Create Account

HIRING: SMJHL Awards Committee Member
(This post was last modified: 01-17-2022, 08:38 PM by Drokeep.)

Hey everyone!

With @Dwight leaving the committee, we are looking to fill 1 spot in the awards committee. I do want to take a moment to thank dwight for such a wonderful job and for dedicating their time to this position.

Now then, the duties of an SMJHL Awards Committee member include keeping up to date with stats in the J's, participating in discussions leading up to voting, submitting their ballots before a certain deadline, and providing some justifications on their ballots for certain awards. The pay is $2.5 million per season, and can also come with a bonus of $500k for those members who go above and beyond in those discussions and justifications.

Applications will be open until Sunday, January 23rd, at 11:59 pm Eastern. Please DM me on Discord (drokeep#1485) with answers to the following questions:
Why would you like to join the SMJHL Awards Committee?
As an awards committee member you'll have to check any biases at the door. How would you go about making sure that you stay impartial when discussing or voting on awards?
Which stats would you place the most weight on when voting or discussing the Brandon Holmes Trophy for the top defensive forward?
Which stats would you place the most weight on when voting or discussing the Ideen Fallah Trophy for the regular season MVP?
Is there anything else you want me to know?
My DMs are also open on Discord (or on the site but I'm more likely to respond quickly on Discord) if anyone has any questions about anything! Looking forward to talking with everyone who applies!

Raptors Raptors  Raptors Raptors Raptors Raptors

Forge Forge Forge Forge Forge Forge 

Germany Germany Germany Germany Germany Germany 

[Image: drokeep.gif]

Applied

[Image: mikko.png?ex=65bff03f&is=65ad7b3f&hm=7f3...a5e635414&][Image: 4028.png][Image: 5431.png][Image: 5570.png][Image: 7241.png][Image: 5906.png][Image: 6149.png][Image: 7950.png]

what commitee?

Character Page RD- Quarterback
[Image: micool132.gif]

Retired players:
-Toki Wartooth
-Nathan Explosion btw
-Angus McFife XVIII

[Image: lUeg4KM.png]

01-17-2022, 08:36 PMmicool132 Wrote: what commitee?
What do you mean? Awards, its in the title

Raptors Raptors  Raptors Raptors Raptors Raptors

Forge Forge Forge Forge Forge Forge 

Germany Germany Germany Germany Germany Germany 

[Image: drokeep.gif]

01-17-2022, 08:31 PMRashfordU Wrote: Applied
[Image: skeptical-futurama.gif]

[Image: yyo9APg.gif]

applied!

[Image: RAmenAmen.gif]
sig credit: Ragnar, Sulovilen, Enigmatic, Bayley
[Image: kcP9WEd.png] [Image: DNLeeu0.png] [Image: DKMMlC3.png]