Create Account

Hired: SHL Commissioner
(This post was last modified: 02-18-2022, 09:28 PM by Rangerjase.)

With @nour stepping down we are looking to hire a new SHL Commissioner. This is one of the most important positions on the site and we are looking for someone who will commit to this position for a long term. Please send applications to me or @Leafs4ever, either on the site or discord, include the following details and be as detailed as possible:

Code:
[u]Username:[/u]

[u]Commitment to a Long-Term (1-10):[/u]

[u]What do you like about the league and Head Office composition, what would you like to keep?[/u]

[u]What would you change about the league and Head Office composition?[/u]

[u]What ideas or future plans would you look to implement?[/u]

[u]What's the biggest positive you'll bring to the league?[/u]

[u]What is your familiarity with FHM?[/u]

Applications close on February 7th at 11:59 AM Eastern Time.

Apps are closed, please give us some time to review and set up interviews.

[Image: DrunkenTeddy.gif]

[Image: Tqabyfh.png]  |  [Image: sXDU6JX.png]

applied

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

placeholderrrrrrrrrr

PatriotesUsaWhalers

[Image: CampinKiller.gif]

Bon apple teet

[Image: first.png]
[img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/rWt4AB3.png[/img][img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/rWt4AB3.png[/img]
Maxime Bouchard
Armada Dragons Info - Updates  Dragons Armada
Richard Dickbutt McFudderdudder II
Armada Info - Updates Armada
(This post was last modified: 01-31-2022, 07:03 PM by sve7en.)

@DrunkenTeddy @Leafs4ever @nour

Legitimate question, and I'm not trying to throw shade, who's actually responsible for making this decision? There's a vague implication that it's probably the two of you and Nour, or maybe additional owners? I have a ton of respect for all three of you guys, but I'm concerned about both that this decision could come down to just three people, one of whom was just appointed by the other two, or that other owners who aren't connected to the current league (no offense to them meant of course) will have some impact on this decision.

Neither one of these options seems ideal, and I'm curious to what this process is going to look like before we get to far in.

[Image: sve7en.gif]

[Image: 1tWWEzv.png][Image: 8zFnf2t.png][Image: 6Lj3x8E.png][Image: xkAdpbO.png][Image: xnZrhKU.png][Image: 9YigPG2.png][Image: bpYxJ69.png]

@Trill makes the big decisions still

[Image: creller_dragons.png]

01-31-2022, 06:15 PMDrunkenTeddy Wrote: This is one of the most important positions on the site

Says who?

[Image: pin1_1.gif?ex=66ef0174&is=66edaff4&hm=69...e3ef77306&]

Is this the MTL GM announcement?

Vadim Askerov Player Page
Vadim Askerov Update Thread

01-31-2022, 06:58 PMsve7en Wrote: @DrunkenTeddy @Leafs4ever @nour

Legitimate question, and I'm not trying to throw shade, who's actually responsible for making this decision? There's a vague implication that it's probably the two of you and Nour, or maybe additional owners? I have a ton of respect for all three of you guys, but I'm concerned about both that this decision could come down to just three people, one of whom was just appointed by the other two, or that other owners who aren't connected to the current league (no offense to them meant of course) will have some impact on this decision.

Neither one of these options seems ideal, and I'm curious to what this process is going to look like before we get to far in.
the Owners selecting the Commissioner is their primary function as a group.

[Image: Cracker_Pizza_sig.png?ex=6516546d&is=651...bb4003576&]
[Image: pride23gif.gif]
(This post was last modified: 01-31-2022, 07:41 PM by sve7en.)

01-31-2022, 07:36 PMPatty Wrote:

the Owners selecting the Commissioner is their primary function as a group.

Yes, hence my post.

[Image: sve7en.gif]

[Image: 1tWWEzv.png][Image: 8zFnf2t.png][Image: 6Lj3x8E.png][Image: xkAdpbO.png][Image: xnZrhKU.png][Image: 9YigPG2.png][Image: bpYxJ69.png]

The SHL Commissioner is hired by the currently active owners. So as of right now that group is leafs, nour, and I. Eggy and Tez are in the chat we are using for this, but they don't really get a vote since they aren't active.

[Image: DrunkenTeddy.gif]

[Image: Tqabyfh.png]  |  [Image: sXDU6JX.png]
(This post was last modified: 01-31-2022, 07:54 PM by SDCore.)

01-31-2022, 07:51 PMDrunkenTeddy Wrote:

The SHL Commissioner is hired by the currently active owners. So as of right now that group is leafs, nour, and I. Eggy and Tez are in the chat we are using for this, but they don't really get a vote since they aren't active.

Hire more active owners? also, applied?

[Image: sdcore.gif]

Player Page [Image: berserkers.png] [Image: syndicate2.png]Update Page

[Image: sgu3vVP.png]
[Image: 9vq7IEu.png]

01-31-2022, 07:52 PMSDCore Wrote:
01-31-2022, 07:51 PMDrunkenTeddy Wrote: The SHL Commissioner is hired by the currently active owners. So as of right now that group is leafs, nour, and I. Eggy and Tez are in the chat we are using for this, but they don't really get a vote since they aren't active.

Hire more active owners? also, applied?
I think he wants an invite with Nour @DrunkenTeddy

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]
[Image: KPt6Yuu.png]

01-31-2022, 07:51 PMDrunkenTeddy Wrote:

What happened to @Spangle

Vadim Askerov Player Page
Vadim Askerov Update Thread

01-31-2022, 07:56 PMWannabeFinn Wrote:
01-31-2022, 07:52 PMSDCore Wrote: Hire more active owners? also, applied?
I think he wants an invite with Nour @DrunkenTeddy

Lol I'm not even necessarily saying me, though I wouldn't say no, I think we should maybe have a owner group that is actively on the site. 2.5/5 doesn't seem great. I'm not including Nour since he basically stepped down from Commish because of lack of time, so he gets the .5.I think you'd be a good candidate for owner, if you wanted it. Great GM who knows the site and is actively around.

Just getting more people who are active so we aren't taxing the few we have that are with making decisions that effect everyone. I don't think that's a crazy concept.

[Image: sdcore.gif]

Player Page [Image: berserkers.png] [Image: syndicate2.png]Update Page

[Image: sgu3vVP.png]
[Image: 9vq7IEu.png]