Create Account

Please update the rule books

There have been several recent rule changes such as: regression change, and contract retention that are very significant in my mind. We should not have to rely on GMs to tell us what the rules are, especially if they are required by the department we participate with.

Please update the pinned rule book asap when new rules are decided on and passed. This should be ready to go with the announcement of the change.

Thank you,
Krash

There is also a ton of references to the pt cap in the rule book

[Image: blurrybad.jpg] [Image: zomboy3.png]
Thank you Brandon, Fish, GeckoeyGecko, Karey, Kit, takethehorizon, and Ragnar for the sigs!
[Image: Pw202QP.jpeg]

Player Page || Update page

Yeah, there were some changes that I ran into as an interim that I had to get clarification on as well. Having the most available resource updated would be very helpful.

[Image: olivercastillon.gif]

Thanks @enigmatic, @Carpy48, @Bayley, @Ragnar, @sulovilen, & @dasboot for the signatures!

(This post was last modified: 02-06-2022, 09:55 PM by Patty.)

02-06-2022, 08:56 PMCementHands Wrote: There have been several recent rule changes such as: regression change, and contract retention that are very significant in my mind. We should not have to rely on GMs to tell us what the rules are, especially if they are required by the department we participate with.

Please update the pinned rule book asap when new rules are decided on and passed. This should be ready to go with the announcement of the change.

Thank you,
Krash
These changes were announced a while ago.  Tommy was working on updating it when he stepped down.  And it just sat for a while.  I've added most of these things this week.

[Image: Cracker_Pizza_sig.png?ex=6516546d&is=651...bb4003576&]
[Image: pride23gif.gif]

Theres no refunds on this pitchfork tho sorry pat

[Image: arTbD7O.png]

Germany Berserkers Stampede Stars Barracuda syndicate

Thanks for being quick to update it. I’m aware that we had a few rule change posts over the last few seasons, but they were not reflected in the official rules, which made it a bit of a pain checking because the official rules would say one thing, and you would need to remember if a rule was changed and roughly when, then go hunting for the timed post.

[Image: krash.gif]

[Image: kLRJavo.png][Image: ZjgHcNL.png]

[Image: s9JOf1N.png][Image: wW0VNnL.png]

02-06-2022, 10:45 PMCementHands Wrote: Thanks for being quick to update it. I’m aware that we had a few rule change posts over the last few seasons, but they were not reflected in the official rules, which made it a bit of a pain checking because the official rules would say one thing, and you would need to remember if a rule was changed and roughly when, then go hunting for the timed post.
It definitely sat for longer than it should have.  We'll be better going forward

[Image: Cracker_Pizza_sig.png?ex=6516546d&is=651...bb4003576&]
[Image: pride23gif.gif]

I made a lot of proofreading edits (mostly consistency but also spelling) towards the end of last year, but I think they were stuck somewhere when Tommy left. Would be nice to see that updated at some point.

[Image: zS2lCMp.png] 

[Image: carpy48.gif]
sigs either by @Wasty, @Nokazoa, @sulovilen, @Capt_Blitzkrieg, @sköldpaddor, @Ragnar, @enigmatic, @Lime or myself

Stars Lions Berserkers
[Image: p1gG0LD.png][Image: DKMMlC3.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: ctsxTFg.png]
my portfolio | my sig shop | gfx discord
[Image: 3GX9nYb.png]