Nour Code of Conduct Punishment

02-08-2022, 02:18 PMMuerto Wrote: She's ragin, she's ragin'
And the storm blows up in her eyes
She suffer the needle chill
She's runnin' to stand still
I can't believe you've done this

[Image: x7WZYBT.gif]
[Image: hTAHbeC.png][Image: OaCJVMI.png] | [Image: pMYriGC.png]

02-08-2022, 02:20 PMst4rface Wrote: Thought HO is untouchable knowing the history of this forum. Well deserved...
can we just put .eth at the end of calgary usernames since its just a cult of socially illiterate scammers?

02-08-2022, 02:22 PMboom Wrote:
02-08-2022, 02:20 PMst4rface Wrote: Thought HO is untouchable knowing the history of this forum. Well deserved...
They've punished themselves on numerous occasions. Get this narrative out of here.
Yes. And they always have smaller punishments than basic users for the same things they've done. Get this narrative out of here.

Stars Stars Stars
[Image: aumy3.png]

02-08-2022, 02:22 PMPatty Wrote:
02-08-2022, 02:09 PMboom Wrote: Hope you don’t mind the questions, I’m just confused lol.

So if this was a secondary incident, and the OP says that Nour was provoked into saying something over the line, will the other side of that interaction be looked at as well/was that taken into account when determining the first one?

I’m sure y’all are already covering the bases, just curious.
We did consider the lead up to the incident.  The bottom line is Head Office, Owners and weird temporary hybrids like Nour should be held to a higher standard and some of the things Nour said were not up to that standard.

Not to speak for boom, but I think the question is moreso, is something being done about him being harassed and provoked by Izzy while Izzy is already suspended?

PatriotesUsaWhalers

[Image: CampinKiller.gif]

02-08-2022, 02:25 PMCampinKiller Wrote:
02-08-2022, 02:22 PMPatty Wrote: We did consider the lead up to the incident.  The bottom line is Head Office, Owners and weird temporary hybrids like Nour should be held to a higher standard and some of the things Nour said were not up to that standard.

Not to speak for boom, but I think the question is moreso, is something being done about him being harassed and provoked by Izzy while Izzy is already suspended?
I think that's kind of the gist of it, not to bring character into this at all because that just leads to pissing matches but it's along the lines of a "I've never known Nour to get angry enough to get suspended for it" so whatever was said to him must have been bad. If it was looked at then I trust yall.

[Image: vd5hdkM.png][Image: 8cjeXrB.png]
[Image: XigYVPM.png]
[Image: umZ0HLG.png][Image: VGl3CB4.png]

thonk

[Image: first.png]
[img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/rWt4AB3.png[/img][img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/rWt4AB3.png[/img]
Maxime Bouchard
Armada Dragons Info - Updates  Dragons Armada
Richard Dickbutt McFudderdudder II
Armada Info - Updates Armada

I personally think nour should be forced to have an active player instead of this weak punishment. Smh. HO always giving out weak punishments to former Commish’s. Soft. Old boys club will be the same. Time to make the commish a league wide vote instead of the old boys club we have now

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

02-08-2022, 02:31 PMluke Wrote: I personally think nour should be forced to have an active player instead of this weak punishment. Smh. HO always giving out weak punishments to former Commish’s. Soft. Old boys club will be the same. Time to make the commish a league wide vote instead of the old boys club we have now
applied

(This post was last modified: 02-08-2022, 02:37 PM by bbjygm.)

On the previous few pages of the punishments forum, I can find four different self punishments just by nour, so not quite untouchable

hodOOOOr'hOOOdoooooooor hoooodor hOOdOOORRRR, Hooooooodooooorrrr HoooooddddddddoooooooRRRR

SMJHL Stats || SHL Stats
[Image: YZjkK9Q.png] PORTAL [Image: rwqM7d3.png]
Berserkers Elk Falcons Renegades Germany

Stats Pre-S53 || Stats S53+
[Image: yXVPZSm.png] [Image: updates2.png]
Outlaws Switzerland Wolfpack
S53 All-Star and Richan Trophy Nominee
S60 Jeff Dar Trophy Winner
Never forget

02-08-2022, 02:28 PMboom Wrote:
02-08-2022, 02:25 PMCampinKiller Wrote: Not to speak for boom, but I think the question is moreso, is something being done about him being harassed and provoked by Izzy while Izzy is already suspended?
I think that's kind of the gist of it, not to bring character into this at all because that just leads to pissing matches but it's along the lines of a "I've never known Nour to get angry enough to get suspended for it" so whatever was said to him must have been bad. If it was looked at then I trust yall.
Bruh what
If Izzy said some bad shit he deserves to be punished.

