Create Account

HAPPY THIRD ANNIVERSHLARY

@sköldpaddor is one of the most dedicated and genuinely awesome person who makes this website even better just by existing and has now done so for three whole years and she deserves all the love everyone has to give and if you don't like Jess you don't like anything that is good in life because she is the embodiment of all the good things with a little sprinkle of spicy pettiness at times and that makes her just perfect I love you Jess <3

[Image: lespoils.gif]

Agreed. She's been nothing short of incredible in Sweden LR. One of the best on the site for sure.

[Image: K6ykz0o.png]
Theodor Larsson
TimberTimber
pridepride

this is going to make me cry on a friday morning gosh dang it

i love all y'all and I would not be here three years in if it weren't for how amazing you all are so really it's your fault i'm stuck here

[Image: gunnarsoderberg.gif]

[Image: xJXeYmQ.png]
[Image: DG0jZcS.png]
. : [Image: zS2lCMp.png] : .

Wow three whole years, feels like the wedding was just weeks ago.

Jokes aside you're one of the best people on the site Jess, Chicago is lucky to be able to hang out with you every day. Love you <3 <3

[Image: Mat10Man.gif]

[Image: bhLfeta.png][Image: UbL0bdg.png]

we stan jess

[Image: NCQjJT2.png]
Berserkers     -       syndicate      -     Berserkers

Happy SHL Anniversary, @sköldpaddor! It's always great to get to talk to you!

[Image: olivercastillon.gif]

Thanks @enigmatic, @Carpy48, @Bayley, @Ragnar, @sulovilen, & @dasboot for the signatures!

Three years already!  Cheers

[Image: zS2lCMp.png] 

[Image: carpy48.gif]
sigs either by @Wasty, @Nokazoa, @sulovilen, @Capt_Blitzkrieg, @sköldpaddor, @Ragnar, @enigmatic, @Lime or myself

Stars Lions Berserkers
[Image: p1gG0LD.png][Image: DKMMlC3.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: ctsxTFg.png]
my portfolio | my sig shop | gfx discord
[Image: 3GX9nYb.png]
[Image: AfpXX8l.png]

Hey hey CONGRATS!!!

[Image: Wally.png]

Congrats Jess!

[Image: ljefVAX.png]
[Image: Wf5B9wj.png]