Create Account

An Apology

Hello,

My name is Talls (Nick) and I am here to apologize for my actions at a certain roleplayed discord wedding a few weeks ago.  I was going to provide screen shots of what I typed to not hide from anything but it looks like I am no longer a member of the server.  I was role playing as a Japanese man, whom was still learning English.  Someone by the name of Senji Seteki, who regular uses the letter "r" in place of "l" because the equivalent phonetic in Japanese is the sound right in the middle.  There was also a time in voice chat that I used what would be interpreted as an Asian accent and once again its purpose was for role play and was never meant to be misconstrued as anything derogatory towards Asian people.  I did not think what I said was offense as I have been around Japanese people learning English for the last 4 years, since working at Honda with many Japanese-English speakers and currently taking a weekly class that now has me at the Japanese 3 learning level.  

I do not want to use that personal experience as an excuse and I fully accept the consequences of my actions and deserve the negative hit on my character.  
I want everyone to know that I am truly sorry for any pain this caused you and I will not let it happen again.

I hope you all have a great day.

Nick

Spoiler:
Japan is still #1

Japan Outlaws Blizzard  Blizzard Outlaws Japan

[Image: Talls.gif]

[Image: aAYvaDO.png][Image: wFihEpr.png][Image: FcT7qtH.png][Image: NwdnVLP.png][Image: DKMMlC3.png][Image: o2NPreS.png]

This ain’t it bro. Why offer a blanket apology on a hockey site instead of talking to the ones you offended during a non SHL related event? I also think you are missing the point completely, this doesn’t sound like to me like you actually feel you did anything wrong. I’m glad you are taking ownership, I just want you to see the bigger picture.

[Image: badwolf221B42.gif]
[Image: DG0jZcS.png]

Dude what

[Image: 66818_s.gif]

Wat

[Image: FJPVyys.png]

Let's give this guy a break, we've all roleplayed saying things we regret when we've had too much roleplay wine to drink at a roleplay wedding.

[Image: sink.png]
[Image: Screenshot_2021-04-12_000020.png]

What, where did this happen, why was I not invited.

I would like to apologize to everyone who has just found out via this thread that there was a wedding they may or may not have been invited to. Attendance was limited due to the fact that we don’t like you.

[Image: gunnarsoderberg.gif]

[Image: xJXeYmQ.png]
[Image: DG0jZcS.png]
. : [Image: zS2lCMp.png] : .

01-22-2022, 06:59 PMsköldpaddor Wrote: I would like to apologize to everyone who has just found out via this thread that there was a wedding they may or may not have been invited to. Attendance was limited due to the fact that we don’t like you.
Sad

01-22-2022, 06:59 PMsköldpaddor Wrote: I would like to apologize to everyone who has just found out via this thread that there was a wedding they may or may not have been invited to. Attendance was limited due to the fact that we don’t like you.

Ma'am.

Rude.

I would have brought a roleplay gift.

You know after you made Lesgo captain, this totally checks out

[Image: theziegs.gif]
[Image: buster.gif]

Since working at Honda with many Japanese-English speakers and currently taking a weekly class that now has me at the Japanese 3 learning level and there's a drive into deep left field by Castellanos and that'll be a homerun. I don't know if I'll be hosting discord weddings again

[Image: macgriddlesig.png?ex=6531467b&is=651ed17...9ee2d84f&=]
Finland  Stars  Berserkers

This ain't it Fam

[Image: juniped_shl.gif]

i have a japanese friend and i am a level 3 japanese speaker.

wow wee.

what the fuck is this?

[Image: x7WZYBT.gif]
[Image: hTAHbeC.png][Image: OaCJVMI.png] | [Image: pMYriGC.png]

down rep  Ninja

[Image: pin1_1.gif?ex=661a1734&is=6607a234&hm=b8...1bf5caed8&]

01-22-2022, 07:22 PMSkeleton Party Wrote: i have a japanese friend and i am a level 3 japanese speaker.

wow wee.

what the fuck is this?

Bro your username is offensive. My grandma is a skeleton

Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab
[Image: 64012_s.gif]
Sigs by Me, Merica, High Stick King, Rum_Ham, Jess, vulfzilla, enigmatic, and Carpy
Stampede  Kraken
❤!! RIP to the big homies 701 and Mac !!❤