Create Account

New Gang Leaders Arrive

01-19-2022, 05:31 PMboom Wrote:
01-19-2022, 05:26 PMbrickwall35 Wrote: Fairly minimal, compared to teammates in a LR.
ah we just haven't spent enough time with the guy who used an insurrectionist meme as his player name to know what he's like, silly me for judging.

“Insurrectionist meme,” dog that ain’t it

PatriotesUsaWhalers

[Image: CampinKiller.gif]

01-19-2022, 05:51 PMCampinKiller Wrote:
01-19-2022, 05:31 PMboom Wrote: ah we just haven't spent enough time with the guy who used an insurrectionist meme as his player name to know what he's like, silly me for judging.

I mean, Trump supporters cheer for someone who advocated for armed overthrow of the government, so Trump supporter memes pretty much are insurrectionist.

[Image: vd5hdkM.png]
[Image: XigYVPM.png]
[Image: umZ0HLG.png][Image: VGl3CB4.png]
Sig credits to @sköldpaddor @ihatereyson

but getting back on topic, a captain is supposed to lead and represent the culture of the team and I uh have some thoughts

01-19-2022, 05:51 PMCampinKiller Wrote:
01-19-2022, 05:31 PMboom Wrote: ah we just haven't spent enough time with the guy who used an insurrectionist meme as his player name to know what he's like, silly me for judging.

Nah. That’s it.

Embarrassed that two of my teammates are still defending this shit.

[Image: theziegs.gif]
[Image: buster.gif]

01-19-2022, 05:58 PMboom Wrote: but getting back on topic, a captain is supposed to lead and represent the culture of the team and I uh have some thoughts
Have you asked the Anaheim LR about their culture and who they want to represent it? Since, ya know, it's their team?

[Image: 65151_s.gif]

[Image: Tqabyfh.png] [Image: OOcGSpM.png]

01-19-2022, 05:56 PMboom Wrote:
01-19-2022, 05:51 PMCampinKiller Wrote: “Insurrectionist meme,” dog that ain’t it
I mean, Trump supporters cheer for someone who advocated for armed overthrow of the government, so Trump supporter memes pretty much are insurrectionist.

Sheesh you going to a meet with that much mental gymnastics? Y’all really trying to run the guy off because he doesn’t like Biden and uses a dumb meme for a name. Does a difference of opinion really warrant that?

PatriotesUsaWhalers

[Image: CampinKiller.gif]

01-19-2022, 06:03 PMbrickwall35 Wrote:
01-19-2022, 05:58 PMboom Wrote: but getting back on topic, a captain is supposed to lead and represent the culture of the team and I uh have some thoughts
Have you asked the Anaheim LR about their culture and who they want to represent it? Since, ya know, it's their team?
yall can have whatever culture you want there, doesn't mean I'm supposed to be happy with it

I'm not sure what you're trying to do here, speculating on what it is or isn't like in the Calgary LR, but do yourself and everyone else a favour and keep your opinion on things you obviously don't know shit about to yourself next time.

[Image: unknown.png]
[Image: wearingabear.gif]
render cred: @rum_ham, @Rangerjase @Ragnar @supertardis101 @Jogurtaa @Drokeep @evilallbran @Carpy48 @enigmatic
Player Page | Update Page
Armada  Forge  Finland

01-19-2022, 06:15 PMWearingabear Wrote: I'm not sure what you're trying to do here, speculating on what it is or isn't like in the Calgary LR, but do yourself and everyone else a favour and keep your opinion on things you obviously don't know shit about to yourself next time.
Don't molest my pasta like that kthx.

Falcons Monarchs Switzerland   Switzerland Monarchs Falcons
[Image: qGhUIfY.png] [Image: dGD5tIx.png]

Falcons Monarchs Switzerland   Switzerland Monarchs Falcons
[Image: qGhUIfY.png] [Image: dGD5tIx.png]

[Image: mutedfaith.gif]
Credit for the images goes to @Carpy48, @soulja, @fever95 and @Wasty
(This post was last modified: 01-19-2022, 06:26 PM by ACapitalChicago.)

01-19-2022, 06:21 PMMutedfaith Wrote:
01-19-2022, 06:15 PMWearingabear Wrote: I'm not sure what you're trying to do here, speculating on what it is or isn't like in the Calgary LR, but do yourself and everyone else a favour and keep your opinion on things you obviously don't know shit about to yourself next time.
Don't molest my pasta like that kthx.

[Image: Snapchat-1184691869.jpg]

Too late

[Image: 59269_s.png]

S66 Damian Littleton

[Image: CsnVET2.png] || [Image: wu5MVvy.png]|| [Image: c8B2LE3.png]
Battleborn | Barracuda | Usa

01-19-2022, 06:25 PMACapitalChicago Wrote:
01-19-2022, 06:21 PMMutedfaith Wrote: Don't molest my pasta like that kthx.

Too late

Thread recipe?

[Image: olivercastillon.gif]

Thanks @enigmatic, @Carpy48, @Bayley, @Ragnar, @sulovilen, & @dasboot for the signatures!

01-19-2022, 06:25 PMACapitalChicago Wrote:
01-19-2022, 06:21 PMMutedfaith Wrote: Don't molest my pasta like that kthx.

Too late

what the fuck

[Image: sve7en.gif]

[Image: 1tWWEzv.png][Image: 8zFnf2t.png][Image: 6Lj3x8E.png][Image: xkAdpbO.png][Image: xnZrhKU.png][Image: 9YigPG2.png][Image: bpYxJ69.png]

Who the fuck eats pasta out of a coffee mug

Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab
[Image: 64012_s.gif]
Sigs by Me, Merica, High Stick King, Rum_Ham, Jess, vulfzilla, enigmatic, and Carpy
Stampede  Kraken
❤!! RIP to the big homies 701 and Mac !!❤

01-19-2022, 06:28 PMCapt_Blitzkrieg Wrote:
01-19-2022, 06:25 PMACapitalChicago Wrote: ~snip~

Too late

Thread recipe?

Acap's too tired to make real food recipe:

1 tupperware container of leftover pasta
1/8th cup of water
1 bowl

Mix ingredients in bowl. Microwave covered with paper towel for 3 minutes. Serves 1.

[Image: 59269_s.png]

S66 Damian Littleton

[Image: CsnVET2.png] || [Image: wu5MVvy.png]|| [Image: c8B2LE3.png]
Battleborn | Barracuda | Usa

He said one bowl but clearly used a coffee mug

Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab
[Image: 64012_s.gif]
Sigs by Me, Merica, High Stick King, Rum_Ham, Jess, vulfzilla, enigmatic, and Carpy
Stampede  Kraken
❤!! RIP to the big homies 701 and Mac !!❤