Create Account

I'm Saying It (And I Won't Apologize)
(This post was last modified: 01-17-2022, 08:41 PM by Mazatt.)

01-17-2022, 02:40 PMWasty Wrote: Making playoffs 5 out of my last 6 seasons is definitely bottom of the barrel. How many SHL Wins have you GMd a team to?
Me when I judge other peoples value in criticsm based off of their experience in the same field. Like, you have a point in the beginning but really devalue it with the whole "people need to be better than me at something to think I wasn't great!" which is weird af. If Cal was a god-tier GM and made the same post would you be like "damn he has a point"? Just actually go after points people are making instead of strawmanning someones accomplishments as a pre-requisite to an (un?)intentional diss.

[Image: mazatt.gif]

[Image: KhdDH3Q.png] [Image: q4PM2XX.png]

I think in order to be a good gm you have to GM atleast 30 seasons imo. and win atleast 1 cup, and make graphics.

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

what a weirdchamp post.

[Image: LB6bY06.gif] [Image: tanner.png]

Why would you say something so controversial, yet so brave?

[Image: 65151_s.gif]

[Image: Tqabyfh.png] [Image: OOcGSpM.png]

Is Cal just tampering himself to LAP?

[Image: hPSkjwC.jpeg]

01-17-2022, 08:54 PMBfine Wrote: Is Cal just tampering himself to LAP?
CAL TO PANTHERS: "COME GET ME"

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

Tampering only applies to getting a player under contract with a different team to join your team, so I guess it's legal?

[Image: 59269_s.png]

S66 Damian Littleton

[Image: CsnVET2.png] || [Image: wu5MVvy.png]|| [Image: c8B2LE3.png]
Battleborn | Barracuda | Usa

01-17-2022, 11:20 AMRagnar Wrote:
01-17-2022, 10:33 AMcaltroit_red_flames Wrote: Recognition of the hard work two GMs have put in over the last several months.

Okay but you can do that without disparaging the people who came before them, ie me, Wasty, etc.

NO ONE INSULTS RAGS ON MY WATCH

[Image: bluesfan55.gif]
Armada Steelhawks Switzerland

Armada Specters Wolfpack Steelhawks Forge Switzerland

Scarecrows pride Chiefs Riot Stars Blizzard Ireland

ty to @High Stick King @EvilAllBran and @Ragnar for the sigs

01-17-2022, 07:18 PMWannabeFinn Wrote:
01-17-2022, 06:57 PMSDCore Wrote: i dont know why im here.
good post

Thanks I thought so as well

[Image: sdcore.gif]

Player Page [Image: berserkers.png] [Image: syndicate2.png]Update Page

[Image: sgu3vVP.png]
[Image: 9vq7IEu.png]

01-17-2022, 04:37 AMWasty Wrote: [Image: 6CF68BAF470858E00AA55393F47F1654A76B8284.jpg]

[Image: BirdmanSHL.gif]

Jean-François Bokassa
Armada

Proud Father of Johnny Wagner-Svenson

[Image: unknown.png]
Sven Svenson Career Stats

Sweden Raptors pride

@Wasty is a real one

I won't forget when NEW was trading Smirnov, and the trade was getting processed after the deadline and LAP agreed to take on some cap that wasn't apart of the original negotiations. Totally saved our butts. NEW went from last to first, and made it to the finals that season.

Wasty and Bottas are good people

01-17-2022, 09:05 PMACapitalChicago Wrote:

Tampering only applies to getting a player under contract with a different team to join your team, so I guess it's legal?
Kinda wrong actually there has been precedent to a user tampering himself to another team and getting punished for it.

[Image: KSelich.gif]
Thank you all for the amazing sigs & player cards
Germany Citadelles  Stampede [Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: Raptors.png][Image: gs89eGV.png] [Image: eE2UQZC.png] Stampede Citadelles Germany

3. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 5 (Maximilian Wachter, Alexis Metzler) at 16:25
5. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 6 (Steven Stamkos Jr., Brynjar Tusk) at 19:48
8. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 7 (Brynjar Tusk, Alexis Metzler) at 13:55
9. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 8 (Anton Fedorov, Mikelis Grundmanis) at 15:12
10. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 9 (Dickie Pecker) at 19:43 (Empty Net)

01-17-2022, 02:34 PMcaltroit_red_flames Wrote:
01-17-2022, 02:29 PMwumaduce Wrote: Does that mean the whole thread was a shot at someone you thought was inactive? Because that's extra petty, if so.

LAP is a fantastic team, with a great lr and I'm excited to have been picked up by them. Big props to the former management teams, as without them we wouldn't be where we are today.
I mean it wasn't a shot at anyone. LA was bottom of the barrel for a long time and I'm just giving props to the GMs that transformed the franchise, that shouldn't be controversial.

And yet Wasty won a cup with LA and the current GMs haven't won anything.

[Image: 66624_s.gif]
[Image: 56096_s.gif]
Credit to Ml002, King, Wasty, Carpy, Bruins10, Rum_Ham, Turd Ferguson, Ragnar and Enigmatic for the sigs.
Forge Stampede Inferno Specters Wolfpack Platoon Armada Scarecrows Uk

Player page | Player updates
[Image: wMGKypg.png]

01-17-2022, 02:21 PMcaltroit_red_flames Wrote:
01-17-2022, 11:20 AMRagnar Wrote: Okay but you can do that without disparaging the people who came before them, ie me, Wasty, etc.
I'll be honest I thought Wasty was IA. Were you a GM for LA before?

*looks around*

YO FUCK WASTY

*hides*

*rawr xd*

[Image: premierbromanov.gif]

Fuck the penaltys
ARGARGARHARG
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]

All Stars when?

[Image: unknown.png]
[Image: wearingabear.gif]
render cred: @rum_ham, @Rangerjase @Ragnar @supertardis101 @Jogurtaa @Drokeep @evilallbran @Carpy48 @enigmatic
Player Page | Update Page
Armada  Forge  Finland