Create Account

S63 mPT #2: It's in the Game

My favourite game after the first time I played it in QCC was Farkle, then it quickly became my least favourite game after we played it again. I still love it though and crave it every day.

[Image: Mat10Man.gif]

[Image: bhLfeta.png][Image: UbL0bdg.png]

This is a tough one as there have been so many good games over the years.  Call of Duty comes to mind but I'm not sure I can honestly say that was my favorite game of all time.  If I had to settle on one, it would have to be one of the Fallout games, maybe New Vegas.

[Image: kpALfz6.jpg]
Gritty McGritterson Player Page
Gritty McGritterson Update Page

S53 Four Star Cup Champion- Detroit Falcons
S56 Challenge Cup Champion - Hamilton Steelhawks

Part of me wants to pick Skyrim, but I'm going to go with the underrated PC classic Dungeon Keeper Gold. Ridiculous amount of content, great strategy, humor, music...I've spent 4 or 5 hours on a level that should take 30 minutes because I want to explore everything.

My favorite game of all time is probably Divinity 2, especially co-op with friends. Lately I have been enjoying Wordle and Rimworld along with some Idle Champions of the Forgotten Realm.

[Image: fm4oNHu.png]    Aurora  norway  Raptors     [Image: YHC5qMO.png]
[Image: 47986_s.gif]

Earthbound is always my number one answer when asked what my favorite game is. It might be because of the nostalgic value alone. Between the sense of humor and characters and weird story and enemies it's always been so memorable and I'll usually try to play through it once every two years or so and enjoy it every time. It definitely holds a really strong place in my heart.

[Image: 3WSeHAA.png]

My favorite videogame right now is Super Mega Baseball 3. It's a simple baseball game made by a Vancouver company. I wish that the studio would make a similar game about hockey or football

[Image: 75fL0ul.png]
credit to Qwest

I really love any type of roleplaying game, my favorites are FATE and Mythras even if I don't get to play them often FATE is very flexible and setting agnostic while Mythras does something rather precise but does it so well.

[Image: lespoils.gif]

My favourite video game of all time has to be Mafia. I would get so into that game and could not stop playing, following the story and getting excited to see what is going to happen in the story next. I also really enjoyed Mafia 2 but haven’t played Mafia 3 since it’s not available on my old Xbox 360 console.

[Image: fever95.gif]
[Image: LpkqUbe.gif]

PREVIOUS PLAYER STATISTICS

One of my favorite games is one I've never been able to find, and it was called Mercenaries: Playground of Destruction. It was a fun little game where you played a character in a new Korean War completing contracts

PatriotesUsaWhalers

[Image: CampinKiller.gif]

Well having a family now I don't get much time to play video games unfortunately. However I seem to always go back and play the Diablo series. Diablo 2 was my first introduction to the game and loved it and I can't count the amount of hours I have sunk into playing D3. Though I haven't been able to play for some time it is still one of my favorite games.

[Image: CaleSalad.gif]
[Image: kalesaladshl.gif]
some high fibre sigs are Powered by AllBran, 

Pokemon has always been and always will be a large part of my life. Really looking forward to the new game at the end of the week and doing nothing but playing that game for the weekend.

Code:

[Image: BrettBroadway.gif]
[Image: Hunter.png]

I have had many favorite games in my life, so we'll talk about my favorite game lately. Conqueror's Blade has really gotten my attention as a medieval competitive game where you can lead troops in a siege either as attacker or defender while playing a single hero character. It's very similar to Dynasty Warriors and a ton of fun!

[img=0x0]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/819596167843151906/843586092388057098/De_pengu_logo_2.png[/img]

Has to be Grand Theft Auto V or Red Dead Redemption 2. I just love games with huge open worlds, super realistic graphics and the feeling that you can do anything you want to.

[Image: sulov.gif]

I've recently bought GTFO on sale and I've been addicted to it ever since, but sadly my friends can't play that often. In the meantime, I've rediscovered the Mass Effect trilogy on gamepass and all three are masterpieces

[Image: eMf7wNV.png]

I don't necessarily have a favorite game now, but some of the ones I'm really enjoying playing right now are:
Trailmakers: use lego-like building blocks and some with special functions (e.g. lights, suspension, pistons, servos) to make vehicles to perform tasks and just make cool stuff.
Terratech: also use lego-like building blocks and lot more blocks with special functions (e.g. shields, weapons) to make vehicles to battle other vehicles in an open world.
Dyson Sphere Program: create a factory on a planet, expanding to entire planets, solar systems, and eventually the galaxy (like Factorio in space)

hodOOOOr'hOOOdoooooooor hoooodor hOOdOOORRRR, Hooooooodooooorrrr HoooooddddddddoooooooRRRR

SMJHL Stats || SHL Stats
[Image: YZjkK9Q.png] PORTAL [Image: rwqM7d3.png]
Berserkers Elk Falcons Renegades Germany

Stats Pre-S53 || Stats S53+
[Image: yXVPZSm.png] [Image: updates2.png]
Outlaws Switzerland Wolfpack
S53 All-Star and Richan Trophy Nominee
S60 Jeff Dar Trophy Winner
Never forget