If Nour said some bad shit he deserves to be punished.

You can't character analyze the rules and decide it doesn't apply to that person because they never say anything bad. You can say you trust the decision but you're still implying this shit.

[img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/rWt4AB3.png[/img][img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/rWt4AB3.png[/img]
Maxime Bouchard

Following appeal, we believe Mike Izzy’s comments toward Head Office were inappropriate and rise to the level of a conduct violation, regardless of Mike Izzy’s claimed reasons for making them.

2 days later ...

The circumstances surrounding these messages and the level of provocation and harassment that directly preceded them gave us pause in issuing a full conduct violation

[Image: draft-aa.png?ex=6623d02e&is=66115b2e&hm=...6f7f7fe7e&]

Grizzlies     S76 SMJHL DRAFT 3RD OVERALL PICK     Grizzlies

(This post was last modified: 02-08-2022, 02:42 PM by boom.)

02-08-2022, 02:37 PMWeretarantula Wrote:
02-08-2022, 02:28 PMboom Wrote: I think that's kind of the gist of it, not to bring character into this at all because that just leads to pissing matches but it's along the lines of a "I've never known Nour to get angry enough to get suspended for it" so whatever was said to him must have been bad. If it was looked at then I trust yall.
Bruh what

You can't character analyze the rules and decide it doesn't apply to that person because they never say anything bad. You can say you trust the decision but you're still implying this shit.

The situation was explained to me, so I'm not going on a rant here, but it's more of a combination of:
a) This was mentioned to be a secondary interaction after the original punished stuff
b) Nour didn't go after them unprovoked
leading to c) wondering if there's going to be any other punishment posted for the other side of said secondary interaction. That said, the situation has been fully explained to me privately and understood, so I'm not going to get after HO for the way they handled it since this was understandably complicated. Also this situation has undoubtedly been stressful and eye for an eye doesn't help anyone.

[Image: vd5hdkM.png][Image: 8cjeXrB.png]
[Image: XigYVPM.png]
[Image: umZ0HLG.png][Image: VGl3CB4.png]

02-08-2022, 02:18 PMleviadan Wrote:
02-08-2022, 02:14 PMFluw Wrote: Was the soup good?

you'll never be a good smjhl gm because you don't have a curious mind

AHH this gaspacho burned my mouth!

[Image: premierbromanov.gif]

Fuck the penaltys
ARGARGARHARG
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]

02-08-2022, 02:18 PMMuerto Wrote: She's ragin, she's ragin'
And the storm blows up in her eyes
She suffer the needle chill
She's runnin' to stand still

This ain’t it, chief.

S2, S5, S18, S22 Challenge Cup Champion
Hall Of Famers: (S7) Alex Reay | (S28) Daniel Merica

[Image: mckeiltbb.png]
[Image: Merica5.gif]
Thanks to Ragnar, Wasty and myself for the sigs.

02-08-2022, 02:41 PMboom Wrote:
02-08-2022, 02:37 PMWeretarantula Wrote: Bruh what

The situation was explained to me, so I'm not going on a rant here, but it's more of a combination of:
a) This was mentioned to be a secondary interaction after the original punished stuff
b) Nour didn't go after them unprovoked
leading to c) wondering if there's going to be any other punishment posted for the other side of said secondary interaction. That said, the situation has been fully explained to me privately and understood, so I'm not going to get after HO for the way they handled it since this was understandably complicated. Also this situation has undoubtedly been stressful and eye for an eye doesn't help anyone.
A) That doesn't apply or matter to nour saying over the line things
B) Being provoked isn't an excuse for saying over the line things
C) You basically want Izzy punished further for things already analyzed?
You gotta be kidding.

Maxime Bouchard