Create Account

S63 mPT #1: Small Talk

My holidays went great got to spend some time with my family and went to a beautiful ranch in Chile with them for around 10 days just to relax.

Holidays have been okay for me, definitely a much needed break. It's kinda sucked on the sim league side to have basically nothing going on though.

[Image: qWestSHL.gif]
[Image: cEbgUph.png][Image: pPWkZOM.png][Image: Voi7GNj.png][Image: h2OFdMh.png]

My holidays were pretty good, I got a new mic for christmas so I can sound better on streams, and also the new Guardians of the Galaxy game which is awesome. and for New Years I had the best fucken steak ive ever had it was delicious

[Image: Dwy-Sig_copy.gif]
[Image: DzzMoaP.png]

The holidays was great, lots of work done on another sim league that is just starting up, but also managed to make some adjustments to the SHL Analytics App.

[Image: 8E70VfU.png]

[Image: canadice.gif]
Thanks to @sköldpaddor, @Ragnar, @Carpy48 and @High Stick King, for the signatures

[Image: jZtKPwK.png] | [Image: RyzkmSj.png] | [Image: HKi05IH.png]

[Image: EzY5jpl.png]

Spent most of the holidays drunk. Seeing family I don't usually? Great, there's a reason I don't see you usually. Glad to be back to the grind, in a way, and definitely glad to have sim hockey back.

[Image: crunksig2.png]

The holidays were good but theu were over too quick. It sucked having to go back to work again after they were over, getting a bit tired of my job. I'll be going back to school again in the fall so at least I have that to look forward to. Meanwhile this league is always a nice distraction.

PanthersPanthersPanthersPanthers

KnightsKnightsKnightsKnights

I didn't get COVID. I was happy, because Nash was definitely good boy. He loves to spend time with his family and does his job very well. I'm very proud of him, such a great pomsky. I'm excited upcoming SHL season.

[Image: sig-500500.png][Image: ALFaRJc.gif]

[Image: lIYTYDN.png][Image: tCcIWQC.png]

[Image: seal1.png]

Holidays are stressful, 2 years now and still dodging the COVID, which is astounding working with COVID testing and patients, regression gross and BAP gets dummy cheap top players, LAP gets to be the team on deck but without the super generous cap help via HO, and HAM gonna HAM.

50 words

[Image: sve7en.gif]

[Image: 1tWWEzv.png][Image: 8zFnf2t.png][Image: 6Lj3x8E.png][Image: xkAdpbO.png][Image: xnZrhKU.png][Image: 9YigPG2.png][Image: bpYxJ69.png]

The Holidays were very much fine and I thank you for asking, wish yours were just as fun.

These times are usually somewhat lonely for me because my father and I have different outlooks on what constitutes a good time: he likes to travel up the mount to a place called Vassouras that I very much dislike while I stay in Rio de Janeiro, enjoying the funs of civilization. Needless to say, my father left for Christmas on a fuss with my aunt and I was thus alone for the event. My mother came for a visit, we had a pretty good lunch on Christmas Eve to make up for the lack of anything eventful at night. The weather over here held up fine: breezy, almost not hot.

They came back after Christmas just in time for us to get hit by a storm, which was actually a tad loaded but it passed an hour or two later. Come New Year's, my father insists on travelling again. He gets hit by heavy rain on the way but manages to make it to Vassouras safely while my aunt and I stay at the apartment. I got to play snooker with the neighbour on New Year's Eve, we managed to buy some tasty stuff from the market and the weather was just kinda rainy for the whole while. Oh, and of course, I showed up for some New Year's stream for a wee bit before hitting the sack. Fun times.

[Image: d8gycCg.png]
Scarecrows Dragons Czechia
Player Page - Update Page
Outlungus
Former Players: Yoshimitsu McCloud (LW, #64) - Outlaws pride Platoon Jets Aurora Ireland
Won a Four Star Cup once, knew ninjutsu, picture editors hated him, never tried free agency
Anton Harrier (LW, #90) - Battleborn Rage Ireland
Won WJC gold, liked skateboarding a lot, went to the finals with Manhattan, kept his seat glued in LR

All I can say is, I sure an glad the holidays are over. Man are they stressful. Between family and get togethers, all you want to do is curl into a small ball. Glad to be back on ice.

[Image: badwolf221B42.gif]
[Image: DG0jZcS.png]

The holidays went great. I was able to get vacation time from work even though I just started. It makes my transition from a lot of holidays as a teacher to not being a teacher much easier.

Update PageWhalers | Wolfpack | Player Page

Jack Durden:

Season 24 - *4 Star Cup Champions - Vancouver Whalers*
Season 36 - *Challenge Cup Champions - Texas Renegades*
Season 36 - *Anton Razov Trophy Winner - Playoff MVP - Texas Renegades*
Season 41 - *IIHF Gold Medalist - Team United Kingdom*
Season 41 - *Triple Gold Member*
**Vancouver Whalers Hall of Fame**
**Texas Renegades Hall of Fame**
**Hall of Fame Member**

Fresh off winning the Challenge Cup last season, nothing really changed for the Texas Renegades during the off season as we brought back the entire same roster from last season.

[Image: 17307_s.gif]

StarsnorwayRenegades // PLAYER PAGE || UPDATES \\ RenegadesnorwayStars

my holiday break went pretty good, and it went pretty good on the shl side of things as well as the Patriotes continue their rebuild by getting more and more og members recreates to help continue the strong foundation that is already there.

[Image: unknown.png]
[Image: lIYTYDN.png] [Image: 9pUocRs.png] [Image: tCcIWQC.png] 
[Image: Skree.gif]

work has been really busy, which is good because we are growing, and getting to work hard on projects that matter is very rewarding.
I got to spend time with family and go to a junior hockey game where I had a very good time.

There is a gnat in my house that I haven't been able to kill for ~a week. my place is insanely clean, and my pursuit of the gnat is similar to the episode "the fly" of breaking bad.

Player Page || Player Updates || Visual History

I love my team, the Panthers are a great group of people. Everyone is so nice and friendly, it is a balls free zone where everyone can have a good time together. I also get to see gym selfies of Ragnar and Se7en, so what's not to love?

[Image: Chocula22.gif]
Berserkers Wolfpack France