Create Account

How to fitted media

Hey my name is premier bromanov and I'm going to teach you how to write fitted media the important part number one is to do this all on your phone and number two is to do voice to text only you shouldn't be typing anything with your fingers and you should never ask for punctuation number three the most important thing is to be kind of drunk and or high when you do it I am demonstrating all three of these things right now to you so that you can understand the power of the fitted media those are all the steps I thought this medium might be longer but it's not it's really that simple you just have to keep talking until the media team gives you money it's important also to carry a Pittsburgh game accent and to be really aggressive about other teams I'm not really that aggressive I have two cats and they're really timid and because I'm very timid so thank you for coming to my funeral and please donate to cats for barracudas.com/free the cats we have a lot of homeless cats in Tampa Bay they really need help being neutered and spayed they've got all their reproductive junk still on and we don't want them out there fucking and stuff we want only sterile pleasureless cats that are homeless we're not actually going to give them homes but please donate because I get 10% off the top thank you

[Image: premierbromanov.gif]

Fuck the penaltys
ARGARGARHARG
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]

yes

[Image: 59269_s.png]

S66 Damian Littleton

[Image: CsnVET2.png] || [Image: wu5MVvy.png]|| [Image: c8B2LE3.png]
Battleborn | Barracuda | Usa

Please demonstrate your acuity with fitted media by writing your own fitted media

[Image: premierbromanov.gif]

Fuck the penaltys
ARGARGARHARG
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]

i think all fitted media should be double media thank you for coming to my ted talk

[Image: rankle.gif]
[Image: 9rbVE0N.png]

Barracuda Chomp Chomp Water Dog Barracuda
Scarecrows Scarecrow Noises Scarecrows
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]

chicken

[Image: Oats.gif]

Player Page | Player Update
[Image: 401.png] [Image: S42cup1.png] [Image: r-Wt4-AB350oooo.png][Image: WuTGq5J.png][Image: XUMDqMO.png]