Create Account

(GRADED)Deep Dive #2 NL Berserkers right wing man
(This post was last modified: 01-18-2022, 03:05 PM by CptSquall.)

Discuss player(s) on a team. Rookie analysis, blueline profile, crease insight, breakdown of one guy's stats, this one has a lot of room for interpretation;

Dr. B1gMack . Berserkers 

Let us get to know the right wing , right handed 6 foot tall 181 pound beast of a player for the Newfoundland Berserkers shall we ? . For one thing this man , jersey number 22 Mr .  Alexander Mackenzie is single handedly responsible for recruiting myself ( Jayctwitch ) to the Simulation Hockey League. Alexander much like myself is from St . John's Canada. Dr B1gMack and I have known each other for a few years in real life , so had we landed on the same team it would have been something special for sure . But fate had something else in mind for us , I was drafted to the St. Louis Scarecrows . I instantly felt at home with the crows and I do not think I will be going anywhere else anytime soon so now it is going to be competition competition competition. The fire is a brewing as a friendly rivalry begins . While the Berserkers are not the Scarecrows worst enemy , they are definitely a team who we look forward to beating one day . 

So side note .. St. louis Scarecrows ( in case your reading this ) don't be sad ( or jealous ) that I am rambling on about a player from the Newfoundland Berserkers because it is all for friendship and deep dive purposes. 

Now all jokes aside, Alexander is a player not to be messed with and most certainly plays an essential role in contributing to the Berserkers reputation in the series. For those who did not know this Dr B1gMack also known as Alexander was drafted into the Newfoundland Berserkers back in Season 61. So far Alexander has a WHOPPING five hundred and ninety nine TPE earned , and as of 2:45 pm this afternoon was at six points so far this season in just three games.Although because he is in the juniors he has a capped build .. at four hundred and twenty five mind you ! This is nothing to turn your cheek at . From what I am told the season prior to this he ALSO reached his cap at three hundred and fifty ! At this rate folks, our friend AND maybe one of our biggest threats Alexander Mackenzie will likely be moving on and becoming a rookie in the SHL , as of right now he is only in the SMJHL . 

What makes him so intimidating you ask ? Some of his leading attributes include are his ability to handle the puck well, along with his ability to get open and has that offensive read when push comes to shove. At the end of the day Alexander will definitely be the one checking you into those boards , but when it comes time for a fight it is NOT his strong point by any means. Perhaps he could use a few scraps to toughen him up and that may be something he looks to improve on in the following seasons to come. 

All in all the Newfoundland Berserkers are a team to compete with all thanks to players like the man himself Alexander Mackenzie , so look out folks . Keep your jockstrap on tight and your eyes on the puck.

Approved, +5 TPE to @joshuacorcorantwitch

[Image: CptSquall.gif]