Create Account

brickwall35

There's been a lot of negativity going around lately, but I just wanna throw in some positivity and thank brick for their efforts in J HO. You've been great working with the interns and revitalizing the outdated approval sheet, as well as making sure we don't miss TDL warnings. It's super appreciated and we're happy to have you on the team! <3

The constant BoFA jokes are an extra plus

[Image: 59269_s.png]

S66 Damian Littleton

[Image: CsnVET2.png] || [Image: wu5MVvy.png]|| [Image: c8B2LE3.png]
Battleborn | Barracuda | Usa

Can confirm for as big as his 5-hole is, Brick's heart is double the size. Love ya bricky!

[Image: 57771_s.gif]

[Image: U66t7Jy.png][Image: CXrxOKM.png][Image: RyzkmSj.png][Image: zyyvIFD.png]

[Image: lUeg4KM.png]

i am a brickwall stan. I wanted to draft him real bad

[Image: premierbromanov.gif]

Fuck the penaltys
ARGARGARHARG
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]

slander, brick has a large five hole

Oh wait, I have to be nice in here

uhhhh he has a large 5 hole to be nice to rookies in the J

PatriotesUsaWhalers

[Image: CampinKiller.gif]

lol @ACapitalChicago busy talkin to a wall.

[Image: topalo2.png] [Image: sig-nash.png]
[Image: Rangerjasegmailcom.gif]

Brickwall the goat

[Image: FR-B3jfXsAAvEaW?format=png&name=small]

Going to tag in on this.  Since day 1, Brick has emboldened and improved every single place he’s been in. 

He’s the heart of the grizzlies LR, I hear a great asset to J HO, down to earth person and a class act (leader of BofA and WiL combined)

Y'all gonna make me blush, genuinely heartwarming seeing this and a pleasant surprise. Thank you all ♥️

[Image: 65151_s.gif]

[Image: Tqabyfh.png] [Image: OOcGSpM.png]