Create Account

Stepping down: Short reflection on my experience of GMing through a rebuild + Presser

02-17-2022, 07:29 PMleafsftw1967 Wrote: Hats off to you HLO for all the hard work you put into building up SFP! You took them from nothing to establishing them into a serious contender in the west. More importantly you developed a great locker room culture that I am grateful to be part of and were always true players GM and someone I really enjoyed getting to know. Looking back what's your favorite memory as GM of SFP?

Favourite memory is a tough one. Theres been plenty of fun and interesting events over the last year ane a half but if I had to pick just one I think it would be taking Toronto to 7 games in S58. We were still a bottom dweller at the time and only managed to get into the playoffs because of the playoff format. The team was so hyped and it really gave us a boost in the locker room at a time when the rebuild was still weighting heavily over the team. A little sad to think thats the closest we've gotten to winning a series in my tenure but it was a really fun experience none the less.

[Image: JvI8fTp.png]

[Image: 9tINabI.png] [Image: c97iD9R.png]

[Image: uDjThoa.png]

Cheers bud. You made some great changes and really started building that community from your own example. You were always great to work with, whether just day to day being on your team, or when you were communicating with me about potential Brogen trades.

Great job out there and hopefully our paths cross again soon!

Battleborn  Finland     [Image: QwTZD8C.png]   [Image: uJXrVDL.png]  [Image: iemKOIk.png]     Finland  Battleborn

[Image: ecaJZ6D.jpg]
[Image: flowseidon.gif]
[Image: PRedauw.png]

Who dis

[Image: first.png]
[img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/rWt4AB3.png[/img][img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/rWt4AB3.png[/img]
Maxime Bouchard
Armada Dragons Info - Updates  Dragons Armada
Richard Dickbutt McFudderdudder II
Armada Info - Updates Armada