Create Account

An Apology

01-22-2022, 08:51 PMRagnar Wrote:
01-22-2022, 08:49 PMACapitalChicago Wrote: Yes. Copypasta brought to this league by NL(?) I believe. Originated completely seriously in a different league though

I'm not sure what you're trying to do here, speculating on what it is or isn't like to know if this is a copypasta, but do yourself and everyone else a favour and keep your opinion on things you obviously don't know shit about to yourself next time.

god dammit

[Image: 59269_s.png]

S66 Damian Littleton

[Image: CsnVET2.png] || [Image: wu5MVvy.png]|| [Image: c8B2LE3.png]
Battleborn | Barracuda | Usa

01-22-2022, 08:53 PMACapitalChicago Wrote:
01-22-2022, 08:51 PMRagnar Wrote: I'm not sure what you're trying to do here, speculating on what it is or isn't like to know if this is a copypasta, but do yourself and everyone else a favour and keep your opinion on things you obviously don't know shit about to yourself next time.

god dammit

Ask @"vulfgravy" about this one.

Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab
[Image: 64012_s.gif]
Sigs by Me, Merica, High Stick King, Rum_Ham, Jess, vulfzilla, enigmatic, and Carpy
Stampede  Kraken
❤!! RIP to the big homies 701 and Mac !!❤

01-22-2022, 08:51 PMRagnar Wrote:
01-22-2022, 08:49 PMACapitalChicago Wrote: Yes. Copypasta brought to this league by NL(?) I believe. Originated completely seriously in a different league though

I'm not sure what you're trying to do here, speculating on what it is or isn't like to know if this is a copypasta, but do yourself and everyone else a favour and keep your opinion on things you obviously don't know shit about to yourself next time.

I was offended beyond reparation. That was a demeaning comment that ultimately makes me feel as if I'm considered a joke because I live my life in pursuit of what ultimately makes me happy. I love sports and live my life through them by reporting on them daily. What drives me is the ultimate payoff of one day seeing my team win it all, or at least seeing the happiness in someone's face when they win it.

I am not looking for an apology, and I refuse to apologize. I have no reason for being diminished in that way. I have no reason to be treated like I'm less of a human for my fanhood. I have no reason to be told I cannot hope. I hope you all understand, I have a right to my happiness just as you do. If you want to step on my toes, I will fight back.

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

Hello, hello? Uh, I wanted to record a message for you to help you get settled in on your first night. Um, I actually worked in that office before you. I'm finishing up my last week now, as a matter of fact. So, I know it can be a bit overwhelming, but I'm here to tell you there's nothing to worry about. Uh, you'll do fine. So, let's just focus on getting you through your first week. Okay? Uh, let's see, first there's an introductory greeting from the company that I'm supposed to read. Uh, it's kind of a legal thing, you know. Um, "Welcome to Freddy Fazbear's Pizza. A magical place for kids and grown-ups alike, where fantasy and fun come to life. Fazbear Entertainment is not responsible for damage to property or person. Upon discovering that damage or death has occurred, a missing person report will be filed within 90 days, or as soon property and premises have been thoroughly cleaned and bleached, and the carpets have been replaced."

Blah blah blah, now that might sound bad, I know, but there's really nothing to worry about. Uh, the animatronic characters here do get a bit quirky at night, but do I blame them? No. If I were forced to sing those same stupid songs for twenty years and I never got a bath? I'd probably be a bit irritable at night too. So, remember, these characters hold a special place in the hearts of children and we need to show them a little respect, right? Okay.

So, just be aware, the characters do tend to wander a bit. Uh, they're left in some kind of free roaming mode at night. Uh...Something about their servos locking up if they get turned off for too long. Uh, they used to be allowed to walk around during the day too. But then there was The Bite of '87. Yeah. I-It's amazing that the human body can live without the frontal lobe, you know?

Uh, now concerning your safety, the only real risk to you as a night watchman here, if any, is the fact that these characters, uh, if they happen to see you after hours probably won't recognize you as a person. They'll p-most likely see you as a metal endoskeleton without its costume on. Now since that's against the rules here at Freddy Fazbear's Pizza, they'll probably try to...forcefully stuff you inside a Freddy Fazbear suit. Um, now, that wouldn't be so bad if the suits themselves weren't filled with crossbeams, wires, and animatronic devices, especially around the facial area. So, you could imagine how having your head forcefully pressed inside one of those could cause a bit of discomfort...and death. Uh, the only parts of you that would likely see the light of day again would be your eyeballs and teeth when they pop out the front of the mask, heh.

Y-Yeah, they don't tell you these things when you sign up. But hey, first day should be a breeze. I'll chat with you tomorrow. Uh, check those cameras, and remember to close the doors only if absolutely necessary. Gotta conserve power. Alright, good night.

[Image: izzy.PNG]

don’t put this evil on NL

but also

LIFE.

[Image: NCQjJT2.png]
Berserkers     -       syndicate      -     Berserkers

I think we need apologies from those who participated in the RP wedding also.

[Image: rotti.gif]

also weird move by people to be poking fun at roleplaying when you’ve spent hours, days, weeks, months and years of your life pretending to be and writing thousands of words about a hockey player in a sim league

[Image: NCQjJT2.png]
Berserkers     -       syndicate      -     Berserkers

Copypastas are the lowest form of comedy.

Evan Winter
Edmonton Blizzard
Player Page - Update Page

[Image: winter-500.png]

Copypastas are the lowest form of comedy.

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

01-22-2022, 08:58 PMJNH Wrote: also weird move by people to be poking fun at roleplaying when you’ve spent hours, days, weeks, months and years of your life pretending to be and writing thousands of words about a hockey player in a sim league

Inb4 SHL asks for birth certificates when You sign up to prevent these situations.

Kinda like how You and Tez makes Fun of LINKÖPING and TINGSRYD. I want a formal apology right now J.

I'm just sad I wasn't invited

[Image: BrettBroadway.gif]
[Image: Hunter.png]

You’re just a co who was giffted a position

PatriotesUsaWhalers

[Image: CampinKiller.gif]

01-22-2022, 08:58 PMJNH Wrote: also weird move by people to be poking fun at roleplaying when you’ve spent hours, days, weeks, months and years of your life pretending to be and writing thousands of words about a hockey player in a sim league

fucking this

you play what people call have called "DnD hockey", get over yourselves

[Image: sve7en.gif]

[Image: 1tWWEzv.png][Image: 8zFnf2t.png][Image: 6Lj3x8E.png][Image: xkAdpbO.png][Image: xnZrhKU.png][Image: 9YigPG2.png][Image: bpYxJ69.png]

01-22-2022, 09:15 PMsve7en Wrote:

fucking this

it just ain’t right man we can’t stand for this

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

01-22-2022, 09:20 PMWannabeFinn Wrote:
01-22-2022, 09:15 PMsve7en Wrote: fucking this

it just ain’t right man we can’t stand for this

Im a killer man dont test me or ill play amazing grace at your funeral too friend