Create Account

Mike Izzy Code of Conduct Punishment and Appeals Result

Honestly this punishment doesn't surprise me. There has been times where I have felt personally attacked by Izzy and felt he took things to far when things don't go exactly his way. I have also seen screen shots of him lashing out and blatantly disrespecting another ex Dragon in a similar situation so its hard not to jump to the conclusion that there was some sort of malicious intent behind this incident with Valor. I'm sorry to hear that you have had some mental health struggles Valor if you ever need someone to chat to I am always here

[Image: apSD6uj.gif]
[Image: leafsftw1967.gif] 

Malamutes  Stars Malamutes  Stars
(This post was last modified: 02-06-2022, 01:56 PM by boom.)

02-06-2022, 12:13 PMst4rface Wrote: People are always quick to judge, but never so quick to listen. He might have said something, but I ain’t going to any of sides until we hear a full story from both sides. This forum has always been toxic and never about spreading positive energy. Waiting to hear more…
It’s a punishment thread, it doesn’t sound like there are really any sides to take in this case. I don’t know what exactly happened, but HO isn’t going to treat something like this frivolously.

I hope you’re doing okay Valor and are able to get support. None of this is your fault.

[Image: vd5hdkM.png]
[Image: XigYVPM.png]
[Image: umZ0HLG.png][Image: VGl3CB4.png]
Sig credits to @sköldpaddor @ihatereyson

02-06-2022, 01:47 PMleafsftw1967 Wrote: Honestly this punishment doesn't surprise me. There has been times where I have felt personally attacked by Izzy and felt he took things to far when things don't go exactly his way. I have also seen screen shots of him lashing out and blatantly disrespecting another ex Dragon in a similar situation so its hard not to jump to the conclusion that there was some sort of malicious intent behind this incident with Valor. I'm sorry to hear that you have had some mental health struggles Valor if you ever need someone to chat to I am always here

Oh shit Darian spilling the tea

[Image: NCQjJT2.png]
Berserkers     -       syndicate      -     Berserkers

02-06-2022, 01:15 PMValorX77 Wrote: For those looking for more info:

(I’m sorry Calgary, but I have to get this out there)

I was the one whom Izzy "harassed".

There’s some truth and lies onto this tale.

Izzy was the embodiment of what being a dragon was, and always looked out for me, and without him, I would’ve been a nobody in this league.

We worked to make Calgary one of the best locker rooms in the league.

The only issue on why this punishment occurred was due to myself having limited access to the team locker room, and it was due to mental health reasons. I was not as mentally sound as I am today, but that’s why I told head office.

Don’t be afraid to speak the truth, it might hurt but it’s always worth it.

The harassment part is completely baseless, it was just only a few channels that I wasn’t allowed in.

I’ll need the rest of the day to relax myself, and I’ll be willing to talk via DM’s.

God bless,
Valor

jesus christ he did it to his own fucking player? i'm so sorry dude

[Image: bluesfan55.gif]
Armada Steelhawks Switzerland

Armada Specters Wolfpack Steelhawks Forge Switzerland

Scarecrows pride Chiefs Riot Stars Blizzard Ireland

ty to @High Stick King @EvilAllBran and @Ragnar for the sigs

I’ve seen some of the screenshots Darian is referring to so I can back up that he isn’t talking out of his ass. Disgusting stuff.

[Image: theziegs.gif]
[Image: buster.gif]

leak what he said you cowards

[Image: gurbs.gif]

the power imbalance in this makes it so much worse. what the actual fuck.

i hope this will weigh extremely heavily if mike goes for another leadership role in the league. players shouldnt have to choose between accepting this behavior and being ostracized by leadership.

[Image: x7WZYBT.gif]
[Image: hTAHbeC.png][Image: OaCJVMI.png] | [Image: pMYriGC.png]

I’m going to answer the question, not Izzy. I think the report speaks for itself. The people that were involved are no longer here.
We’re not looking back at Saturday, we’re looking forward. And we’re not going to talk about Saturday.

We’re not going to talk about what happened. We’re moving forward. That is my answer. Now, what’s your next question.

That’s none of your business. What we’re going to do today is our business. I don’t think it’s any of your business.

Because I don’t think it’s any of your business. You don’t work for the Dragons. If somebody in the team asks that question, we’ll answer it.
And I think you should get on to the next subject. We’re not going to talk about Mike Izzy. We’re not going to talk about anything that happened.
Now we’re moving on. What more do I have to say? You want to keep asking the same question? Ask the next question.

