Create Account

(GRADED) Deep Dive #1 - St. Louis Scarecrows
(This post was last modified: 02-24-2022, 05:47 AM by Opera_Phantom.)

St. Louis Scarecrows. A team of stories and deep rich history.

Today we shall go over their S63 Regular season.
To talk about this sesson, we must look at S62, Finishing with treadful 18-45-3 Record granted them a playoff spot, only for them to get swept in first round.
S63 Draft was up next to get some new and fresh faces.
In the first round they selcted with 13th overall pick, Left Winger out of Finland, Outdoor Truck.
In the second round Scarecrows selected Goaltender Joshua CorcoranTwitch.
In third round, Center, Matt Tress

Very solid pick ups there with bunch of potential, Complete with couple after draft signings, the Scarecrows headed to S63 with young and inspiring core with some vets to help rookies to get on their feet

Season started slow for the Crows, went without a win for a long time and, but rookies were optimistic. We all knew we would be bad this season. When we got our first win, we were ecstatic. Everyone was hyped and looking for more. Unfortunately, there werent many. Throughout the season the Crows accumilated only 8 wins, paired up with 50 losses and 8 Overtime losses finishing dead last in the standings. This didn't affect the team morale though, everyone is looking towards next season with great hope and improving our record and ourself

Lets see some stats
Team leader in points was by no surprise Jalal ad Din Afinogenov with 36, Most goals scored Hail Bingus with 14 and most Assists accumilated Sisyphus Embros with 26. +/- record was not by anymeans good showing, the best was -6 for Isiah Lopez, and he only played 19 games, out of those. Who player over 60 games, best was on Hail Bingus with -10, while the worst was on Jayden Cloutier with -66. Lets hope we can improve these numbers next season!
Goon of the team goes to Alex Nunez! 179 PIM (team leading) and 187 Hits (2nd of the team)
Most clutch shooter goes to Brain Brettski who scored 13 goals with only 77 shots! For shooting precent of 16.9%
The teams Selke I would give to Rolf Korhonen, In a team with no so great players, he shined with 36 Takeaways with only 36 Giveaways while blocking 163 Shots, impressove numbers

Now, I have to give a special shoutout to the teams Tender, Joshua. In a rough season, where he faced many tough battles, even tougher shots. He faced 2383 shots in 3148 minutes of play, Gave up 268 Goals, Having 5.11 GAa and 0.899 SV%. Not a great season, some woul say horrible. But, He was a rookie, Growing each game, each day and night, never losing focus. He and The GM knew the risks of giving the wet ear rookie the pads to be there, but they went through with it with honor, never backing out. I would argue he could be the next big game Goalie for any SHL team. He's that determinated. Going through this, gave him so much experience, that only thing he now lacks is Playoffs, and that seems to be on the way

519 Words

Finland Update Page  Interview  Player Page  Wolfpack

[Image: Snussu.gif]

Thanks to everyone made sigs to me!!!! (Gif made by myself)

Approved!

+5 TPE @Snussu