Create Account

How to Sim with FHM, R, and Google Sheets

Are you tired of being stinky stinky poo poo?

Do you want a quick(er) and easy(er) method to run tests?

Do you have 40 minutes of free time?

If you answered yes (OR NO) to any of these questions, then I have the video for you!

Based off of Canadice's R tutorial and program (see here: https://bookdown.org/canadice/fhm6_in_r/ ), this video runs through the basics on getting set up with running test sims in FHM, bulk aggregating the csv data using RStudio, and filtering that data in Google Spreadsheets.

This tutorial requires no coding knowledge, but we are going to change some text in the code. Everything is explained and the code is provided.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qtd7eoZBdG8

Let me know if you have questions or thoughts

[Image: premierbromanov.gif]

Fuck the penaltys
ARGARGARHARG
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]

R is a letter

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

02-03-2022, 12:34 PMluke Wrote: R is a letter

mods ban this man

Fuck the penaltys
ARGARGARHARG

I answered no to all 3 questions and still watched the video...

[Image: Keven.gif]
Thanks to @enigmatic, @Matteo, @sulovilen, @zeagle1, and @TheOPSquid for all the sigs!
Czechia Malamutes Rage Czechia
Canada Citadelles pride syndicate

Fantastic guide, big props to you for helping spread GM and FHM knowledge

[Image: 65151_s.gif]

[Image: Tqabyfh.png] [Image: OOcGSpM.png]

Especially well timed with applications for WJC GMs opening today. Lots of good info, I’m looking forward to watching it again to follow along step by step!

-Content (Relevant, Informative, Unique) 6/6 - This is such an incredibly detailed walkthrough of one of the lesser known parts of our league! Thank you for making this!! I really think more people should know about this.
-Video (Unique, Professional, Stylized, Clean) 5/5 - Clean as clean can be. Professional level quality - HD Code is the way to go!
-Audio (Clear, Appropriate, Mix between VO/Music) 4/4 - Audio was very clear. Normally I would talk about some background music - but I think the way you pace the video visually and audibly is perfect, and the distinct lack of music here really does emphasize focus on what it is you are saying. Good choice and well done.
-Pacing (Too slow? Too Fast? Too long? Too short?) 3/3 - To be perfectly honest, I think that this video is long. However, it is understandibly large given the amount of content offered in this video. As I can't think of a way to break this up in any productive manner, full marks.

16/16 - 6M + 1.5M Bonus (1M for quality + 500K for Late Grade) = 7.5M

@PremierBromanov sorry this is so late! What an incredibly detailed video! Well done!!

[Image: bouch22.jpg?ex=65381617&is=6525a117&hm=6...178839271&] [Image: VGl3CB4.png]

02-24-2022, 09:59 PMthevoicelesscreator Wrote: -Content (Relevant, Informative, Unique) 6/6 - This is such an incredibly detailed walkthrough of one of the lesser known parts of our league! Thank you for making this!! I really think more people should know about this.
-Video (Unique, Professional, Stylized, Clean) 5/5 - Clean as clean can be. Professional level quality - HD Code is the way to go!
-Audio (Clear, Appropriate, Mix between VO/Music) 4/4 -  Audio was very clear. Normally I would talk about some background music - but I think the way you pace the video visually and audibly is perfect, and the distinct lack of music here really does emphasize focus on what it is you are saying. Good choice and well done.
-Pacing (Too slow? Too Fast? Too long? Too short?) 3/3 - To be perfectly honest, I think that this video is long. However, it is understandibly large given the amount of content offered in this video. As I can't think of a way to break this up in any productive manner, full marks.

16/16 - 6M + 1.5M Bonus (1M for quality + 500K for Late Grade) = 7.5M

@PremierBromanov  sorry this is so late! What an incredibly detailed video! Well done!!

thank you! sorry it was so long lol

Fuck the penaltys
ARGARGARHARG