Create Account

S63 SMJHL mPT#1 - Introductions

Hi I'm mcgriddleluver. I've been on this site for I think 4 years and don't have a whole lot to show for it except for some failed players but hey I'm at least chatty on Discord.

[Image: macgriddlesig.png?ex=6531467b&is=651ed17...9ee2d84f&=]
Finland  Stars  Berserkers

Hello I am AW! I am in almost every sim league known to man and try to best manage my time to be able to stay pretty active in all of them. A lot of people would say I am crazy for all them but I think I have it down to a nice science at this point with affiliation.

[Image: bgwUtVZ.png]

So what about me. I'm a Latvian guy, and as many Latvians have hockey close to my heart. I had a birthday like yesterday. I'm learning right now, so there's not much time left for this project, but I'll try to be active to help the team achieve high goals. Glad to be here, this is a very good project.

Hello, My name is Snussu, Im kinda like the TPE leader here. I waste too much time on discord, and had to buy nitro today to fit more servers

Finland Update Page  Interview  Player Page  Wolfpack

[Image: Snussu.gif]

Thanks to everyone made sigs to me!!!! (Gif made by myself)

hi muted faith i am golden glutes i believe we have met before, most likely from me being on the simulation major junior hockey league point task team as the milestones guy. fun fact about me is that i currently have a headache :(

[Image: glutes2.gif]
Signatures by Vulfzilla, Jepox, Jess, rum_ham, Ragnar, and myself
[Image: 9vAsr7c.png]
[Image: tkMQzhf.png] [Image: tdKmZA0.png]

Hey everyone i'm Punk42AE and brand new to this league, coming over after being in the PBE for two seasons, excited to try another Sim League and make new acquaintances.

My name is doritomancer and I'm sure you can draw a lot of conclusions based on that. I love loud music and painting plastic miniatures. I play hockey very poorly irl.

[Image: c97iD9R.png][Image: 9tINabI.png]
[Image: dorito2.png]

Hey, I'm MoreliaSpilota and I just got out of a one and  a  half month stay in the hospital due to covid. I'm kind of limbo now because it's a long way to the trade so I'm stuck half updating my current player and waiting for the shoe to drop.

Quote:50 words

Hello, I am Banackock. I am a long time member going all the way back to something like S3 or 4. I'm also a very active member in the VHL, having been the Seattle Bears GM for the last 33 seasons. I like to hike, fish and am a big fan of hockey. Myself and my partner own a 3 year old girl Doberman named Zara and a 6 month of boy Doberman named Valentine.

I am Acsolap. I joined the league three and a half years ago and have since GM'd the Anchorage Armada in the SMJHL and Philadelphia Forge in the SHL. Red Kirkby is my second player and I hpe to build him into a HOF candidate like my first.

[Image: 66624_s.gif]
[Image: 56096_s.gif]
Credit to Ml002, King, Wasty, Carpy, Bruins10, Rum_Ham, Turd Ferguson, Ragnar and Enigmatic for the sigs.
Forge Stampede Inferno Specters Wolfpack Platoon Armada Scarecrows Uk

Player page | Player updates
[Image: wMGKypg.png]

Hey! I'm Flowseidon. I like pretty much any sport under the sun (lacrosse is a big favourite of mine) and love video games and coffee. I work from home, so really digging that life but really need to work on actually leaving my apartment more often.

Battleborn  Finland     [Image: QwTZD8C.png]   [Image: uJXrVDL.png]  [Image: iemKOIk.png]     Finland  Battleborn

[Image: ecaJZ6D.jpg]
[Image: flowseidon.gif]
[Image: PRedauw.png]

My name is Wally... I'm 5'5" and about 140 pounds. I have odd looking toes and really long fingers. I prefer walks in the woods and watching cars drive circles around a track during my fun time.

[Image: Wally.png]

Ahoy! Leatherneckmike here. PBE main and former proud general manager of my Kansas City Hepcats. I've checked out ISFL and max earned in WSBL so I thought id come check out SHL. Only one of the big 4 im not in. also @sköldpaddor is goated so of course i went to Nevada. Also, I love Dustin Bfuglyn and his fat ass in front of the net screening thing he did for the now ruined '10 hawks.

Hello, I’m LordEscanor and, as you can probably guess, Escanor is my favorite anime character. The most interesting thing that I tell people about myself is that I was 16 when I went to college. 

Hi everybody, I'm Nobody. I make terrible jokes and force people to use no one rather than nobody. I originally joined the site as part of the S38 reddit draft, then slowly started my plan for site domination. Eventually ended up holding pretty much every job on the site including GB Fed Head, Toronto GM, and SMJHL Commish.

[Image: 53994_s.gif]

Player Page
Player Updates
SMJHL Commissioner , SMJHL Awards Head, Banker (NEW/WKP), Rookie Mentor

yay