[Image: grogu111-A11.jpg]
norway                             IIHF Team Norway                          norway

02-06-2022, 02:49 PMSkeleton Party Wrote: the power imbalance in this makes it so much worse. what the actual fuck.

i hope this will weigh extremely heavily if mike goes for another leadership role in the league. players shouldnt have to choose between accepting this behavior and being ostracized by leadership.
so much this. GMs have a responsibility to look out for their players, and it seems like the ball was dropped.

02-06-2022, 02:52 PMMuerto Wrote: I’m going to answer the question, not Izzy. I think the report speaks for itself. The people that were involved are no longer here.
We’re not looking back at Saturday, we’re looking forward. And we’re not going to talk about Saturday.

We’re not going to talk about what happened. We’re moving forward. That is my answer. Now, what’s your next question.

That’s none of your business. What we’re going to do today is our business. I don’t think it’s any of your business.

Because I don’t think it’s any of your business. You don’t work for the Dragons. If somebody in the team asks that question, we’ll answer it.
And I think you should get on to the next subject. We’re not going to talk about Mike Izzy. We’re not going to talk about anything that happened.
Now we’re moving on. What more do I have to say? You want to keep asking the same question? Ask the next question.

Hey I get this reference

PatriotesUsaWhalers

[Image: CampinKiller.gif]

02-06-2022, 02:52 PMMuerto Wrote: I’m going to answer the question, not Izzy. I think the report speaks for itself. The people that were involved are no longer here.

God damnit it took me longer than it should have to realize what this was

Sven Holmberg

[Image: hexx55.gif]

[Image: mitochondriafigure1.jpg]
Player Page | Update Page

Sure, next question.

Interview Why are you so pissy?

[Image: NCQjJT2.png]
Berserkers     -       syndicate      -     Berserkers

02-06-2022, 02:49 PMSkeleton Party Wrote: the power imbalance in this makes it so much worse. what the actual fuck.

Wouldn't be the first time he tried to flex his authority/power over someone beneath him.

[Image: sve7en.gif]

[Image: 1tWWEzv.png][Image: 8zFnf2t.png][Image: 6Lj3x8E.png][Image: xkAdpbO.png][Image: xnZrhKU.png][Image: 9YigPG2.png][Image: bpYxJ69.png]

I will reply to all of the replies to my post at once.

Each story has two sides of it and most of these people doesn't know them both. They are just listening to the stuff that few members are saying, because they have a bigger role than them on this forum. They are very quick to judge, because they rather choose to believe the most craziest stories than hear the full story. As I said - Izzy might have said something and it might have been wrong, but I won't judge human being just because I came here and someone said that he said something. And if you do, you should consider going back to kindergarten. I respect both - Valor and Izzy. I hope Valor feels okay after everything happend and I hope Izzy will change if he said something he shouldn't say. But this crazy going after each user who does something wrong here is just wrong and doesn't help. For example, hating the haters won't help with decreasing the hate. But it is what it is with this forum.

However, Dragons will get over it! Hope you're good, Valor. Hope to see Izzy coming back stronger than ever and as a different human being. Dragons

Stars Stars Stars
[Image: aumy3.png]

(This post was last modified: 02-06-2022, 03:22 PM by boom.)

02-06-2022, 03:07 PMst4rface Wrote: I will reply to all of the replies to my post at once.

Each story has two sides of it and most of these people doesn't know them both. They are just listening to the stuff that few members are saying, because they have a bigger role than them on this forum. They are very quick to judge, because they rather choose to believe the most craziest stories than hear the full story. As I said - Izzy might have said something and it might have been wrong, but I won't judge human being just because I came here and someone said that he said something. And if you do, you should consider going back to kindergarten. I respect both - Valor and Izzy. I hope Valor feels okay after everything happend and I hope Izzy will change if he said something he shouldn't say. But this crazy going after each user who does something wrong here is just wrong and doesn't help. For example, hating the haters won't help with decreasing the hate. But it is what it is with this forum.

However, Dragons will get over it! Hope you're good, Valor. Hope to see Izzy coming back stronger than ever and as a different human being. Dragons
Boots are a weird lunch. I prefer pasta myself.

Also, guess my university education means nothing. Back to learning shapes!

Edit to add: This rhetoric that you’re espousing isn’t just wrong, it’s offensive. You can’t wish someone well and in the same breath wholeheartedly defend the one who hurt them.