Create Account

S63 mPT #1: Small Talk

Girlfriend got covid, then I got sick not with covid. But on the plus side I did get guardians of the galaxy for PS5 and got to go to a hockey game before everything was shutdown.

[Image: aOowRDF.png]

Holidays are holidays. It’s a simple saying but is true. You can’t beat having a holiday, removing the stress of waking up to do anything is in relatable. 

Though in the end it’s glad to be back doing something I love again.

[Image: gill.png]

We won the cup. That’s nice. Same exact team this season. Hoping for same result. Christmas was ok. Kids had fun. Went to my brothers for new year. Long drive but fun

[Image: Fantobens.gif]

I'm pumped for S63! And the coming seasons. On my way to regression like a bat out of hell.

Holidays were okay. Did not have any figgy pudding.

Platoon Rob Wright Battleborn

My holidays went pretty good. I got some good gifts and was actually off work so that's pretty rare and pretty neat. I like both my teams, except lee. he smells.

Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab
[Image: 64012_s.gif]
Sigs by Me, Merica, High Stick King, Rum_Ham, Jess, vulfzilla, enigmatic, and Carpy
Stampede  Kraken
❤!! RIP to the big homies 701 and Mac !!❤

My holidays were great. I am just thankful that I did not get covid. It would have been a lot nicer if we were able to travel though. Sad life.

[Image: A12A5Km.png]

My holidays were good & it was nice to get together with family & friends. However, my husband got covid for the 2nd time on New Years so they didn't end great.

Stampede Citadelles  [Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: nBgNUTY.png]  Citadelles Stampede
[Image: goilers.gif]

another great off season of Free agents only wanting to go where they could immediately win while also complaining about the parity of the league. got to love it

[Image: honkerrs.gif]
[Image: OPTIMIZED.png]

My holiday was lovely thanks Slash how was yours? I had my first Christmas with my family in 10 years which was fantastic. Hope you had a good time

[Image: Hockeymans.gif]
[Image: E8Qr7c5.gif]
Sigs by: Rum Ham, Orbiting Death x2, Enigmatic & Kyamprac

Hello, thank you - I did not get the covid, I almost forgot that there is a sim hockey league (seriously, this offseason was insanely long or am I wrong?), work started way to early to kick in again, I do like my team and I hope you are doing well!

[Image: CcmpTg8.png][Image: sakro_-_withecheck_-_Inferno.png]

The holidays were very calm and quiet here. I still am very careful with covid, but I did spend it with family obviously. It was a calm and okay time.

[Image: AwDqhTW.png]

Holidays went by quickly for me. It was nice to have a break from school and a break from writing PTs during that time so I could just chill the whole time and watch some Namibian desert livestream with @hotdog @Gwdjohnson and the rest of the crew

[Image: Jepox.gif]

Holidays went okay, nice fat paychecks from working christmas and new years so thats always a plus and appreciated. Only last week or two weeks at this point did I think catch the 'rona. Doing a lot better now so better off than a lot of folks, but still scary stuff.

Overall the holidays were pretty good for me outside of work. I started working for USPS back in September and the holidays were absolutely bonkers because of the increase in christmas cards and packages

popes holidays were pretty good. nice relaxing time up until the entire family got the rona. outside of that minor inconvenience, it was a nice holidays.

[Image: Pope-sig-final.png]