Create Account

S63 PT #2: Dress to in Press

ISFL Affiliate [NicholasTheGreat]

https://worldsimbasketball.jcink.net/ind...st&p=17658
WSBL affiliate

Quote:
Citadelles

Makrus dressed up in his best reporter attire. Finishing it off with his super-secret glasses and mustache disguise. With this setup no teammate will recognize him. Makrus will start with Sven Svechnikov. Sven likes to answer a lot of his questions with “good hockey” so Makrus had to find a way to throw him off. Makrus asked his first question “are you missing anything?” Sven wasn’t sure how to answer this question. Makrus continued “it’s the 404th week of the shl and I was wondering if you were having trouble finding anything.” At this point Sven was now aware this was Makrus and proceeded to shake his head in disgust. Sven says “I might be missing a teammate soon when he gets traded”. Makrus was concerned as he hadn’t heard about another trade coming. “Who might be getting traded?” Makrus asked. Sven smiles and says “the rumor is we are trading Makrus”. Makrus is shocked “they can’t trade me…I mean Makrus….who isn’t me.” Makrus looks at the camera with fear in his eyes. He then runs away. Sven looks at the camera and say “we played some good hockey today”.

[Image: qm0v49d.png]
(This post was last modified: 01-26-2022, 07:00 AM by lilstifler.)

prompt 2

Hello. I'm glad you've come to this interview in Krish.

-Hello, I'm glad to be here.

So, what mood this season? Looking at the statistics doesn't seem to be brilliant.

-With that sentiment is diveying, there is a joy for the team, it has greatly intensified and become one of the leaders. When it comes to personal statistics, then time doesn't play for me. The remnant's parent is therefore not so powerful, but it is a pleasure that young players can compensate for it all and have a great season.

Maybe there are any goals for this season? Teams and personal?

-The goal is only one as a team to win a title, it won't be easy, but nothing in life is easy. Personally, I'm in a mood for anything. At first he wanted to have a season as great as it had been, but it has turned into a season that is no longer as good as it was before. I'm ready for everything.

I've heard that one of the most passionate goals of all time has been to win a title, will you play as long as you get it, or is there a certain time for how long you're going to play in this league?

-It is that the title has always been my dream. But the reality is that after next season I'll be watching or wanting to go on and I'm ready for it. If the team has an interest in my services, I'm sure I'll go on, but if not, then look.

I wish you luck and a long career, incidentally, this season, if you don't have to skip any game, you can reach the limit of 500 games.

-Thank you, I'll certainly try to do it because it's a huge step for me as a player. As well as yesterday, it succeeded to reach the limit of 350 points for which I received the praises.

ISFL PT

[Image: 43436_s.gif]
Thank you Fever, sköldpaddor and OD for the amazing sigs!
Heart  Militia Montreal Impact/Militia Militia-Old Heart

Prompt 1:
I infiltrate my own teams press conference. The Los Angeles Panthers can spot my cherub face from just about anywhere, so I don a fedora, a trench coat, and a fake beard with sunglasses. You know, the standard disguise for any kid trying to impersonate an adult from a 90s kids movie. As soon as the Panthers media coordinator calls on me for a question I ask the team where their pylon is? When they look confused I will again ask, "Where is the team pylon, you know Sean Gatez? Where is that guy?" I am hoping to get them annoyed that I would call one of their own a pylon. Then without an answer I ask "it doesn't matter anyway, its not like he contributes to your team on ice." Hopefully this will illicit a negative response with our leadership and they will be angry with the press. Once this happens I can ask why eggs are the best food on planet. As soon as looks of confusion cross their faces, I take off my amazing disguise and everyone starts laughing. Freeze frame, music starts, credits roll.

WC:196

[Image: sig-goldblum.png]
Former Player
(This post was last modified: 01-26-2022, 10:16 AM by Urq660.)

Prompt 2

Faceless Reporter: Daryl, how do you feel about the acquisitions Seattle have made early in this season?

DU: Obviously, anything that makes us better as a team is a big plus for me! I think, as a team, we are in a good place, the rookies of the past few years, me included, are developing nicely, we jus needed a couple extra pieces to make us cup-run ready. We got a couple of outstanding forward pieces there and we upgraded our goaltending. I love Thor, but that was probably where we struggled the most. But we went out and upgraded even more. Was sad to see Davenport and RESO go, both fellow Brits and RESO has been my line mate since I made the step up, but we got a bona-Fide stud forward in Liam Slate, and Argos legend (but not) Cleary.

FR: How are you enjoying your new partnership with Cleary?

DU: It’s great, it’s a different dynamic than with RESO, we were 2 young guys doing our best to make things happen, but Cleary has so much experience. I’m doing my best to learn everything I can from him, and he’s been amazing at sharing his expertise with me. I feel like I’m playing the best hockey I have since coming up to Seattle!

FR: we’ll, good luck out there tonight!

[Image: A3AlstA.png]

Code:
You will be infiltrating a teammate's press conference as a reporter and asking questions to illicit the funniest answers for your team's twitter. Whose press conference is it, what do you ask, and how do they respond? Do you try to make them annoyed, laugh, cry, etc? (150+ words)

I would imagine the person I would most likely infiltrate would be @roastpuff simply because of the history we have together over a couple different franchises.  I would ultimately ask him a variety of questions ranging from things like the traditional "Is a hot dog, a sandwich?" to the completely ridiculous "Who would win in a fight:  Maple syrup or a maple leaf?"  I would, of course, despite his player Magnus' home country affiliation do this dressed up as a northern trapper complete with the hat and plaid shirt.  It would be hot as hell in the sunny Tampa weather but the entire point of it would be to make him laugh and take him off his press conference game.  I would imagine he might play along with it for a short period of time but possibly become annoyed with it the further and further I press the questions. I would ultimately wrap up my questions by tossing a biscuit at him because...why not?
(This post was last modified: 01-26-2022, 02:33 PM by Ragnar.)

