Create Account

What are you still mad about?

I'm upset that I went to the dentist, the dentist tells me I don't have a cavity, the assistant and the person at the front tell me I need to choose a date for my filling, and I'm all like "I don't need one" but they get all snarky so I get an appointment. Come in on Wednesday and the dentist is like, bro you don't have a cavity, so that's cheesing enough. But then when we're joking around he asks if I want to get my mouth frozen anyways, like, as a joke right, and I say "haha yeah, then if I-I can get my mouth slapped around good and not feel it." It was all a very upsetting experience and now I am mad at myself and the office for making me come to an appointment I didn't need which opened me up to saying I want a good mouth slapping while mumbling and stuttering the entire thing.

Also Hamilton

[Image: mazatt.gif]

[Image: KhdDH3Q.png] [Image: q4PM2XX.png]

01-21-2022, 04:22 PMSpartanGibbles Wrote: The 09 Cup series between the Wings and Penguins still makes me seethe with rage.....

but if we are making it SHL related, it's more personally setting a super high takeaway record in S55 and not getting a Dar nom. But most of the league cares about takeaways/giveaways less than they care about IIHF so it's probably a moot point. Outlungus

Malkin should have been suspended this ruined my Grand Canyon trip

[Image: 66818_s.gif]

I'm mad that an outright homophobic, sexist, racist member of the shl has skirted an outright ban to this day. I can't say this is the can of worms that should be opened, though.

[Image: FJPVyys.png]

I'm mad an unnamed user was caught by the SMJHL HO trying to hijack the recruitment team about 20-25 seasons ago to try and change the reddit draft season to line up with when their SHL team had a pile of picks, and we didn't really punish them because we caught it before it happened.

[Image: avakaelsig.gif]

01-21-2022, 09:51 PMAvakael Wrote: I'm mad an unnamed user was caught by the SMJHL HO trying to hijack the recruitment team about 20-25 seasons ago to try and change the reddit draft season to line up with when their SHL team had a pile of picks, and we didn't really punish them because we caught it before it happened.
Was that the S43 or S39 draft

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

01-21-2022, 09:51 PMAvakael Wrote: I'm mad an unnamed user was caught by the SMJHL HO trying to hijack the recruitment team about 20-25 seasons ago to try and change the reddit draft season to line up with when their SHL team had a pile of picks, and we didn't really punish them because we caught it before it happened.

When the hell was this???

[Image: 59269_s.png]

S66 Damian Littleton

[Image: CsnVET2.png] || [Image: wu5MVvy.png]|| [Image: c8B2LE3.png]
Battleborn | Barracuda | Usa

01-21-2022, 06:50 PMMazatt Wrote: I'm upset that I went to the dentist, the dentist tells me I don't have a cavity, the assistant and the person at the front tell me I need to choose a date for my filling, and I'm all like "I don't need one" but they get all snarky so I get an appointment. Come in on Wednesday and the dentist is like, bro you don't have a cavity, so that's cheesing enough. But then when we're joking around he asks if I want to get my mouth frozen anyways, like, as a joke right, and I say "haha yeah, then if I-I can get my mouth slapped around good and not feel it." It was all a very upsetting experience and now I am mad at myself and the office for making me come to an appointment I didn't need which opened me up to saying I want a good mouth slapping while mumbling and stuttering the entire thing.

Also Hamilton

Do we have the same dentist?

[Image: TommySalami.gif]

Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard

EDM All-Time Leader in Goals, Assists and Points

01-21-2022, 08:40 PMwumaduce Wrote: I'm mad that an outright homophobic, sexist, racist member of the shl has skirted an outright ban to this day. I can't say this is the can of worms that should be opened, though.

it's gabe isn't it

Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab
[Image: 64012_s.gif]
Sigs by Me, Merica, High Stick King, Rum_Ham, Jess, vulfzilla, enigmatic, and Carpy
Stampede  Kraken
❤!! RIP to the big homies 701 and Mac !!❤

01-21-2022, 10:12 PMRagnar Wrote:
01-21-2022, 08:40 PMwumaduce Wrote: I'm mad that an outright homophobic, sexist, racist member of the shl has skirted an outright ban to this day. I can't say this is the can of worms that should be opened, though.

it's gabe isn't it
No we banned gabe a while ago

[Image: doubtfulalpha.gif]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
[Image: sN8N4xa.png][Image: 639861613880541184.png] Cal Juice [Image: 639861613880541184.png][Image: RyzkmSj.png]
[Image: Eo2nBCt.png] Tomas Zadina
[Image: snacnei.png] Brady McIntyre
[Image: ice-level.svg]

01-21-2022, 10:05 PMACapitalChicago Wrote:
When the hell was this???
about 20-25 seasons ago

01-21-2022, 09:59 PMluke Wrote:
Was that the S43 or S39 draft
More likely to be S39 as I would have still been in SHL HO at the time.

fuck hamilton

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 01-21-2022, 11:42 PM by Symmetrik.)

01-21-2022, 11:10 PMAvakael Wrote:
01-21-2022, 10:05 PMACapitalChicago Wrote: When the hell was this???
about 20-25 seasons ago

01-21-2022, 09:59 PMluke Wrote: Was that the S43 or S39 draft

S39 was actually a reddit draft, and I had 4 1sts and I can tell you i didn't do that lmao

I remember this i think though

i know there was some accusations of this kind of thing recently in PBE though

[Image: symmetrik.gif]

Prince George Firebirds GM (S34-S36)
Toronto North Stars GM (S37-S43)
[Image: XtyrY3M.png]

01-21-2022, 11:41 PMSymmetrik Wrote:
01-21-2022, 11:10 PMAvakael Wrote: about 20-25 seasons ago

S39 was actually a reddit draft, and I had 4 1sts and I can tell you i didn't do that lmao

It wasn't you or Toronto, and the draft season was not successfully moved.

01-21-2022, 11:45 PMAvakael Wrote:
01-21-2022, 11:41 PMSymmetrik Wrote: S39 was actually a reddit draft, and I had 4 1sts and I can tell you i didn't do that lmao

It wasn't you or Toronto, and the draft season was not successfully moved.

i forgot you said SJMHL, S39 SHL was reddit which would have been S38 j draft. Same with s43/42. Looks like 42 SMJHL draft since I see 1 team with 4 1sts and 6 picks in the top 12.

and it sounds about right

[Image: symmetrik.gif]

Prince George Firebirds GM (S34-S36)
Toronto North Stars GM (S37-S43)
[Image: XtyrY3M.png]

The time other peoples’ mistakes (and also ours) snowballed into us going 6 million over the cap and not finding out until the TDL.

[Image: vd5hdkM.png]
[Image: XigYVPM.png]
[Image: umZ0HLG.png][Image: VGl3CB4.png]
Sig credits to @sköldpaddor @ihatereyson