Create Account

DACH's new WJC journey (logo reveal)
(This post was last modified: 02-08-2022, 11:53 PM by Shylo_Moxii.)

With my journey underway with @jaypc8237 as Co-General Manager.

I thought we could start off on the right foot. Roster announcements are pending from here on, but I though I would show the start of our new beginning in Germany, Austria, and Switzerland. Not only do we hold the pride of Austria Germany and Switzerland we also hold players of the future. Shl superstars I should say. We have an identity with these 3 nations. Not only do we hold ourselves to be the best for ourselves, but we stand together united as one in the glorious game we all love. Under new management we hope to take this team far. Develop players not for our own gain, but for the betterment of the players themselves to represent their country in the beautiful sport. So without further ongoing talk. I would like to debut a new emblem, badge, and logo for the players of these great nations in coalition. 

We have 5 of them to unite these nations together.

[Image: Untitled_drawing_26.png]

[Image: Untitled_drawing_24.png]

[Image: Untitled_drawing_22.png]

[Image: shylocut.png]
[Image: flag-36077_1280.png?width=1278&height=852]

I would like to thank @Ruggsy for the assistance on some of this. I would like to thank IIHF for giving me the opportunity to GM this WJC team.

[Image: FR-B3jfXsAAvEaW?format=png&name=small]

'Das Yummy. Good job!!!

Well done!

[Image: 65151_s.gif]

[Image: Tqabyfh.png] [Image: OOcGSpM.png]