Create Account

Livestream West/East games on alternating days

I'm hyperfixating on the SHL instead of doing my job so hopefully this half baked suggestion serves to get me back to work.

anyways

One of the big hurdles of live streaming FHM games is that it takes about 3 hours. It's a burden on streamers, it's a burden on viewers who want to catch their games (but cant be sure when they start) and overall it's just a huge time commitment for any viewer. It's nigh impossible to emulate the NHL's viewing patterns. We cant really sim live games simultaneously, which would be an incredible solution. And it'd be a lot of work to figure out not only a consistent sim schedule, but at the same time figure out what time every live game starts.

What I propose is that Monday, Wednesday, Friday are live sim days for western teams and tuesday, thursday, saturday are live sim days for eastern teams.

It would hopefully work out that we only live sim west v west and east v east games on their respective days, but at the very least it helps any viewer carve out time in their schedule if they can know beyond a shadow of a doubt that they have live games every other day.

As far as the logistics of this go, i dont really know if it truly works out cleanly. I would expect there would be east v west games live simmed at some point during the days, and that would be fine. So long as we can be consistent.

The benefit of this would hopefully be that we attract more viewers since it doesn't feel like a lost cause to catch your team's live sim and hopefully would allow us to cut down on total sim time day to day.

back to work i go!

[Image: premierbromanov.gif]

Fuck the penaltys
ARGARGARHARG
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]

Wait your real job isn't hyperfixating on the SHL?

I like the suggestion. I'd like to watch two live games half of the time rather than one live game all of the time.

[Image: Keven.gif]
Thanks to @enigmatic, @Matteo, @sulovilen, @zeagle1, and @TheOPSquid for all the sigs!
Czechia Malamutes Rage Czechia
Canada Citadelles pride syndicate

Wouldn't you only be able to stream one FHM day at a time?

[Image: 65151_s.gif]

[Image: Tqabyfh.png] [Image: OOcGSpM.png]

01-18-2022, 03:24 PMbrickwall35 Wrote: Wouldn't you only be able to stream one FHM day at a time?

can still quick sim other games, but would only need to attendant half the time for live streams, as a viewer

[Image: premierbromanov.gif]

Fuck the penaltys
ARGARGARHARG
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]