Create Account

thank you :)

- to everybody who came to the fake "wedding" and had a great time playing jackbox and getting a lil drunk with us. We had a blast and I truly love y'all for being weird with us. *

- to everybody who has been a good friend to me in the past few years on this website. This pandemic has been so hard on all of us, and I am so glad I've had this community to lean on for friendship and support during a really difficult past three years. I think this pandemic has done a number on a lot of our social lives, and mine wasn't that exciting to begin with, but all this isolation has made me appreciate the connections I've made here even more.

- to everybody who helps me write my hockey stories or who has had something nice to say about it, I know I lean more into the narrative angle of this stuff more than a lot of people think is normal or cool but it's a really important creative outlet for me and I have the best time doing it, and whether or not your player has fit into it in a large way or at all, if you've ever even left me the littlest nice comment on something I've written, thank you for being cool about it.

okay that's all, there's just a lot of nonsense going around tonight and I wanted to put some positivity out there Smile

*If you weren't invited it is not actually because we don't like you, we just had a very long guest list already and it was a lot of people to jam into a voice chat so we just kept it mostly to people who actually would have known Gunnar and Jean-Uhtred in-character. you will definitely be invited next time we do a jackbox night.

[Image: gunnarsoderberg.gif]

[Image: nbb.png]
[Image: DG0jZcS.png]
. : [Image: zS2lCMp.png] : .

Copy pastas are the lowest form of comedy

[Image: blurrybad.jpg] [Image: zomboy3.png]
Thank you Brandon, Fish, GeckoeyGecko, Karey, Kit, takethehorizon, and Ragnar for the sigs!
[Image: Pw202QP.jpeg]

Player Page || Update page

jess less having fun, more doing HO work

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

wasn’t at the wedding but back at you! thanks for being great

[Image: vd5hdkM.png]
[Image: XigYVPM.png]
[Image: umZ0HLG.png][Image: VGl3CB4.png]
Sig credits to @sköldpaddor @ihatereyson

You’re amazing Jess <3

[Image: badwolf221B42.gif]
[Image: DG0jZcS.png]

Hmm

can't believe i was not invited smh mh

Character Page RD- Quarterback
[Image: micool132.gif]

Retired players:
-Toki Wartooth
-Nathan Explosion btw
-Angus McFife XVIII

[Image: lUeg4KM.png]

<3

[Image: sve7en.gif]

[Image: 1tWWEzv.png][Image: 8zFnf2t.png][Image: 6Lj3x8E.png][Image: xkAdpbO.png][Image: xnZrhKU.png][Image: 9YigPG2.png][Image: bpYxJ69.png]

01-22-2022, 10:42 PMmicool132 Wrote: can't believe i was not invited smh mh

This is the biggest issue of all. How fucking dare they

Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab
[Image: 64012_s.gif]
Sigs by Me, Merica, High Stick King, Rum_Ham, Jess, vulfzilla, enigmatic, and Carpy
Stampede  Kraken
❤!! RIP to the big homies 701 and Mac !!❤

01-22-2022, 10:42 PMmicool132 Wrote: can't believe i was not invited smh mh

they wanted a ring, not a cup

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

wedding was great time ! lots of fun! thanks jess and jurt for the invite!

[Image: beegbeegyoshi.gif]
[Image: B7bDIPG.png]
[Image: YOSHI.png?ex=65f214ee&is=65df9fee&hm=80f...e73badf86&]

u 2 smell

Platoon Elk Elk Platoon
Argonauts Argonauts
PlatoonGermanyRaptors

[Image: AH23zKq.png]
Thank you karey, OrbitingDeath Ragnar, and sköldpaddor for sigs! 
[Image: BAL_Player_Page.png] [Image: BAL_Update.png]

Alexa how do I crash a virtual wedding?

[Image: 65151_s.gif]

[Image: Tqabyfh.png] [Image: OOcGSpM.png]

yall da best

01-22-2022, 10:12 PMboom Wrote: wasn’t at the wedding but back at you! thanks for being great

Same. I would've come if it hadn't been in the middle of the night though. My usual problem.

[Image: zS2lCMp.png] 

[Image: carpy48.gif]
sigs either by @Wasty, @Nokazoa, @sulovilen, @Capt_Blitzkrieg, @sköldpaddor, @Ragnar, @enigmatic, @Lime or myself

Stars Lions Berserkers
[Image: p1gG0LD.png][Image: DKMMlC3.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: ctsxTFg.png]
my portfolio | my sig shop | gfx discord
[Image: 3GX9nYb.png]