Create Account

I'm Saying It (And I Won't Apologize)

01-18-2022, 07:54 AMTomen Wrote:
01-17-2022, 09:05 PMACapitalChicago Wrote: Tampering only applies to getting a player under contract with a different team to join your team, so I guess it's legal?
Kinda wrong actually there has been precedent to a user tampering himself to another team and getting punished for it.

Wtf? Rulebook needs an update then that's weird

[Image: 59269_s.png]

S66 Damian Littleton

[Image: CsnVET2.png] || [Image: wu5MVvy.png]|| [Image: c8B2LE3.png]
Battleborn | Barracuda | Usa

01-17-2022, 02:34 PMcaltroit_red_flames Wrote:
01-17-2022, 02:29 PMwumaduce Wrote: Does that mean the whole thread was a shot at someone you thought was inactive? Because that's extra petty, if so.

LAP is a fantastic team, with a great lr and I'm excited to have been picked up by them. Big props to the former management teams, as without them we wouldn't be where we are today.
I mean it wasn't a shot at anyone. LA was bottom of the barrel for a long time and I'm just giving props to the GMs that transformed the franchise, that shouldn't be controversial.

Cal, friendo, missing the playoffs in only 3 seasons since you and I joined the site is hardly bottom of the barrel.

[Image: CptSquall.gif]

01-17-2022, 12:01 AMcaltroit_red_flames Wrote: LA was a joke before Fuzz and TDZ made it into what it is today, great job guys! You've really made the team into one that I'd all an FA destination and a respectable franchise.
S6 and S17 Panthers players would like you to take a seat.

Although, LA did miss the playoffs from S25-S31 (7 straight seasons), so you have some parts right. (way before your and my time bucko!)

But that doesn't make every other LA gm before TDZ and Fuzz bad.

Next time before you spew something out, do your research, you chum.

-Professor Valor

[Image: ljefVAX.png]
[Image: Wf5B9wj.png]

You probably should've just messaged them instead of making a thread, just a thought.

[Image: d8gycCg.png]
Scarecrows Dragons Czechia
Player Page - Update Page
Outlungus
Former Players: Yoshimitsu McCloud (LW, #64) - Outlaws pride Platoon Jets Aurora Ireland
Won a Four Star Cup once, knew ninjutsu, picture editors hated him, never tried free agency
Anton Harrier (LW, #90) - Battleborn Rage Ireland
Won WJC gold, liked skateboarding a lot, went to the finals with Manhattan, kept his seat glued in LR

01-18-2022, 02:29 PMThunfish Wrote: You probably should've just messaged them instead of making a thread, just a thought.

He was probably hoping that some of the other people that shit on wasty for no reason would come in here and join the circlejerk. Rolleyes

01-18-2022, 02:23 PMValorX77 Wrote:
01-17-2022, 12:01 AMcaltroit_red_flames Wrote: LA was a joke before Fuzz and TDZ made it into what it is today, great job guys! You've really made the team into one that I'd all an FA destination and a respectable franchise.
S6 and S17 Panthers players would like you to take a seat.

Although, LA did miss the playoffs from S25-S31 (7 straight seasons), so you have some parts right. (way before your and my time bucko!)

-Professor Valor

I mean, 2 cups in 58 seasons as a team, longest cup drought in league history… last time they won a cup Obama was still president. I’m not shitting on Wasty, he lost a couple finals. But it’s not the best franchise. I would say they are a lot like the Minnesota Wild. Now was LA a joke? No. Were they great? No. Lots of first round exits.

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

wastdeez nuts

[Image: pppoopoo.gif]
[Image: 7925.png]
Thanks to @karey and @JSS for the sigs!

Former USA Fed Head, Carolina Kraken Co-GM, Tampa Bay Barracuda GM

wastdeez nuts

[Image: Pythonic.gif] [Image: Championship_Sig.png]

[Image: Eo2nBCt.png] [Image: QtEp67y.png] [Image: 2sRs0Cq.png]

(This post was last modified: 01-19-2022, 01:53 AM by hockeyiscool.)

You guys are clearly missing the point. @caltroit_red_flames  has a hate boner for @sve7en  not wasty and ragnar. 7 clearly was the problem in LAP.

Also this is just a play off of the other "I'm saying it thread". I'm just upset this thread doesn't include the gm copypasta.

01-19-2022, 01:45 AMhockeyiscool Wrote: You guys are clearly missing the point. @caltroit_red_flames  has a hate boner for @sve7en  not wasty and ragnar. 7 clearly was the problem in LAP.

Also this is just a play off of the other "I'm saying it thread". I'm just upset this thread doesn't include the gm copypasta.
@sve7en never even won a game as GM smh

[img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/DYZ5jqO.jpg[/img]

01-19-2022, 09:33 AMcanes2112 Wrote:
01-19-2022, 01:45 AMhockeyiscool Wrote: You guys are clearly missing the point. @caltroit_red_flames  has a hate boner for @sve7en  not wasty and ragnar. 7 clearly was the problem in LAP.

@sve7en never even won a game as GM smh

Hey man, I'm not the only one who went winless in a season. It's a Carolina tradition. 
@trella

[Image: sve7en.gif]

[Image: 1tWWEzv.png][Image: 8zFnf2t.png][Image: 6Lj3x8E.png][Image: xkAdpbO.png][Image: xnZrhKU.png][Image: 9YigPG2.png][Image: bpYxJ69.png]

01-19-2022, 10:17 AMsve7en Wrote:
01-19-2022, 09:33 AMcanes2112 Wrote: @sve7en never even won a game as GM smh

Hey man, I'm not the only one who went winless in a season. It's a Carolina tradition. 
@trella
fair i should be worrying about that 0-50 season instead of saying wastdeez nuts

01-18-2022, 11:07 PMluke Wrote:
01-18-2022, 02:23 PMValorX77 Wrote: S6 and S17 Panthers players would like you to take a seat.

-Professor Valor

I mean, 2 cups in 58 seasons as a team, longest cup drought in league history… last time they won a cup Obama was still president. I’m not shitting on Wasty, he lost a couple finals. But it’s not the best franchise. I would say they are a lot like the Minnesota Wild. Now was LA a joke? No. Were they great? No. Lots of first round exits.

the "state" of "hockey" has zero cups so i dont think its comparable.

[Image: premierbromanov.gif]

Fuck the penaltys
ARGARGARHARG
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]

also i think cal’s point is that lap was a middling team for like 30 seasons. making the playoffs is great but being a first round exit type of team for that long is bad. you gotta wonder if a straight rebuild would have done the franchise some good.

We had 4 Cup Final losses in my time, 5 challenge cup appearances. We didn’t just make playoffs and lose in the first round every time.

[Image: NiclasWastlund26.gif]
#40 Niclas Wastlund - W - VANCOUVER WHALERS Whalers / MINNESOTA MONARCHS Monarchs
[Image: vlPUU9v.png][Image: ammBPLt.png][Image: rnZeas5.png][Image: V9MXpXR.png]