Create Account

What are you still mad about?

01-23-2022, 05:23 AMMutedfaith Wrote:
01-21-2022, 12:57 PMGeekusoid Wrote: Not league related...

but that deer season ended last Sunday here in my state and going deerless all season ended a 5 year streak where I was able to harvest at least one.   Pissed at myself for not taking a couple shots I could have.  Also pissed that I have to wait 9 more months before a new season begins.

League related

Not mad, but kinda upsetti spaghetti that Triple gold doesn't include WJC gold since that is pretty difficult to get (less chances than IIHF)
I'm mad a thing like deer season exists. Or hunting for anything other than animal control done by professionals in general.

you want the gubermint to kill the animals? not in my america!

[Image: premierbromanov.gif]

Fuck the penaltys
ARGARGARHARG
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]

but that deer season ended last Sunday here in my state and going deerless all season ended a 5 year streak where I was able to harvest at least one.   Pissed at myself for not taking a couple shots I could have.  Also pissed that I have to wait 9 more months before a new season begins.

League related

Not mad, but kinda upsetti spaghetti that Triple gold doesn't include WJC gold since that is pretty difficult to get (less chances than IIHF)
I'm mad a thing like deer season exists. Or hunting for anything other than animal control done by professionals in general.

My undergrad in wildlife bio go do more research

[Image: fishyshl.gif]
Thanks to everybody for the sigs :peepoheart:

[Image: czechpp.png][Image: czechup.png]

Deer is delicious.

[Image: zootshl.gif]
Sig credits: OrbitingDeath & enigmatic

[Image: hUtg6sH.png][Image: Voi7GNj.png]

Timber Scarecrows pride Aurora France

I’m mad the SHL has never given me anything to be mad about.

[Image: JKortesi81.gif]
SpectersScarecrowsDragonsBlizzardUsaSpectersMilitiaDragonsBlizzardScarecrows

Update Page
Player Page

I’m mad that I can’t see my forehead

[Image: zayn.png?ex=65e9b101&is=65d73c01&hm=c0f0...y=lossless]
Kyle Sux Lmap

01-23-2022, 12:13 PMzaynzk Wrote: I’m mad that I can’t see my forehead
You're lucky. The rest of us can.

[Image: zootshl.gif]
Sig credits: OrbitingDeath & enigmatic

[Image: hUtg6sH.png][Image: Voi7GNj.png]

Timber Scarecrows pride Aurora France

01-23-2022, 11:12 AMWannabeFinn Wrote:
01-23-2022, 11:06 AMMutedfaith Wrote: Oh right, killing animals for fun makes money and that's why we can't get rid of it.
What do you think the money that is brought in is spent on?
It's the US. So probably more guns. And maybe freedom.

Falcons Monarchs Switzerland   Switzerland Monarchs Falcons
[Image: qGhUIfY.png] [Image: dGD5tIx.png]

[Image: mutedfaith.gif]
Credit for the images goes to @Carpy48, @soulja, @fever95 and @Wasty

League related

Dems fightin words :p

Hunting seasons help control animal populations, control spread of disease and also help provide food and commerce to individuals

01-23-2022, 12:45 PMGeekusoid Wrote:
01-23-2022, 05:23 AMMutedfaith Wrote: I'm mad a thing like deer season exists. Or hunting for anything other than animal control done by professionals in general.

Hunting seasons help control animal populations, control spread of disease and also help provide food and commerce to individuals

Would definitely eat a wild shot animal over something bred.

01-23-2022, 05:23 AMMutedfaith Wrote: I'm mad a thing like deer season exists. Or hunting for anything other than animal control done by professionals in general.

100% this.

I live on an Island where hunting deer is prohibited. Now we have an overpopulation of them and many are sickly. We also have no population of wolves and only two cougars at most.

[Image: CptSquall.gif]

01-23-2022, 01:14 PMCptSquall Wrote:
01-23-2022, 12:45 PMGeekusoid Wrote: Dems fightin words :p

100% this.

I live on an Island where hunting deer is prohibited. Now we have an overpopulation of them and many are sickly. We also have no population of wolves and only two cougars at most.

Yeah, but over time the females will get older and you’ll end up with more cougars.

[Image: JKortesi81.gif]
SpectersScarecrowsDragonsBlizzardUsaSpectersMilitiaDragonsBlizzardScarecrows

Update Page
Player Page

01-23-2022, 01:37 PMJKortesi81 Wrote:
01-23-2022, 01:14 PMCptSquall Wrote: 100% this.

Yeah, but over time the females will get older and you’ll end up with more cougars.

True, they like them deer burgers too Wink

[Image: CptSquall.gif]

I just dont like guns ok.

Glad youre not taking it a serious as those other people xD

[Image: mutedfaith.gif]
Credit for the images goes to @Carpy48, @soulja, @fever95 and @Wasty

i love guns

Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab
[Image: 64012_s.gif]
Sigs by Me, Merica, High Stick King, Rum_Ham, Jess, vulfzilla, enigmatic, and Carpy
Stampede  Kraken
❤!! RIP to the big homies 701 and Mac !!❤

i love guns

[Image: 336.jpg]