Create Account

What are you still mad about?

01-21-2022, 11:57 PMSymmetrik Wrote:
01-21-2022, 11:45 PMAvakael Wrote: It wasn't you or Toronto, and the draft season was not successfully moved.

i forgot you said SJMHL, S39 SHL was reddit which would have been S38 j draft. Same with s43/42. Looks like 42 SMJHL draft since I see 1 team with 4 1sts and 6 picks in the top 12.

and it sounds about right
It wasn't Manhattan either. You'd be hard pressed to identify them correctly by looking at the draft classes; it wasn't a crazy number of picks, just a couple more compared to the originally scheduled season.

[Image: avakaelsig.gif]

01-21-2022, 11:10 PMAvakael Wrote:
01-21-2022, 10:05 PMACapitalChicago Wrote: When the hell was this???
about 20-25 seasons ago

[Image: the-goon-dodgeball.gif]

[Image: 59269_s.png]

S66 Damian Littleton

[Image: CsnVET2.png] || [Image: wu5MVvy.png]|| [Image: c8B2LE3.png]
Battleborn | Barracuda | Usa

01-22-2022, 12:13 AMAvakael Wrote:
01-21-2022, 11:57 PMSymmetrik Wrote: i forgot you said SJMHL, S39 SHL was reddit which would have been S38 j draft. Same with s43/42. Looks like 42 SMJHL draft since I see 1 team with 4 1sts and 6 picks in the top 12.

and it sounds about right
It wasn't Manhattan either. You'd be hard pressed to identify them correctly by looking at the draft classes; it wasn't a crazy number of picks, just a couple more compared to the originally scheduled season.

if you were in SMJHL HO it'd probably be an SMJHL team wouldn't it? that's why i was thinking S42 SMJHL lines up with who i think became GM of a team around that time

I was an SHL GM at the time i don't remember this at all

[Image: symmetrik.gif]

Prince George Firebirds GM (S34-S36)
Toronto North Stars GM (S37-S43)
[Image: XtyrY3M.png]

Still pissed about the regression thing.

[Image: Chocula22.gif]
Berserkers Wolfpack France

Myself/Emiko not getting drafted in S59
(Huge mistake y’all!)

[Image: ljefVAX.png]
[Image: Wf5B9wj.png]

Fox screwing up the Firefly series.

[Image: zootshl.gif]
Sig credits: OrbitingDeath & enigmatic

[Image: hUtg6sH.png][Image: Voi7GNj.png]

Timber Scarecrows pride Aurora France

01-21-2022, 12:57 PMGeekusoid Wrote: Not league related...

but that deer season ended last Sunday here in my state and going deerless all season ended a 5 year streak where I was able to harvest at least one.   Pissed at myself for not taking a couple shots I could have.  Also pissed that I have to wait 9 more months before a new season begins.

League related

Not mad, but kinda upsetti spaghetti that Triple gold doesn't include WJC gold since that is pretty difficult to get (less chances than IIHF)
I'm mad a thing like deer season exists. Or hunting for anything other than animal control done by professionals in general.

Falcons Monarchs Switzerland   Switzerland Monarchs Falcons
[Image: qGhUIfY.png] [Image: dGD5tIx.png]

[Image: mutedfaith.gif]
Credit for the images goes to @Carpy48, @soulja, @fever95 and @Wasty

01-21-2022, 07:19 PMslothfacekilla Wrote:
01-21-2022, 04:22 PMSpartanGibbles Wrote: The 09 Cup series between the Wings and Penguins still makes me seethe with rage.....

but if we are making it SHL related, it's more personally setting a super high takeaway record in S55 and not getting a Dar nom. But most of the league cares about takeaways/giveaways less than they care about IIHF so it's probably a moot point. Outlungus

Malkin should have been suspended this ruined my Grand Canyon trip
Exactly, literal definition in the rulebook. I'm not saying it's 100% that the Wings win it if that happens.... but at least it's fair.

[Image: spartangibbles.gif]
[Image: qGhUIfY.png]  Outlungus   Usa Monarchs  [Image: PlcJv9V.png]

01-23-2022, 05:23 AMMutedfaith Wrote:

but that deer season ended last Sunday here in my state and going deerless all season ended a 5 year streak where I was able to harvest at least one.   Pissed at myself for not taking a couple shots I could have.  Also pissed that I have to wait 9 more months before a new season begins.

League related

Not mad, but kinda upsetti spaghetti that Triple gold doesn't include WJC gold since that is pretty difficult to get (less chances than IIHF)
I'm mad a thing like deer season exists. Or hunting for anything other than animal control done by professionals in general.
lmao

[Image: 336.jpg]

A long while back a couple of IIHF heads went on a recruiting spree on reddit, telling people to create as their nation if they joined.

[Image: Zoone16.gif]

[Image: 9QVaMRC.png] [Image: canybyK.png] [Image: sXDU6JX.png]

League related

Please tell me this is a pasta

[Image: 65151_s.gif]

[Image: Tqabyfh.png] [Image: OOcGSpM.png]

01-23-2022, 10:24 AMZoone16 Wrote: A long while back a couple of IIHF heads went on a recruiting spree on reddit, telling people to create as their nation if they joined.

Czechia

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

League related

There are 7.9 million recreational deer hunters in the United States contributing $185 million per day to the American economy. I don’t see how you can possibly remove these totals from the equation and have a favorable outcome.

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

01-23-2022, 11:03 AMWannabeFinn Wrote:
01-23-2022, 05:23 AMMutedfaith Wrote: I'm mad a thing like deer season exists. Or hunting for anything other than animal control done by professionals in general.
There are 7.9 million recreational deer hunters in the United States contributing $185 million per day to the American economy. I don’t see how you can possibly remove these totals from the equation and have a favorable outcome.
Oh right, killing animals for fun makes money and that's why we can't get rid of it.

[Image: mutedfaith.gif]
Credit for the images goes to @Carpy48, @soulja, @fever95 and @Wasty

01-23-2022, 11:06 AMMutedfaith Wrote:
01-23-2022, 11:03 AMWannabeFinn Wrote: There are 7.9 million recreational deer hunters in the United States contributing $185 million per day to the American economy. I don’t see how you can possibly remove these totals from the equation and have a favorable outcome.
Oh right, killing animals for fun makes money and that's why we can't get rid of it.
What do you think the money that is brought in is spent on?

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]