Create Account

FREE UPREP DAILY DOUBLE THIS IS WAT IT SOU DS LIKE WHEN DOGS TALK
(This post was last modified: 02-11-2022, 06:11 PM by Fitted2106.)

Yeah I'm like fucking 34 in this game now like that's how old my player is and I still got 24 goals on a stack team you fucking slois you fucking slobs skig skaggs scally when is scallywags nothing but a bunch of fucking wanna be hipster and personators. This is It's like the real time for Tampa right now too like we really are like a top team like I said for so long remember all those media's remember all those media's remember everyone talking shit remember whenever one was so fucking cool and fitted with blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah all you fucking bitch ass bitch ass bitch ass bitch ass bitch ass bitch ass bitch ass bitch ass bitches are gonna find out and recognize when I fucking bitch your ass this year and the fucking playoffs when grave digger because you know monster fast is there right as tampa's raising the cup.. Like seriously did you think you guys lit a chance Hamilton Baltimore fucking spanked by a fucking spanked bios not Bap cause bapple lose you know they're going to choke and then here comes fitted to avenge every fucking fitted that came before him against Hamilton put joben in his fucking place.
Like I'm just beginning this is about to be a daily log every day where I just keep a log and telling you guys how fucking smacked you're getting when we see you in the playoffs like Atlanta you're 1st but like whatever no one's cared about you since Greg Maddox like who the fuck are you cause you don't even know who chipper Jones is like why don't you go blow another Super Bowl you fucking Jehovah's witnesses like no one even knows who your mom is probably because she was too busy getting Dick by every guy in town but I mean if she was doing that then everyone would knowhere but they don't because she can't get Dick from every guy in town because she's dead assholes . Like for real dog like play by play by noon play by ear doesn't matter Tampa and 4 like how many fittings does it take rescribe in a light bulb.  Fitted's not fittings it keeps saying fittings I mean for it to say fitted but you know and that's how voice to text be it just be like fuck you dawn I don't know what fuck what you got to say but like I was saying fuck Atlanta's mom she's dead like and next is gonna be their whole team because this is going to be like Highlander and like someone's got to go can't be 2 of us so like gotta be atlanta yeah I'm saying me and my boys we ride with a toll and and you're somebody Sam's comment to fuck him route and shoot each other fuckers in the neck Yosemite Sam not somebody Sam Yosemite Sam heck yeah dude voice to text conning on it now but I'm not really sure maybe I should pass out after eating some ice cream  Maybe I should take some laxatives and pass out and see if I wake up before I have to go to the bathroom let's go to the bathroom let's go not the way I wanted to say it but you know voice to text do its thing also like strategy wise dog like aint nobody fucking want us bark barkmark bark you know I'm saying watered dog and shit fucking seal puppies we're out here dog pace

[Image: Fitted_3.png]

2x 4Star Cup Champ s49 s50

1x commissioners excellence award s 50

This makes my brain hurt so good

[Image: steveoiscool.gif]

this is the text form of an 8 ball

[Image: x7WZYBT.gif]
[Image: hTAHbeC.png][Image: OaCJVMI.png] | [Image: pMYriGC.png]

02-11-2022, 06:14 PMSkeleton Party Wrote: this is the text form of an 8 ball

I hope fitted never does an 8 ball and writes a media. Maybe a podcast.

[Image: FJPVyys.png]

i am going to write a tutorial

[Image: premierbromanov.gif]

Fuck the penaltys
ARGARGARHARG
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]