Create Account

S63 mPT #3: CUZ BABY TONIGHT 3

idk most of the songs I listen to aren't really about the lyrics and more about the sound, like I like the song Payphone by Maroon 5 but the lyrics are literally about a payphone. I'll just paste my favorite part here:

I've wasted my nights
You turned out the lights
Now I'm paralyzed
Still stuck in that time, when we called it love
But even the sun sets in paradise

Links: Updates | Player Page | Bank

One of my favorite bands has a relatively short song of about two and a half minutes entitled In the Event That Everything Should Go Terribly Wrong. It's a low, chugging song with heavy guitar chords and driving drums with ethereal, reverberating vocals over top. The only lyrics in the song are, "You're ok, I will be." It has a poetic simplicity for its subject matter.

[Image: uMyJK4x.png]

For whatever reason despite the fact that it's been years and years since I've seen it, the Spongebob "F is fun" bit has always been something that stuck around. I don't know what that says about me.

[Image: 1rdovVs.gif]

[Image: X6NDpNM.png][Image: 6eXcLdf.png]

My favorite lyrics are in the song The Reason by Hoobastank, and they are: I'm not a perfect person/I never meant to do those things to you/ And so I have to say before I go/ That I just want you to know/ I've found a reason for me/ To change who I used to be/ A reason to start over new/ And the reason is you.

This song came to me at a time in my life where I was making all kinds of mistakes and struggling to redeem myself. I remember just listening to it on repeat so much so that someone at my lunch table commented on it. Those lyrics hold special meaning to me because of the time that song came to me.

Big Emo fan here and still a fan of all of that music I listened to in the 2000's. Senses Fail was always cool and I loved their line "Burn Out not Fade Away"

[Image: 15Ng51w.png][Image: draNOgf.png]

I WHIP MY HAIR BACK AND FORTH

[Image: jjfrankiejj.gif]
Credits to OrbitingDeath, Tweedle, Incite, Wasty, and Slothfacekilla for sigs!

Player Profile | Update Page