Create Account

Southie Multi Punishment

I fucking quit. This league has gone to shit.

You all brag about diversity and how welcoming you are but that's complete crap.

I constantly see people shit on other's they don't agree with and I'm tired of the constant fucking bullyinjg.

You people are awful mean-spirted douchebags and I don't care anymore.

You're fucking abusive cunts.

[Image: zayn.png?ex=65e9b101&is=65d73c01&hm=c0f0...y=lossless]
Kyle Sux Lmap

crime doesnt pay

[Image: premierbromanov.gif]

Fuck the penaltys
ARGARGARHARG
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]

@Beaver this league is crying out for your shitposting on threads like this...how selfish of you to save it all for PBE

[Image: CnPenxE.png]
(This post was last modified: 01-23-2022, 10:17 PM by Samsung virtual assistant.)

01-23-2022, 09:55 PMzaynzk Wrote: I fucking quit. This league has gone to shit.

You all brag  about diversity and how welcoming you are but that's complete crap.

I constantly see people shit on other's they don't agree with and I'm tired of the constant fucking bullyinjg.

You people are awful mean-spirted douchebags and  I don't care anymore.

Cant remember if copypasta or not but Its pretty damn accurate.

lol

[Image: unknown.png]
[Image: wearingabear.gif]
render cred: @rum_ham, @Rangerjase @Ragnar @supertardis101 @Jogurtaa @Drokeep @evilallbran @Carpy48 @enigmatic
Player Page | Update Page
Armada  Forge  Finland

01-23-2022, 09:12 PMluke Wrote: LMAO, when was our last multi punishment? Asspancakes?
those were the days

[Image: doubtfulalpha.gif]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
[Image: sN8N4xa.png][Image: 639861613880541184.png] Cal Juice [Image: 639861613880541184.png][Image: RyzkmSj.png]
[Image: Eo2nBCt.png] Tomas Zadina
[Image: snacnei.png] Brady McIntyre
[Image: ice-level.svg]

01-23-2022, 10:17 PMSamsung virtual assistant Wrote:

You all brag  about diversity and how welcoming you are but that's complete crap.

from some tool on PBE named South of Heaven. I've never had it clarified to me if him and Southie are the same person.

[Image: sN8N4xa.png][Image: 639861613880541184.png] Cal Juice [Image: 639861613880541184.png][Image: RyzkmSj.png]

01-23-2022, 09:15 PMG2019 Wrote: Shout-out to the time @Southie dogged me in an ISFL mock draft media piece.

"I don’t have Sconnie McHits going in the first round  which I feel like is highly unlikely but there are better players available at his position in the first round in my eyes. Sconnie's a great user and  there’s a high chance he’ll end up being the best player in the draft but with the information that we have in front of us now, I’m not sure that he’s worth a first round pick."

With the information we have in front of us now, I'd say you're done, chief.

always been a douchebag. got mad with his old player when he wasn't scoring (he was a rookie in the j btw) and then qcc took him in the expansion draft so we were free of his constant whinging

[Image: bluesfan55.gif]
Armada Steelhawks Switzerland

Armada Specters Wolfpack Steelhawks Forge Switzerland

Scarecrows pride Chiefs Riot Stars Blizzard Ireland

ty to @High Stick King @EvilAllBran and @Ragnar for the sigs

01-23-2022, 10:17 PMSamsung virtual assistant Wrote:

https://simulationhockey.com/showthread....pid3082956

Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

01-23-2022, 10:41 PMluke Wrote:
01-23-2022, 10:17 PMSamsung virtual assistant Wrote: Cant remember if copypasta or not but Its pretty damn accurate.

https://probaseballexperience.jcink.net/...ntry242596

wait you can be punished for being a multi? but everyone knows Jess and I are the same person :thinking:

[Image: lespoils.gif]

copypastas are the lowest form of comedy

Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab
[Image: 64012_s.gif]
Sigs by Me, Merica, High Stick King, Rum_Ham, Jess, vulfzilla, enigmatic, and Carpy
Stampede  Kraken
❤!! RIP to the big homies 701 and Mac !!❤

01-23-2022, 10:41 PMluke Wrote:
01-23-2022, 10:17 PMSamsung virtual assistant Wrote: Cant remember if copypasta or not but Its pretty damn accurate.

Ngl I legit thought someone was mad at Boom when I first saw that. I was like, how tf can you be mad at boom, she's great.

01-23-2022, 09:12 PMluke Wrote: LMAO, when was our last multi punishment? Asspancakes?

A certain Kmatt comes to mind.

Also there may or may not have been an incident in Maine not too long ago :eyes:

[Image: krash.gif]

[Image: kLRJavo.png][Image: ZjgHcNL.png]

[Image: s9JOf1N.png][Image: wW0VNnL.png]

01-23-2022, 10:40 PMcaltroit_red_flames Wrote:
from some tool on PBE named South of Heaven. I've never had it clarified to me if him and Southie are the same person.

they are

[Image: Evok.gif]

[Image: merha.gif]