kpALfz6.jpg]
Gritty McGritterson Player Page
Gritty McGritterson Update Page

S53 Four Star Cup Champion- Detroit Falcons
S56 Challenge Cup Champion - Hamilton Steelhawks

Somehow I have managed to avoid COVID but it's been a rough few months around here. Excited about the SHL draft and looking forward to how the Detroit season will turn out. Already approaching last season's wins and we are only on sim day 2 so I think good things will be coming to Detroit soon.

[Image: thiefofcheese.gif]

[Image: Yztckjo.png] 

Sig credit: Ragnar, Carpy48, High Stick King

The holidays were okay I didn't do a whole lot because of the COVID situation and I had a death in the family unfortunately. It was nice to see my parents and my mother in law and I got a few days off of work so I definitely can't complain about that. Hope you had a good holiday.

[Image: 66818_s.gif]

I currently have the covid! Caught it last week and had super mild symptoms.  At this point I'm still testing positive, but have been symptom free for the past few days.  Just miss the outside world and interacting with people.

I survived the traditional holiday dinner with my family that I generally hate. Two of them in fact. I got socks and some dollars and some chocolate, and bought Shin Megami Tensei V. Overall a decent Christmas.

[Image: 0K3YdqN.png]

Agent of Nick Brain: Center/Right Winger - Winnipeg Aurora
Agent of John Torrance: Advisor to the General Manager - Winnipeg Aurora
Agent of Anatoli Terrorov: Head Coach - Colorado Raptors

Nick Brain Player Profile: http://simulationhockey.com/showthread.php?tid=91326
Nick Brain Update Thread: http://simulationhockey.com/showthread.php?tid=91332

My team is the best and my offseason was great. I only caught covid twice, so I'm super immune now. Plus I'm a duck, so I don't think I can actually get covid. The first sentence was a lie.

[Image: puddlesoduck2.gif]

My holidays were alright. Hosted the family at my new place. Though the new year is not off to a great start as my apartment building nearly burned down and I may have been exposed to the ick. Just taking it all in stride.

[Image: 3MtyuZk.gif]
[Image: dAxJaBU.gif]

Holidays were fun, other than the fact that right after Christmas my wife went to Hawaii with the kids and her family while I had to stay home and work. So that sucked seeing all the fun they were having while I was working. Hope everyone had a fun and safe holiday season.

53 Words

[Image: m59RPb7.png] | [Image: FcWmVTl.png]

S61 Four Star Cup - Game-Winning Goal in the clinching Game 4
[Image: unknown.png]

[Image: efischermann.gif]

Off-season was fine. Needed a bit of time to recharge. Very happy with the SMJHL draft for Maine and incredibly happy to be part of the Pride. Hopefully get some good results this season!

Code:

[Image: BrettBroadway.gif]
[Image: Hunter.png]

Got to see my friends and family and it was a great time, also got hopelessly drunk with friends and overall just had a wonderful time.

[Image: Off.gif]

Holidays were great. We avoided Covid and got to spend some quality time together. It was nice to see most sim league users get a break from leagues for a bit.

[Image: f7.png]

low key not even sure where this league is anymore with anything at all. seems like things are slowly fading, but could just be me.

Shout out to ml002, schultzy, slashacm, tedward!
[Image: blastmeaway.gif]

[Image: f4IDm9I.jpg] I [Image: specterspp.png] I [Image: czechup.png] I [Image: gs89eGV.png] I [Image: f4IDm9I.jpg]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]

09-05-2018, 10:04 PMBeaver Wrote: Wow look what the PT affiliation has done to our pristine league.
12-19-2018, 12:31 AMBeaver Wrote: I personally blame the PT affiliation for handing out massive amounts of free TPE to all these players, inflating the TPE they're at when they get called up.
[Image: Capture21.PNG?width=400&height=90]