Create Account

S63 mPT #2: It's in the Game

I am not sure why more people haven't said NCAA 14 Football. I am excited for the reboot, but I know that EA will probably manage to screw that one up. The game is still great though there is even a mod community for it that has been updating rosters since it stopped being made.

[Image: dangle.png]
     Sig Credit: Ragnar
[Image: vaxlare.png]
Sig Credit: Moosey

Falcons  |  Raptors | Stampede |  Patriotes |  Czechia
[Image: vokU6Ra.png]     [Image: 0ioPVRj.png]

Lately I've been playing a lot of Bad North. Super cool RTS game that strips away pretty much everything I don't like about RTS games and only keeps my favourite stuff. Very simple at first glance, but there's a LOT of hidden depth and cool stuff to do. Loving it so far.

[Image: pin1_1.gif?ex=661a1734&is=6607a234&hm=b8...1bf5caed8&]

One of my favorite games has to be Gloomhaven. Currently, my siblings and myself have been playing it for several years on and off, and I'd have to describe it almost as Skyrim the Board Game. It's structured, there are classes, but you get choice in your build, items, cards you pick as you level up, perks, etc. You can choose the main quest or side quests.

[Image: 66168_s.gif]
Update Page || Roster Page

[Image: lUeg4KM.png]

My favourite game is Pokémon Gold. It was the first game that was all my own and it was such an upgrade on the original Pokémon games. There was so much content and Ho-Oh is my dude. A lot of my early gaming memories is from this game and it really kick started my continued love of the franchise.

Guy Incognito - D - #24
Texas Renegades
Season 76
27-7-1
Regular Season - [G 4] [A 8] [Pts 12] [+/- +24] [PIM 20] [Hits 18] [SB 74]

[Image: ERs3IrD.png]

I am going to talk about my four favorite video games alphabetically because they are all my favorite for different reasons and I am confident I can clear the word count requirement for each of them.

1. Dragon Force: A fantasy strategy RPG that has some of the most fun gameplay I have ever experienced and eight different playable storylines. They all have some similarities, but genuinely could say 6 of the 8 are fleshed out enough that they would be a contender for my favorite on their own. Over a hundred different generals in the game the majority of which are recruitable and a lot of those have their own fun story as well. It is one of my favorites though mostly for gameplay and only partially for the fun translation.

2. Idling To Rule The Gods: I love Idle games and usually rotate through them rather quickly, but have stuck with ITRTG on account of the quality of the variety of prestige mechanics. Honestly I am coming up on year six of playing it and still enjoy it. Still am only barely late game too as I hope to complete the big project to move from mid-late game to proper late game this year. If you enjoy spreadsheets upon spreadsheets planning out what you want to do and occasional check-ins this is the game for you!

3. Learn To Fly 3: The best launcher game and I do not really think it is close. Different modes, a wide variety of playstyle options, cute graphics, and a hilariously enjoyable story. Learn To Fly 3 has it all and wraps it up in a really enjoyable fun to play simple game. Since moving to Steam I have logged over 40 hours in it and will happily log dozens more over the years as it is fun to revisit from time to time. Sort of like solitaire once you have maxed the major upgrades.

4. SaGa Frontier: I have yet to play the Remastered version but that adds another playable storyline to a game that already has seven of them and six are especially well fleshed out I would say. Lute is a bit of a special case if you dig into the extra materials that have been printed about the game, but befitting that fact his special protagonist power is the ability to not be in the main party. The best turn based RPG of all time in my opinion and I have played a lot of them. Protagonist Asellus is even my face claim for Agent Tesla to show just how much I love this game. Each storyline can take about 10 hours to complete if you include some grinding and I have beaten them all at least once and the majority of them thrice or more. Fabulous fun and a game that I am quite looking forward to hundred-percenting again once I can get my hands on the Remastered edition that came out last year.

Thank you for your time and I hope the grading process goes at a pleasant pace for you!

Code:
Word Count: 518

I've enjoyed quite a few strategy games over the years. The Civilization series has been one of my favorite games, but now I think Paradox games does the genre better. My favorite is Crusader Kings III. I think it does the best of them all in combining elements of a story game, an RPG and a strategy game. Paradox games are also set up to be sandbox games where there is no keeping score or formally winning the game. You just achieve what you can achieve.

[Image: embros.png]

[Image: ddIlIkT.png]  [Image: qzGJBye.png]
Player Render by Merica

What I'm playing right now: Escape From Tarkov. Love the intensity.

Favourite game of all time: League of Legends. I thrive on punishing learning curves.

Best game from my childhood: Final Fantasy 7, and its not close.

[Image: crunksig2.png]

I've probably spent the most amount of time on the CS franchise, like +15k hours total in all the games, but other than that I enjoy the Arma franchise and DayZ, Tarkov, STALKER SoC and CoP where good too. Half-Life series is amazing aswell.
My favourite non FPS games are Guild Wars 1/2 and WoW, both of which I've played since I was like 6 years old.

[Image: 64377_v.gif]
Whalers Whalers Whalers Panthers Panthers Panthers Panthers Panthers Panthers Wolfpack Wolfpack Wolfpack Wolfpack Wolfpack Wolfpack
Finland / Germany  
Big thanks to Pythonic(first sig evah), Sloth(first LAP sig<3) and Ragnar for their sigs<3
Two time playoffs MVP and two time nominee
Triple gold club
Discord: asska

I love all kinds of board games. Simple checks or chess to more complex games like Terraforming Mars all work for me. I'll play anything people want to play

[Image: thiefofcheese.gif]

[Image: Yztckjo.png] 

Sig credit: Ragnar, Carpy48, High Stick King

Either Minecraft or Pokemon would be the game that I have spent the most time playing throughout my life. Either one of them could be my favourite on any given day and I still love to play both.

[Image: Jepox.gif]

My favorite game of all time is probably factorio, I have hundreds and hundreds of hours in that game and it never gets old. I can always go back and play a vanilla game or get really into modding.

[Image: riU14F5.gif]

[img=0x0]https://sig.grumpybumpers.com/host/sburbine.gif[/img]

Right now it is defintely halo - after a few shitty Halo games in a row they finally got it right and it's free to play which is really nice. A good halo is always nice to play

38 words

[Image: geRnYPO.png][Image: 0S9kFQ6.png]
Shout out Ragnarr for these two amazing sigs

Spyro The Dragon is my all-time favorite video game, I played it on the PS1 as a kid and it always stayed with me. I was so happy when they remastered it and released it on the PS4, I was finally able to 100% the game years later it was an awesome moment.

Code:
53 Words

[Image: greg.png?ex=656fa055&is=655d2b55&hm=c3f3...f36747c30&]

Favourite game, it's actually really hard to decide. I have played a lot of games in my life and favourite games come and go. From Championship Manager when I was in my teenage years, to World of Warcraft in my twenty's.
There's always something changing and it's hard to get one game as a favourite. Now I am enjoying Hot Wheels Unleashed with my kids for example Smile

[Image: m38.gif]
Update Thread - Player Page
Update Scale

Former players:
Ivo Willems (S9 SMJHL) (S10-28 SHL)  
Xander Green  (S33-35 SMJHL) (S36-47 SHL)
Vorian Atreides (S49-51 SMJHL) (S52-61 SHL)

The Mass Effect series of games (yes, even Mass Effect 3), is a true masterpiece in storytelling, decision making, and gaming. It's hands down my favorite video game series ever, and I will recommend it to anyone looking for something to play, especially now that the Legendary Edition has been released on Steam.

[Image: AgentSmith630.gif]
Thanks to @sulovilen, @the5urreal, and @sve7en for the sigs!