[Image: interview.png?width=759&height=427]

:(

Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab
[Image: 64012_s.gif]
Sigs by Me, Merica, High Stick King, Rum_Ham, Jess, vulfzilla, enigmatic, and Carpy
Stampede  Kraken
❤!! RIP to the big homies 701 and Mac !!❤

Prompt 2

Generic SHL Reporter: So Shion Okamoto, how do you feel that your season has gone so far? Are you happy with your performance so far this season?

Shion Okamoto: Well, just look at my stats. I think that you would have to say that they are absolute shit compared to some of the other guys on my team. You know, I have been waiting to jump over the curve and play up to the standards of some of my team mates, but it has been very difficult adjusting to the SHL talent level. I mean, how am I supposed to compete with guys like Ryuuji Minamino? Shit is too wild out there.

Generic SHL Reporter: Thank you for giving your thoughts on that question. What is the one thing you would like to focus on for the rest of the season?

Shion Okamoto: I do not even have close to enough points is season. So I need to work on putting the puck in the net.

[Image: A12A5Km.png]

Prompt 1:

Star forward Pablo Salvatici of the Simulation Hockey League franchise known as the Atlanta Inferno went undercover to teammate Gabriel Johnson's @Gwdjohnson press conference following their win over the Manhattan Rage on Tuesday. The conference quickly went downhill however as he was only able to ask a few questions before he was found out. He asked how it felt to be held scoreless in an 11-1 win and why he doesn't block more shots. Gabriel Johnson looked at him funny and completely ignored the question, so he had to step it up and just state that Playboi Carti was a bad artist just to try and annoy him. Johnson immediately responded with many funny quotes that the Atlanta locker room passed around such as "piss off buddy" and "I know it's you Pablo you're the only one in the entire city of Atlanta with an Italian accent" and "Carti is the goat bro." The Inferno media team was able to use this for a very successful youtube video.

[Image: Jepox.gif]

Prompt 2

Interviewer: 'Thank you for joining us today Luc, I'd like to kick off the interview by asking how you feel you're playing so far this season?'

Blouin: "Hi, thanks for having me. I think this season has been a bit hit and miss for me, I know I've been asked to play a defensive role for the season but it has been a bit frustrating not having the opportunity to add goals in our favor. I think I'm having an okay season but I really want to do more to help the team win"

Interviewer: "Speaking of team wins, Tampa has struggled the last couple games against some pretty good opponents in Hamilton and Baltimore, can Tampa turn things up before the halfway point of the season and gain some momentum?"

Blouin: "Yeah, it has been a rough couple games but we were close in them, they could have gone either way. We are trying to improve our overall game and I think we are getting there, but it is slow going and we've had a really hard start to this season with a lot of our games against top teams being front loaded in the schedule. I would expect us to improve our win percentage before playoff time."

[Image: DrunkenTeddy.gif]

[Image: CsnVET2.png]  |  [Image: sXDU6JX.png]

PBE PT

[Image: JKortesi81.gif]
SpectersScarecrowsDragonsBlizzardUsaSpectersMilitiaDragonsBlizzardScarecrows

Update Page
Player Page

https://forums.sim-football.com/showthre...#pid557978 - ISFL affiliate claim

[Image: 0K3YdqN.png]

Agent of Nick Brain: Center/Right Winger - Winnipeg Aurora
Agent of John Torrance: Advisor to the General Manager - Winnipeg Aurora
Agent of Anatoli Terrorov: Head Coach - Colorado Raptors

Nick Brain Player Profile: http://simulationhockey.com/showthread.php?tid=91326
Nick Brain Update Thread: http://simulationhockey.com/showthread.php?tid=91332
(This post was last modified: 01-26-2022, 05:51 PM by Snuffalupagus.)

THIS IS IN RESPONSE TO PROMPT TWO, ALSO KNOWN AS THE SECOND PROMPT.

SHL TOP NEWS,
A story by Duncan Alejandro-Navarro Knightingale:

This week we sat down with notorious R-O-B and right wing for the Balitmore Platoon, Rob Wright. Rob described his playstyle "like a grindr or whatever the kids call it". When asked to elaborate, Rob instead flexed his muscles and did a backflip. The full interview - including the elaborate interpretive dance - is included below.

DANK: Hi there Rob. It's great to have a chance to ask you some questions. You're an elusive man. Now since we don't have a lot of time today, I want to start by asking--

RW: Illusive.

DANK: I don't follow.

RW: I'm an illusive man. Seriously. Try and touch me.

DANK: I don't... okay. Oh. Wow. Yeah. To the reader, I am currently reaching out my arm and it appears my hand is inside Rob's chest - which now appears to be a greeny-ghostly window to a black void. Are you a spirit or something?

RW: Is that your question?

DANK: ...Do I only get a certain amount?

RW: That's two.

DANK: Wait wait wait! No, uhhh, uhh... No, my actual question is-- Wait, why are you doing a dance to the Jeopardy Theme?

RW: GOODBYE!

And then Rob Wright turned into a cloud of dust or smoke or ash and was sucked into the room's HVAC system.

Platoon Rob Wright Battleborn