Create Account

S63 mPT #1: Small Talk

My holidays were pretty quiet and boring honnestly. I spent it home most of the time, didn't really go out thanks to omnicron cause i was scared to get it.

[Image: Evok.gif]

[Image: merha.gif]

Christmas was good. New Year too but then I got Omicron right after and it kept me down for like a week. I'm back now and doing pretty well so it's all good.

[Image: vd5hdkM.png][Image: 8cjeXrB.png]
[Image: XigYVPM.png]
[Image: umZ0HLG.png][Image: VGl3CB4.png]

Dad got COVID. Fell down some stairs. Lost a toe nail from the stairs. Ran out of twisted teas and couldn't workout cause the whole dad got COVID thing. Got a Pitbull 'Live Laugh Love' tapestry so we fuckin still

[Image: mazatt.gif]

[Image: KhdDH3Q.png] [Image: q4PM2XX.png]

Holidays were okay, good to see family again after a tough year. Also good to not have to work for a couple weeks which is always huge. Looking forward to the next holiday already now tho!

[Image: VkRiFym.png]

[Image: dankoa2004.gif]

SHL wise we won the cup which was a lot of fun and I'm looking forward to my future with Austria in the IIHF along with trying to compete for another cup in Texas.

[Image: Bjorn_Bjorn_Sig.png]
[Image: bjornswedengif.gif]

SHL wise in off-season I was traded from Calgary Dragons to Minnesota Monarchs. I think for me it is better to be in Monarchs, much less pressure

Drafted 59th Overall in SMJHL S58 draft by Anchorage Armada
Drafted 9th in SMJHL S60 expansion draft by Great Falls Grizzlies
Drafted 36th Overall in SHL S59 draft by Calgary Dragons

[Image: lux2.png]

I'd like to talk about John Favreau right now and how if there were a time when the earth was about to be destroyed. (Aliens or whatever) and we could only send a spaceship out with 40 people that he should definitely be amongst them. With as many action figures as he can fit in a backpack. Wait... what was the topic again?

[Image: WcULpFF.png]

Offseason was nice but mainly because it lined up with a 2 week break from work too. Getting back into the swing of things right as work goes right back into full time mode again with the students coming back from winter break has been chaos mostly. Looking forward to the season though.

[Image: thedangazone.gif]

no COVID but I've been struggling healthwise for about 8 weeks now. my fiancee is a teacher so she gets all kinds of bugs from the kids, and then i catch them... so she heals up but im sick. then i heal up and she got sick again (from me or school) and it just goes around in circles every 7-10 days it seems. other than that, the holidays were cool. i got to take a proper break and see family for christmas and kwanzaa etc. not as many people as i would have liked, but still.

UpdatesPlayer Page
The Journey

6,000 mile road#DidItForDildo1,700 miles more
A Silver Road

Drought Ender, Curse Breaker, Firebird

The holidays went well in the house of zoltan. All the wine seemed to disappear overnight. Two major holidays, chinese food. a good amount of booze. Not having to see family you don't want to, can't ask for anything better.  Now someone get me a beer.

[Image: topalo2.png] [Image: sig-nash.png]
[Image: Rangerjasegmailcom.gif]

My holidays were ok. During Christmas I was away at work and I came home on December 29 so we had our Christmas celebration then and I was home for New Year’s then came back to work on January 7 but it wasn’t so bad.

[Image: fever95.gif]
[Image: LpkqUbe.gif]

PREVIOUS PLAYER STATISTICS

Knock on wood I have not gotten covid this whole time! Talking about the SHL off season, I am very happy on how the grizzlies are looking this season and I am very excited to see what this team is capable of!

Vadim Askerov Player Page
Vadim Askerov Update Thread

The holidays were pretty enjoyable for me! It helps when you have a kid that can make things more exciting. That also means more work though. Didn’t have super high hopes for the team this season. Figures we’d still be competitive, but we’re looking super strong right now. COVID waited until after the holidays to infect all of us…

[Image: the5urrealshl.gif]

[Image: 9TttCL9.png][Image: n25g4JC.png][Image: P0OHsLJ.png][Image: DS1jqys.png][Image: M98Qi4H.png]
[Image: KOKeZZJ.png]

My holidays was boring since I just stayed at home. We were in lockdown so we couldn't do much. I'm trying my best to not get covid.

[Image: capybar22_600.png]

Holidays were great if it felt a little short. Lots of quality time with family as well as a bit of time to rest and relax. Whens the next long weekend?

[Image: visceralpotamus.gif]