Create Account

S63 mPT #2: It's in the Game

Right now I'd have to say that Ark: Survival Evolved is my favorite game. I mean what's not to love about a game where you get to raise dinosaurs and fight shit with them?

[Image: Spicy_Funko.jpg]
Player Page             Update Thread

The SHL was my favorite video game of sorts for the better part of a decade but it kinda fucking sucks these days. Hopefully we can get things turned around and going in the right direction. I’ve got hope but I’m also jaded.

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

My favorite game is probably Halo 3. I haven't played it in ages, but it was the prime of my gaming back in high school and college. Spent hundreds of hours and made some of my best friends during those gaming sessions.

[Image: puddlesoduck2.gif]

My favorite video game right now is Rimworld, I usually try to play a little bit before work each day but I've been slacking lately. I enjoy the early game colony building so I've never actually finished any of the endings. But it is a lot of fun I should really play some today.

[Image: 66818_s.gif]

I've been in the biggest rut recently when it comes to games. Nothing was satisfying. After trying dozens of games, the one that hooked me again was The Wind Waker.

[Image: DqlVneu.png][Image: FVlMRDN.png][Image: q30YniK.png]

Credit to enigmatic, Merica, and tweedledunn for sigs

Nick Brain's favourite video games would be Street Fighter Alpha 3 and Street Fighter 4, as hes a big fan of the pink gi-wearing martial artist Dan Hibiki. Brain's even competed in tournaments for the game.

[Image: 0K3YdqN.png]

Agent of Nick Brain: Center/Right Winger - Winnipeg Aurora
Agent of John Torrance: Advisor to the General Manager - Winnipeg Aurora
Agent of Anatoli Terrorov: Head Coach - Colorado Raptors

Nick Brain Player Profile: http://simulationhockey.com/showthread.php?tid=91326
Nick Brain Update Thread: http://simulationhockey.com/showthread.php?tid=91332

My favourite game at the moment is F1 2021. I'm playing a coop career with a friend and I'm really enjoying it, I just neeed to get way more consistent

[Image: Haschdi.png]

Pokémon games are obviously incredibly popular, and would make a lot of peoples lists I’d imagine. Now I’m not going to go into how I got Pokémon Blue for the game boy on its uk release, or how the Exp All in the new games is a travesty and players of the new games only don’t know how lucky they have it. I just wanna mention some of the best times of my life, spending time in far flung desert places with some really amazing guys and girls, both colleagues and friends, and kicking back on my bunk in air conditioned tent and playing various Pokémon games on my DS. Lovely stuff.

[Image: A3AlstA.png]

For me, it'd be the Football Manager series. I've got over 2000 hours across all of them on Steam, and until I found sim leagues it was easily the best and most immersive way to create a sports-based story. (39 words)

[Image: sink.png]
[Image: Screenshot_2021-04-12_000020.png]

I fuck hard with Pikmin, Pikmin 2 is the best game ever created and that's a fact. Got a bunch of tiny little carrot guys going on a treasure hunt, what's better than that.

[Image: mazatt.gif]

[Image: KhdDH3Q.png] [Image: q4PM2XX.png]

Quote:Your task: What is your favorite game? Could be video games, board game, sports, playground game, whatever constitutes as a game. You can reminisce about your favorite childhood game if you'd like, or think about your current favorite game. I just wanna hear about games.

I don't know if I have one favourite game, and if I do, it's constantly changing. So I'll go with a game that I've beaten many times over the course of the past fifteen or so years: Final Fantasy X.
I love the music, scenery, atmosphere, characters, and even the story. The combat system is fun, and the sphere grid leveling system is unique once you get accustomed to it. I love going from area to area making sure I have ten of each monster for the monster arena, especially with the X/X-2 remake that lets you fast forward through animations.

Just an all around fantastic game, and I'd love to see Square-Enix make another one in the Spira setting.

[Image: 9ZNnX19.png]

Canada | Player Page | Grizzlies | Player Updates | Inferno

Favorite game ever is Freeze Tag. Nothing is better than getting to run around the play ground and freeze your friends. Jailbreak was pretty cool too. Played that a lot in my neighborhoods growing up.

[Image: Aleris-Sig3.gif?ex=66246b80&is=66231a00&...e44aac877&]
[Image: Qfss7w7.png][Image: Eo2nBCt.png]
[Image: wiqZK8C.png]

Currently playing a lot of Dragonball Z Dokkan Battle. There's not many mobile games I play for long, so it's just the current game I'm playing. I'll go on and off with it for a few months, then go back to it later on.

[Image: FJPVyys.png]

My favorite game would be Octopus Tag hands down. My friends and me would always just be running around like idiots and evading the Octopus. It got really annoying at the end when there was seaweed floating everywhere

[Image: jay2233.gif]
Thanks to @Ragnar, @High Stick King and @Maxy for the sigs!

Raptors Argonauts 
[Image: m59RPb7.png][Image: FcWmVTl.png]
(This post was last modified: 01-25-2022, 06:20 PM by karlssens.)

Lately I've been slaying some Zelda: Breath of the Wild and I am fully immersed. My only regret is I'm like 4 years late to this party, but on the plus side I'm just in time for BotW 2! All time my favorite will still be chel though, especially EASHL. I don't wanna know how many hours I've logged since it dropped back in NHL 09. Sadly I've been missing out lately since I sold the old xbox.

Thanks for the sig ragnar!
[Image: scholz.png]

pride Armada  Player Page || Update Page  Germany pride