Create Account

S63 SHL Graphics Tournament: Pro/Am & Noob

froggie

[Image: 1091735715194343496][Image: merh.gif][Image: 1091735379956211812]
[Image: jZtKPwK.png]    [Image: Thz4BYW.png]    [Image: ivBf7yq.png]    [Image: sXDU6JX.png]

[Image: merha.gif]
[Image: kvwHYOm.gif]
gay heghog

shmustard

Daisy

[Image: olivercastillon.gif]

Thanks @enigmatic, @Carpy48, @Bayley, @Ragnar, @sulovilen, & @dasboot for the signatures!

Time to announce the contest winners and also reveal who designed what since we kept that secret during the voting process (did that help?). We loved all submissions Smile

Refer to this link to look at all submissions and voting results.

1st place:
Team 1:
Noob: @mer
Amateur: @Capt_Blitzkrieg
Pro: @sulovilen
$6M for each of you!

2nd place:
Team 2:
Noob: @Tesla
Amateur: @Azjha_59
Pro: @sköldpaddor
$4M for each of you!

3rd place:
Team 3:
Noob: @Toast
Amateur: @kentakira
Pro: @Ragnar
$2.5M for each of you!

Congrats to the top 3 teams!

Sadly no prizes for the other two teams, but you are allowed to submit your final artwork for grading with 2x payout (and decide among yourselves who gets paid what, just make sure it's clear for the graders - options are 50:50 split between two or 1/3 to each or all the money to one of the group).

Team 4:
Noob: @Valpix
Amateur: @Ruggsy
Pro: @Vaxlare

Team 5:
Noob: @Big Newff
Amateur: @Sburbine
Pro: @FlappyGiraffe

[Image: zS2lCMp.png] 

[Image: carpy48.gif]
sigs either by @Wasty, @Nokazoa, @sulovilen, @Capt_Blitzkrieg, @sköldpaddor, @Ragnar, @enigmatic, @Lime or myself

Stars Lions Berserkers
[Image: p1gG0LD.png][Image: DKMMlC3.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: ctsxTFg.png]
my portfolio | my sig shop | gfx discord
[Image: 3GX9nYb.png]