Create Account

Mike Izzy Code of Conduct Punishment and Appeals Result

@Rangerjase I blame HO again

[Image: awesomecakes.gif]
[Image: beautifulphoenix.gif]

Mike Izzy is an awesome person. I fully support him without reservation. My fondest wish for him is to stay away from this league and be happy not having to deal with all this nonsense and stupidity

Still waiting for the Nour suspension thread.

[Image: Katth.gif]

[Image: CsnVET2.png]
Barracuda Germany Scarecrows Knights

[Image: cgv4vCv.png] [Image: 95lCCDx.png] [Image: GATPRRX.png]
S50 Challenge Cup Finals Game 7
[Image: gNFVjT6.png]

02-08-2022, 05:52 AMKatth Wrote: Still waiting for the Nour suspension thread.

Oh boy next week is gonna be a blast
Dragonite

[Image: jE4ioeC.png][Image: meOh9pz.png]

Dragons members really putting in work to be the least-desirable SHL team to play on

[Image: BrettBroadway.gif]
[Image: Hunter.png]

02-08-2022, 10:23 AMToast Wrote: Dragons members really putting in work to be the least-desirable SHL team to play on

you’re acting like this hasn’t been the case for seasons now lol

[Image: fishyshl.gif]
Thanks to everybody for the sigs :peepoheart:

[Image: czechpp.png][Image: czechup.png]

No clue who Izzy is, but the only Izzy I know went on a TV reality show with a bunch of other campers and was a complete psycho. Same person?
As for Valor, as someone who has numerous mental issues, I know how we are easily pushed aside or stigmatized, but hang in there brotha. As John Laurens once said:
"You and I, do or die as I sally in on a stallion...

02-08-2022, 10:23 AMToast Wrote: Dragons members really putting in work to be the least-desirable SHL team to play on

They have some competition, with Sabers posting his hot takes. It's good to see some healthy competition in this league for once.

[Image: FJPVyys.png]

02-08-2022, 11:32 AMwumaduce Wrote:

They have some competition, with Sabers posting his hot takes. It's good to see some healthy competition in this league for once.

Sir, your bunny is missing an ear

PatriotesUsaWhalers

[Image: CampinKiller.gif]

02-08-2022, 05:52 AMKatth Wrote: Still waiting for the Nour suspension thread.

Spill the tea

02-08-2022, 11:51 AMCampinKiller Wrote:
02-08-2022, 11:32 AMwumaduce Wrote: They have some competition, with Sabers posting his hot takes. It's good to see some healthy competition in this league for once.

Sir, your bunny is missing an ear

It's a result of these hot takes. Now I hear less of them.

[Image: FJPVyys.png]

02-08-2022, 11:15 AMkingtag1999 Wrote: No clue who Izzy is, but the only Izzy I know went on a TV reality show with a bunch of other campers and was a complete psycho. Same person?
As for Valor, as someone who has numerous mental issues, I know how we are easily pushed aside or stigmatized, but hang in there brotha. As John Laurens once said:
"You and I, do or die as I sally in on a stallion...
I too enjoyed the Hamilton musical.

Falcons Monarchs Switzerland   Switzerland Monarchs Falcons
[Image: qGhUIfY.png] [Image: dGD5tIx.png]

Falcons Monarchs Switzerland   Switzerland Monarchs Falcons
[Image: qGhUIfY.png] [Image: dGD5tIx.png]

[Image: mutedfaith.gif]
Credit for the images goes to @Carpy48, @soulja, @fever95 and @Wasty

we've been acquiring heels for years

Zoltan, Stromboli, Lilestrom

just the worst kind of guys

[Image: premierbromanov.gif]

Fuck the penaltys
ARGARGARHARG
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]

Oh so that's the parity everyone has been talking about since I joined!

[Image: eMf7wNV.png]